法贝热的最后一件杰作
Fabergé's last great masterpiece.
19世纪俄♥罗♥斯♥著名珠宝首饰匠人
所制的复活节蛋被称为"俄♥罗♥斯♥彩蛋"
它消失了五十年
It was lost for 50 years.
如今 由一位已故毕业生赠予我们
And now, bequeathed to us by a late graduate.
它的拍卖♥♥所得将归学院所有
Its value to be realized to the benefit of the college.
摩斯警长
DS Morse.
泰晤士河谷警局刑事调查部
Thames Valley C.I.D.
它估计价值是多少
What's it expected to fetch?
底价定在三万镑
The reserve is set at 30,000.
如果出处可靠的话
If the provenance is to be believed.
当然可靠
It's reliable.
罗宾·格雷
Robin Grey.
格雷博士是俄♥罗♥斯♥帝国珠宝的权威专家
Dr. Grey is a great authority on Russian imperial jewelry.
他在对比原始设计
He's been instrumental
进行真伪鉴定方面起了关键作用
in establishing the veracity of the original designs.
盗贼那边查到什么了吗
Any news on this burglar?
我们发现了这个
Oh, well, we found this.
这不是魅影的标志吗
Well that's The Shadow's calling card, isn't it?
什么
The what?
一名国际艺术品盗贼
An international art thief.
他会在作案现场留一支玫瑰花
He leaves a single red rose at the scene of his crimes.
如果他存在的话
Well, if he exists.
这种事是电视剧里才会出现的吧
That's all a bit Simon Templar, don't you think?
国际刑♥警♥就相信他的存在
Well, he's real enough to Interpol.
卢加什钻石
The Lugash diamond?
苏丹马末的黄金匕♥首♥
The golden dagger of Sultan Mahmud?
难道你是说这些东西都没被盗
Or are you saying that none of those things were stolen?
它们当然被盗了
Oh, I'm sure they were stolen,
但是否是同一人所为
but whether or not by the same person
就完全是另一回事了
is another matter entirely.
在拍卖♥♥会结束前 我们会加派人手巡逻
Well, we'll step up the beat patrol until the auction is concluded
与此同时 我建议你们把它锁好
and in the meantime, I'd advise you to keep it under lock and key
而不是就这么摆着
and not just on display.
除非你希望它再消失五十年
Unless you want it lost for another 50 years.
摩斯警长
Detective Sergeant Morse.
你还会买♥♥花呢
I never knew you cared.
他想偷什么
So what was he after?
-法贝热彩蛋吗 -谁
- The Fabergé? - Who?
魅影
The Shadow!
我想 今天这样的日子
I think given the date,
我们还是别把事情想得那么严重
we're looking at something less criminal altogether.
愚人节
April Fool's.
国际知名的盗贼
For a cracksman of international renown,
竟然会空手而去
it was hardly a case of now you see me, now you don't.
另一件案子呢 霍利维巷那起
So what's this other business then, on Holywell Lane?
我在警用电台上听到了
I heard something on the police band,
-似乎很严重 -凶案通常如此
- It sounded serious. - Murder usually is.
但在你问我具体情况之前
But before you ask me the who, why and what of it,
稍后会发布完整声明
a full statement will be released in time.
西蒙·雷克 艺术品商
Simon Lake, art dealer.
他代理法贝热彩蛋的原主人处理拍卖♥♥事宜
He's handling the sale of the Fabergé, on behalf of the owners.
凶杀 飞贼 你这警长真不白当
So murder, cat burglary, you're earning those stripes.
我早就够格当警长了
I've earned these stripes many times over.
说真的 你感觉怎样
Seriously, how are you finding it?
就是又完成了一件事
Just another tick in the box.
我还以为...
Oh, I thought there'd be,
怎么说呢
I don't know...
会有更多意义
...something more?
朗斯代尔学院那边什么情况
How'd you make out at Lonsdale?
可能有事 但也没事
Oh, something and nothing.
