Mum said about the station-- that you were off mostly.
我想你或许想早点吃晚饭
Thought you might go an early tea.
你大老远来碰运气吗
You come all this way on the off chance?
走走没害处
A good walk never killed anyone.
家里没吃的
Well, there's nothing in.
我没做
I've not been bothering.
你知道你可以因此被开除
You know you can be expelled for that.
我父亲是董事会成员
My father sits on the board of governors.
他的地位会因为
Well, he won't sit there very long
你在学校地界内吸毒的事而不保
if it comes out you've been using drugs on school property,
我保证
I promise you.
他才不在乎我 或者我做什么
He doesn't give a shit about me or anything I do.
或许吧
Maybe not.
但他肯定还在意自己的名声
But I'm sure he cares about his own reputation.
我把钱包交给警方了
I've given the wallet to the police.
衬衫也早给他们了
They already have the shirt.
他们肯定会想审讯你
I'm sure they'll want to interview you.
如果你真跟艾弗里的被杀有关 那就是终身
If you were involved in Ivory's murder, that's life.
你当然不会马上进监狱
You won't go to prison first, of course.
你还太小 但少年犯感化院
You're too young for that, but borstal--
相信我 那里可不像寒水
believe me, it's nothing like Coldwater.
没有舍监
No matron.
没有特权
No privs.
只有凶巴巴的大男孩
Just bigger boys who don't play nice.
你觉得到时谁会变成贱民
Who'll be the squit, then, do you think?
不是我们干的
We didn't do it.
但你们有衬衫和钱包
But you did have the shirt and the wallet.
对
Yeah.
警方会采集
Well, the police will be taking prints
钱包上的指纹
off the latter as we speak.
不是的
It wasn't like that.
我们只是发现了那些东西
We, we just found them.
在哪
Where?
你在哪发现的
Where did you find them?
窄门旁
By the kissing gate.
好啊
Well.
真不错
How about that?
她会回来的
She'll come back.
她就是
She's just...
嗯
Well.
你是个好孩子 琼
You're a good girl, Joanie.
那我可不知道
I don't know about that.
我知道
I do.
你妈妈说
Your mum said...
虽然没怎么说 但
Well, not in so many words, but...
不管你去年发生了什么
Whatever went on with you last year,
都不关我事
it's none of my business.
我不该插手
I shouldn't have interfered.
但父亲就会如此
But it's what fathers do.
是你会这样
It's what you do.
那我没办法
I can't help that.
你是我女儿
You're my little girl.
但那是你的人生
But it's your life.
只是这一年以来
I've just missed you being in mine
我伤感你脱离了我的人生
this last twelve month.
爸爸
Oh, Dad.
又是谁
Who's this now?
摩斯
Morse.
没什么事吧
Everything all right?
怎么
Well?
你说好好做最后一次逮捕
One last decent collar, you said.
-你见到斯坦洛了吗 -没有
- Have you seen Stanlow? - No.
他该来了
He should be here by now.
第二段赞美诗里有他的独唱
He has a solo in the second hymn.
我看到他在宿舍 先生
I saw him in the dorm, sir.
我们找什么
What are we looking for?
我也不清楚
I don't know exactly,
但斯坦洛不知为何是一切的关键
but somehow Stanlow's the key to all of it.
长官
Sir.
我之前在他的草算本上见过这个公式
I've seen that equation before on his rough book.
这不是枪手算式吗
Isn't that the Rifleman's Rule?
计算向上或向下的
The calculation which enables accurate firing
精准射击
uphill or downhill?
那是寒水的布局吧
And that's Coldwater isn't it?
礼拜堂
Chapel?
操场
Playing field?
肯尼迪总统
President Kennedy.
林肯 金博士
Lincoln, Dr. King.
鲍比·肯尼迪
Bobby Kennedy.
均死于刺杀
艾弗里让学生研究伟人的生活
Ivory told the boys to study the lives of great men.
如果斯坦洛学到了不同的一课呢
But what if Stanlow learned a different lesson altogether?
50年前
50 years ago,
在最后时刻
at the 11th hour
最后关头
of the 11th day of the 11th month,
一战的枪炮
the guns of the Great War
停歇了
fell silent.
经过半个世纪
It seems impossible now,
现在看来难以置信
at a distance of half a century,
一场夺去
to believe a conflagration
1800万人生命的灾难
that claimed 18 million lives
始于一声枪响
should have started with a single shot.
射击点似乎是钟楼
The base of the fire arc looks to be the clock tower.
我去礼拜堂警告大家
I'll warn them at the chapel.
让他们留在室内
Keep them inside.
摩斯
Morse!
我
I...
以防需要
In case you need it.
斯坦洛
Stanlow!
别
Don't.
我知道你很愤怒
Look, I know you're angry.
你想伤害个人
You wanna hurt someone.
报复他们对你做的一切
Get back at them for what they've done to you,
但这不是答案
but this isn't the answer.
只会让情况更糟
It will only make things worse.
如果你想向谁发泄 冲我来吧
If you want to take it out on someone, shoot me!
来吧 孩子 放下枪
Come on, son, put the gun down.
再不会有人伤害你了
No one's going to hurt you anymore.
我保证
I promise you.
-不 -别
- No. - Don't!
结束了
This is finished.
都完了
It's over.
我妈妈来了吗
Is my mother here yet?
还没有
Not yet.
我需要问你艾弗里先生的事
I need to ask you about Mr. Ivory.
他给你起的绰号♥ 达克
The nickname he gave you-- Dak.
并不是达克塔利吧
It wasn't for Daktari, was it?
我们刚见过斯坦洛
We've just come from seeing Stanlow.
他怎么样了
How is he?
说出了他的秘密
Giving up his secrets.
艾弗里给他起了个绰号♥
Seems Ivory had a nickname for him.
达克
Called him Dak.
那是印地语里的"邮件"或"邮寄"
Turns out that's a Hindi word meaning post or mail.
英属印度时期
In the days of the Raj,
"送信员"把信件
the "dak runner" brought letters
从平原送到山地邮局
from the plains to the hill stations.
吉卜林在《陆路邮政》这首诗里描写了这个
Kipling celebrated it in a poem called "The Overland Mail,"
艾弗里很喜欢吉卜林
and Ivory was big on Kipling.
是吗
Is that right?
艾弗里喊斯坦洛达克
Ivory called Stanlow Dak
因为他为他跑腿
because the boy ran errands for him.
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表