We're readying for deployment.
两天后 我们就要去德国了
In two days we leave for Germany,
而我们很多人所熟知
and the regiment as many of us have known
热爱的军团将不复存在
and loved it will cease to exist.
营区内有实弹射击场
Now, there are live-firing areas
还有仍在进行的最后演习
and final exercises still in progress,
你的手下可不要乱闯
so your men should not wander unattended.
知道了
Understood.
太好了 我们走吧
Excellent, shall we?
姑娘的尸体是在H5被发现
Now the girl's body was found in H5,
就在这边
the building just down here.
医生
Doctor.
先生们
Gentlemen.
知道她的姓名了吗
Do we have a name for her?
珍·沃德 摄影师说的
Jean Ward, according to the photographer.
死亡时间不到4小时
Died within the last four hours.
据我观察
So far as I can tell,
背后中了一刀
we have a single stab wound through the back.
很可能刺穿了心脏
Most likely penetrated the heart.
并无迹象表明她曾企图自卫
No sign she attempted to defend herself.
那就是被偷袭了
Taken unawares, then?
她落下什么了
What had she lost?
她说了吗
Did she say?
钱包
A purse.
我在林子里找到了
I found it in the woods.
于是我便让搜索队分头找
Whereupon I split the search party
好覆盖更多地方
to cover more ground,
并要求大家16:30回来汇合
with orders to rendezvous here at 1630.
-我们需要跟他们所有人谈话 -当然
- Well, we will need to speak to all of them. - Of course.
我们已腾出了教学区的一间教室
We've set aside one of the classrooms in the study block.
是谁发现了尸体
Who found the body?
是瑟斯戴一等兵
Oh. That was Lance Corporal Thursday.
这怎么回事 考沃德少校
What's all this about, Major Coward?
警♥察♥
Police.
他们为什么会来基地
What are they doing on the base?
做警务
Policing.
一二一 一二一
Left, right, left, right...
你昨晚去哪了
What happened to you last night?
你没回家
You never came home.
是那个法国小妞吧
This Frenchie piece, is it?
她干什么的
What's her line, then?
摄影记者
Photojournalist.
-猜到了 -怎么说
- Figures. - How's that?
承认吧 就你
Well, let's face it, with you,
总不会找街角小店的普通店员
it was never going to be Doreen from the corner shop, was it?
她还挺好吗
Bit of all right, is she?
挺好吧
Yeah, I suppose.
就是个姑娘
It's just a girl.
就是个姑娘
Just a girl?
给我们其他人留点机会啊
Ought to leave some for the rest of us.
克劳汀
Claudine?
那个金发女孩
That blondie one?
看你近来这忙活劲儿
Way you've been filling your dance-card lately,
还以为是要定量配给了
you'd think rationing was coming in.
她是很好的陪伴
She's good company.
那么
So.
没有老爷子在我们怎么做
How're we gonna run this without the old man?
你资质更老
You're senior.
你想先见谁
Who would you like to see first?
那是什么
What's that?
似乎是帽徽
It looks to be a cap badge.
是哪个二等兵吗 长官
One of the squaddies, then, sir?
分头找后 我去了厕所
After we split up, I came down to the washhouse.
我想着 她或许去厕所了
I thought maybe she might've had to use the ladies'.
我喊了她 但那里没人
I called for her, but there was nobody there.
我就回了谋杀镇
So I made my way back to Murder Town.
我从坦克场往回走
I worked my way back to the tank park,
想着或许是在林子里跟她错开了
thought we could've missed her in the woods.
毕竟那里很大
They're big enough, like.
她可能是回了原本约定的地点
She could've gone down to her original rendezvous.
-但我什么都没看到 -好
- But I didn't see anything. - Right.
我也不知道我还能说什么
I don't know what else I can tell you.
我本应该看好她
I should've been watching her.
你身后又没长眼睛
You haven't got eyes in your arse.
好了 就这样吧
All right, that'll be it for now.
你去叫人来护送他
Do you want to whistle up an escort?
你可以去吗
Maybe you could?
两分钟
Two minutes.
好 如果你还有什么没说
Right, so if there's anything you've left out,
现在赶紧说吧
now will be the time.
她是我负责照顾的人
She was in my care.
-我要是尽到了职责 -萨姆
- If I'd done my job... - Sam,
坏事难免
things happen.
唯一该负责的人 就是凶手
The only person responsible for this is whoever did it.
你跟爸爸处了太久 被他影响了
You've been around Dad too long; it's rubbing off.
好吧
All right.
他怎么样了
How is he?
你觉得呢
Well, how do you think?
要给他们带口信吗
Any messages for them?
就告诉他们我很好
Just tell them I'm all right.
如果可以的话
If that's allowed.
还有琼 如果你看到她的话
And Joanie, if you see her.
天快黑了
Well, there's not much more
我们也做不了太多了
we can do with the light that's left.
明天一早就派足人手过来 仔细搜索
We'll have a full team out first thing. Fingertip search.
戴维斯军士长
Sergeant Major Davies?
4:30前 这里要戒♥严♥
I need this area secured until 0430.
没有我的许可 任何人不得进出
Nobody in or out without my authorization.
好 长官
Very good, sir.
你以前给她拍过照吗
And had you photographed her before?
这些年来有几次吧
A few times over the years.
其实 是我帮她出了道
Actually, I got her started.
我们为鸡蛋营销部拍了一组广♥告♥
We did a campaign for the Egg Marketing Board.
她是溏心蛋女孩
She was the soft boiled girl.
但你们的关系
Your relationship
是完全专业的吗
was purely professional though?
我们会在派对
We saw each other at parties,
画廊开幕 那种场合碰到
gallery openings, things like that.
摩斯警长的意思是
What DS Morse is asking is,
你们在上♥床♥吗
were you knocking her off?
没有
No, no.
最近没了
I mean... not lately.
我们有过很短的一段 就是玩玩
We had a brief number, but strictly casual.
她是什么样的人
What was she like...
个性方面
in her personality?
很和善
Nice.
疯狂
Crazy.
挺迷乱的吧
Mixed up, I suppose.
为什么事
About what?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
男友呢
What about boyfriends?
她有过几个 但没有认真谈的
She'd a few, but nobody serious.
跟牛津有什么联♥系♥吗
Any connection to Oxford?
她继母好像在这里有房♥子
Her stepmother has a place out this way, I believe.
继母
Stepmother?
她不喜欢说这个
It's not something she liked to talk about.
毕竟
I mean,
珍·沃德只是她的艺名
Jean Ward was just her working name.
她是尊敬的莫伊拉·克雷顿-沃德
She was the Right Honorable Moira Creighton-Ward.
贝斯沃特子爵和第一任妻子的女儿
The daughter of Lord Bayswater and his first wife.
她继母是查莱蒂·慕德福德
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表