看样子是愚人节恶作剧
April Fool, by the look of it.
你好
Hello?
这是你的桌子吗
Oh, is this your desk?
抱歉
Sorry.
他们让我上来等着
I was told to come up and wait.
范西 对吗
Fancy, is it?
乔治·范西 警员
George Fancy. Detective Constable.
瑟斯戴高级督察
DCI Thursday.
斯特兰奇警长
Sergeant Strange.
摩斯警长会带你熟悉下环境
DS Morse'll be showing you around.
他很优秀
He's a good man,
所以仔细看 认真听 用心学
so, watch, listen, and learn.
我们会给你找张桌子 不用担心
We'll find you a desk, don't worry about that.
逐户盘查还查到什么没
Anything more on this door-to-door?
一名街坊
A neighbor
说她看到一个穿白色雨衣的女人
said she saw a woman in a white raincoat
从车里出来 沿巷子前往派对了
getting out of the car and heading up the mews towards the party.
看来你说得没错 伙计
Looks like you had it right, matey.
金发还是棕色头发
Blonde or brunette?
不好说
Couldn't say.
她头上戴了围巾
She had a scarf on.
但我查到了乔伊的最后住址
But I have got a last known residence for Joey,
由他假释官提供
off his parole officer.
阿尔罕伯拉旅馆
The Alhambra.
那好 你的第一份工作 警员
There we are, then. Your first job, Constable.
你可以跟着摩斯
You can keep Morse company.
好好工作 注意礼貌
Do your work, mind your Ps and Qs,
你就不会犯大错
and you won't go far wrong.
我比较习惯一个人工作 长官
I'm... used to working alone, sir.
他跟着您能学到更多
He'd learn more from you.
那当然
I expect he would.
但你现在是高级警官了 就要承担责任
But you've got rank now, that brings responsibilities.
带他了解工作
Show him the ropes.
顺便了解他
Get to know him a bit.
对他会有好处
It'll do him good.
布莱特先生找我谈了你的情况
Mr. Bright had a word, about your situation.
我不知道我还有情况
I wasn't aware I had one.
在我们这样规模的警局里 一般来说
Two detective sergeants would ordinarily be surplus
不需要两名警长
in a nick of this size,
但警部现在还有其他要事
but right now Division's got other fish to fry.
我以为你会高兴呢
I thought you'd be pleased.
缓刑不是赦免
Well, a reprieve's not a pardon.
我倒不想等坏消息
I'd as soon as not wait another six months
等六个月
for the other shoe to drop.
乞讨的不能挑食
Beggars can't.
重组尘埃落定前 我们都无从知道
Look, none of us know how the chips are gonna land
最终会如何
till this reorganization's done.
一天天地来吧
Just take it one day at a time.
-要我开车吗 -不
- Want me to drive? - No.
-有情况吗 -完全没动静
- Anything? - Quiet as the proverbial.
范西警员 楚拉夫女警员
Detective Constable Fancy. WPC Trewlove.
-乔治 -认识你很高兴
- George. - Pleased to meet you.
你这么漂亮的姑娘怎么会在这种地方
What's a pretty girl like you doing in a place like this?
工作
My job.
不好撩啊
Hard to get, eh?
绝对的
Oh, you've no idea.
我喜欢挑战
I like a challenge.
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
老天 她可真不错
Blimey, she's a bit of all right.
是不是
Don't you reckon?
-楚拉夫警员吗 -是啊
- Who, Constable Trewlove? - Yeah.
她是名很有能力的警官
She's a very capable officer.
不会容忍♥白♥痴♥
Doesn't suffer fools.
这是赛克斯的住处吗
So this is Sikes' place is it?
警局还不错吗
Good nick, is it?
大家都挺好吗
Decent mates?
如果你喜欢交朋友
If you go in for that sort of thing.
你不吗
Don't you, then?
我就是为此成为警♥察♥
It's why I joined the job.
社交
The social life.
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表