Clean, modern, spacious.
还有电脑
Computers.
情报室
And an information room
能令任何警队羡慕
that will be the envy of any constabulary.
那我们呢 长官
And us, sir?
尚未最终决定
No final decision has yet been reached
是要保留考利警局
on whether Cowley will remain open
还是并入牛津路的新警局
or if we'll be absorbed into the new station on Oxford Road.
那里放不下我们所有人吧 长官
Wouldn't have thought there'd be room for us all in there, sir.
是啊 就是这样
No, well, there we are.
我们不该去考虑为什么
Ours is not to reason why.
乔治看上去不错
George seems a nice lad.
是不是
Don't you think?
飘飘然的小混♥蛋♥
He's a cocky little sod.
当然了 他还年轻
Course he is, he's young.
满腔热血
Full of piss and vinegar.
-你也年轻过 -我现在也还年轻着呢
- You were young once. - I'm still young.
你说是就是吧
You say so.
我在烤箱里给你留了农家馅饼 你可以热
Some shepherd's pie in the oven I've left you to warm.
锅里有豆子
Beans in the pan.
等休伊·格林的节目完了我就去拿克里比奇牌戏
I'll get the cribbage board out once Hughie Green's done.
琼租了新公♥寓♥
Joan's got a new flat.
在帕克镇
Over in Park Town.
她说挺不错的
Ever so nice, she says.
我猜还得漆漆 但是
Be needing a lick of paint, I should think, but...
我希望她爸能给她漆
I'm hoping that her dad's gonna do it for her.
但她挺开心 这才最重要
But she's happy, that's the main thing.
太好了
Good.
长官
Sir.
我去拿你的三明治
I'll go and just fetch your sandwiches.
有什么情况吗
Much in?
范西
Fancy.
早 长官
Morning, sir.
尸体在这里
Body's through there.
医生
Doctor.
眼睛
Eye-eye!
是
Aye-aye.
先是右边 然后是左边
Right first, then left.
时间在晚8点到午夜间
Sometime between 8:00 and midnight.
有防御伤吗
Any defensive wounds?
他完全没看到凶手
He didn't see it coming.
一点不夸张
Quite literally.
他是谁
Who was he?
罗宾·格雷
His name is Robin Grey.
这里的一位历史老师
He's a history don here.
我昨天才见过他
I met him yesterday.
那起入室未遂
The attempted break-in.
最后见到他的是门房♥ 大概昨晚6点出去
Last seen by the porter going out around 6:00 last night--
没人看到他回来
no one saw him come back.
口红
Lipstick.
跟乔伊·赛克斯一样
Same as Joey Sikes.
我知道你好久没约会了 伙计
I know you're out of practice, matey,
但大部分女人都擦口红
but most women wear it.
巡警去找他妻子了
Uniform are fetching his wife in.
的确有性♥交♥的迹象
There is evidence of coitus.
-谁发现了他 -斯宾塞·贝尔
- Who found him? - Spencer Bell.
他的一名学生
One of his students.
我快8点时过去的
I went across just before 8:00.
敲了门
Knocked.
没人回应
There was no reply.
我看了看表
I checked my watch.
又敲了一次
Knocked again.
然后就进去了
Then went in.
我还想他是不是
I thought perhaps he might've
出去了 很快能回来
just nipped out for a moment.
我上学时 学生可不会随便进老师卧室
In my day, students didn't just wander into a don's bedroom.
我还以为他是睡过头了 就敲了门
I thought he might have overslept, so I knocked.
我也不知道我为什么进去了 但我进去了
I don't know why I went in, I just did.
我...
I...
他是什么样的人
What was he like?
我每周就见他两小时
I saw him for two hours once a week.
我对他根本不了解
I'm afraid I hardly knew him at all.
你昨晚在哪
And where were you last night?
在我宿舍 就在那边
In my room, right up there.
有人能为你作证吗
Anyone vouch for you?
你的宿舍正好能看到他住的楼层吧
You'd have had a good view of his stair from there, I'd've thought.
你昨晚没看到他回来吗
You didn't see him come back last night?
贝尔先生
Mr. Bell?
我不确定是他
I'm not sure it was him.
但我好像认得她
But I think I recognized her.
谁
Who?
我都不能确定真是她
I'm not even sure it was her.
但这女人跟她穿了一样的外套
But this woman had on the same coat she wears.
白雨衣
A white raincoat.
-但你不知道她叫什么 -不知道
- But you don't know her name? - No.
她是人体模特
She's a life model.
她可能认识老师 杰拉德·皮克曼
I think she knows the tutor, Gerard Pickman.
至少我感觉他们认识
At least that's the idea I got.
我坐车来的路上一直想
I thought all the way over in the car
这肯定是搞错了
that there must be some mistake.
发生了什么
What happened?
是他的心脏吗
Was it his heart?
是事故吗
An accident?
我很抱歉要告诉您 格雷太太
I'm sorry to have to tell you, Mrs. Grey,
但你丈夫死于他杀
but your husband died by violence.
您坐下吧 来
Perhaps you should sit down, here.
楚拉夫
Trewlove.
给
Here.
没事了
You're okay.
你最后见到你丈夫是何时
When did you last see your husband?
昨天早上
Yesterday morning.
格雷博士经常住在学院吗
Did Dr. Grey often stay in college?
每周一两次
Once or twice a week,
如果他一早有课
if he had an early tutorial.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们需要向所有
We will need to take statements
教工和学生录口供
from all staff and undergrads
了解每个人昨晚的行踪
as to their whereabouts yesterday evening.
我也不想问
I don't like to ask,
但拍卖♥♥的事怎么办
but what's going to happen about the auction?
现在肯定不能进行了吧
It can't go ahead now, surely.
出于对罗宾的尊敬
Out of respect for Robin.
所以才更该如常举♥行♥
Exactly why it should proceed.
他生前为此大费心力
He put so much work into it.
我会跟财务主管和雷克先生讨论此事
I'll discuss the situation with the bursar and Mr. Lake,
-然后... -这位雷克先生
- and... - This Mr. Lake,
他跟格雷交往密切吗
he have much to do with Grey?
当然 他们是好友
Well, certainly, they were great friends.
他是个艺术品商
He's an art dealer.
他是遗产代理人
He's acting for the estate.
他们好像一起服了兵役
Did their National Service together, I believe.
那我们得找他谈谈
Then we'll need to speak to him.
可以告诉我们该去哪找他吗
If you could let us know where to find him.
会跟彩蛋有关吗
Anything to do with the egg, you think?
周日晚上不就是他和院长看到了魅影吗
Wasn't it him and the master saw the Shadow Sunday night?
那是他们的说法
So they say.
对此有怀疑吗
There any doubt about that?
怀疑他们看到人吗
That they saw someone?
并不 但我不太相信是
No, but that it was this cat burglar
那个飞贼
I'm less convinced.
为什么
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表