I'm with the Education Board,
你要是不想丢了工作
you should keep that to yourself
最好别声张
if you value your position.
有人对寒水的情况提出了担忧
There've been some concerns about Coldwater.
这叫塑造性格
It's called character building.
让他们坚强起来
Toughen them up.
为世界做好准备
Make them ready for the world.
学生们都知道
The boys know that.
是艾弗里在扰乱他们的想法
It's Ivory messed with their heads.
如果你想知道朗崔遭遇了什么
If you want to know what happened to Rowntree,
就找到艾弗里吧
you find Ivory.
据说你死时
They say that when you die,
你的一生会在眼前走马灯
your whole life flashes before your eyes.
你说那是真的吗
Do you think that's true?
好阴暗的话题
It's a pretty grim topic
还一边涂指甲油一边说
for somebody painting their toenails.
那姑娘家该说点什么呢 摩斯
What are girls supposed to talk about, Morse?
小马
Ponies?
小猫
Kittens?
男孩吗
Boys?
我今天下午看到你的男孩了
I saw your boy this afternoon.
天啊
Oh, Lord.
我叫他别太认真了
I told him not to get too serious.
我以为你喜欢他
I thought you liked him.
因为警局要关闭
With the station closing down,
我申请了调离 去伦敦警♥察♥厅
I've put in for a transfer, to the Yard.
你告诉他了吗
Have you told him?
这不会改变什么
I mean, it won't change anything,
我们还是能相见
we'll still be able to see each other.
但我们还年轻
But we're young.
我们现在该把事业置于第一 不是吗
We have to put career first now, haven't we?
事业不会在凌晨3点 狼群围绕时
Well, a career won't hold you at 3:00 in the morning
抱住你
when the wolves come circling.
会有狼群来吗 摩斯
Do they come circling, Morse?
我该去洗澡了
I think I should make my bath.
如果我找到了什么人
If I found someone...
那这一切都不重要了
...then all of this wouldn't matter at all.
我正要下班 长官
I'm just, clocking off, sir.
埃姆斯在一家通宵酒铺里待着
Ames is holed up at an all night drinker.
夜班的人在守着了
Nights have got it covered.
我明天一早就去
I'll be back on the first thing.
好
Right.
等一下
Uh, wait a minute.
这件卧底案
This... undercover case.
你不需要担心什么
You've nothing to worry about.
我不傻
I'm not daft.
我有眼睛
I've got eyes.
摩斯是最正派的人
Morse is as decent as they come.
楚拉夫也是个聪明人
And Trewlove's got her head screwed on.
埃姆斯和尼罗的事
All this with Ames and Nero,
你的心思可要放在工作上
I need your mind on the job, right?
别瞎担心
Not fretting over nothing.
相信我 长官 我不会让您失望
You can count on me, sir, I won't let you down.
-我知道 -晚安 长官
- I know. - Good night, sir.
晚安
Night.
好
Right.
熄灯了 贱民们
Lights out, you squits.
温
Win?
我要去瑞妮家
I'm going to Rene's.
但你还回来吧 温
But you're coming back, Win?
我跟你27年了
27 years I've stood by you.
不论富贵还是贫穷 你却做这种事
For better or worse, and you do this?
那是我们的未来
It was our future.
他是家人
It was family.
那我算什么
And what am I?
你都没告诉我
You didn't even tell me.
我是想保护你
I was trying to protect you.
保护你自己吧
Protect yourself, more like.
我虽然不怎么说话 但我不傻
I may not say much, but I am not stupid.
你也不是唯一有秘密的人
And you're not the only one around here who's got secrets.
你的女儿
Your own daughter!
她怎么了 琼怎么了
What about her? What about Joanie?
出租车来了
The taxi.
我送你去
I'll run you.
温
Win...
不
No.
学生们有两节博德纳的化学课
The boys have got double chemistry with Bodnar.
我要进城去几小时
So I'm gonna head into town for a couple of hours.
看朗崔的尸检有什么发现
See if there's any more on this Rowntree post mortem.
你可以吧
Will you be all right?
我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
当然了
Yes, I'm sure. But
但十有八♥九♥ 学校里还有个杀人犯呢
odds are we've still got a killer on the grounds somewhere.
那好
All right.
摩斯太太 是吧
It's Mrs. Morse, isn't it?
你们不该在学校吗
Shouldn't you be in form?
现在是空课
It's a free period.
两节呢
Double.
跑到公墓来抽烟吗
Bunking off to the cemetery for a smoke, is that it?
如果你想可以加入我们
Join us if you like.
我丈夫应该不会赞同
I don't think my husband would approve.
他又不在 是吧
He's not here, though-- is he?
学生[男孩]不是不许来这里吗
I thought it was off-limits to boys.
我们不是男孩了 摩斯太太
We're not boys, Mrs. Morse.
我们是禁卫军
We're Praetorians.
进入墓地是禁卫军的特权
And a graveyard pass is Praetorians' privilege.
这样啊
Oh, I see.
你跟我们来吧
Why don't you come with us?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
你是怕自己把持不住吧 摩斯太太
Perhaps you don't trust yourself, Mrs. Morse.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
在三个魁梧的禁卫军面前
With three strapping Praetorians.
你们嗑嗨了 你们的眼神涣散
You're stoned-- your eyes have gone.
你们赶紧走吧
I think you'd better be on your way
别惹上麻烦
before you get in serious trouble.
你才可能惹上麻烦 摩斯太太
You could be the one in trouble, Mrs. Morse.
这片林子可不安全
These woods aren't safe.
没人能听到你尖叫
No one to hear you scream.
不就没人听到朗崔叫吗
No one heard Rowntree, did they?
快走吧 克朗奇菲斯特
On your way, Clunchfist.
博德纳先生
Mr. Bodnar.
取消一个月特权
That's a month's Privs.
你来林子里干什么 先生
What are you doing out in the woods, sir?
我们不能问吗
Or shouldn't we ask?
你也是 拉克维
You too, Rackway.
门房♥小屋在那边 先生
The gatehouse lodge is that way, sir.
如果你迷路了
If you're lost.
奎奇先生也是
And Mr. Queach.
你们仨都是
That's all three of you.
你不该威胁我们 先生
You shouldn't threaten us, sir.
什么
What?
非友即为敌[拉丁语] 先生
Qui non nobiscum, adversus nos est, sir.
去吧
Go on.
回学校去
Back to school.
别逼我叫校长
Before I fetch the headmaster.
你没事吧
You all right?
谢谢
Thanks.
幸好你来了
It's a good job you came by.
我送你回去
I'll walk you back.
我还在等血检的结果
I'm still awaiting results on the boy's blood,
但根据检验鼻腔和鼻窦里发现的残留物
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表