根据记录 并无亲属
No next of kin on record.
没印象
Don't ring a bell.
没什么可疑的吧
Nothing suspicious, then?
没有 据德布林医生说是没有
No, not according to Dr. DeBryn.
但他钱包里有一张布朗咖啡馆
But he had a bill for a number two breakfast
2号♥早餐的账单
in his wallet, from Brown's Café.
我去问他是否来过 可他们
I asked if he'd been in and they were...
他们很是提防
Well, they were a bit cagey.
如果有人在我的咖啡馆吃过饭后死了
If someone keeled over after being in my caf,
我可能也不愿多说
I might be, too.
我不管你自以为知道什么
I don't care what you think you know or don't know.
你再敢威胁我一定让你后悔
Threaten me, and you'll bloody well regret it.
还好吗 贝蒂
All right, Betty?
当然 德维尔先生
Yes, Mr. De Vere.
香草冰淇淋不多了
Oh, you're short on vanilla tubs.
中场休息前去补个货吧
Better restock before the intermission.
自便
Help yourself.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是摩斯
It's Morse.
19:31 我下班了
I'm going off shift as of 19:31.
嗯 谢谢
Yup-- thank you.
你还好吗
Is everything all right?
你看我像还好吗
Does it look like it?
抱歉
Sorry.
我约了见的人没来
I was supposed to be meeting someone.
这里哪有不错的酒吧
Where's a good place to get a drink round here?
跟我来
Come with me.
我刚下班
I just finished work.
早
Morning.
早
Morning.
再见
Bye.
壶里有茶
Tea's in the pot.
我还是喝咖啡吧
I think I'll have coffee.
随你
Suit yourself.
你朋友是谁
Who's your friend?
就是个姑娘
It's just some girl.
我以为你不碰女人了
I thought you were off the birds.
斯特兰奇
Strange.
好了 精神点
Right, look sharp.
瓦特院小区发生纵火
We've an arson on the Watt Court estate.
阿司匹林在柜子里
Aspirin's in the cabinet.
我去开车
I'll get the car round.
还是往信箱里倒了汽油
Petrol through the letterbox.
跟喀土穆街的多户人家合租屋一样
Same as the multi-occupancy on Khartoum Street.
等等
Hang on.
你好 陌生人
Hello, stranger.
吉姆
Jim!
好久不见
Long time, no see.
你懂的
You know how it is.
瑟斯戴小姐
Miss Thursday.
摩斯
Morse.
怎么回事 琼
What's this, then, Joanie?
我一直在这里工作
Um, I've been working here.
-兼♥职♥ -做什么
- Part-time. - Doing what?
主要是行政工作
Admin, mostly.
有什么麻烦吗
Been any trouble?
昨天有人冲窗户砸砖头
Someone threw a brick at the window yesterday.
小无赖
Some yob.
当时有户亚裔家庭来求助
There was an Asian family in asking for advice.
摩斯
Morse.
德布林医生有关于毕维斯的消息
Word through from Dr. DeBryn on Beavis.
叫你和高级督察尽早过去一趟
Says you and the DCI should drop by at your earliest.
我去接他
I'll go and get him.
等你可以了 楚拉夫女警员会给你录口供
Well, WPC Trewlove will take your statement when you're ready.
早上好
Good morning.
我是摩斯警长
I'm Detective Sergeant Morse.
你来找弗莱德吗
Oh, are you here for Fred?
好啊
Well.
这是谁
Who's this, then?
他叫摩斯
Morse, he's called.
我是查理 弗莱德的弟弟
I'm Charlie, Fred's brother.
你见过我老婆了 宝莱特
I see you met my good lady wife, Paulette.
是的
Oh, yes, indeed.
坐下吧 孩子
Well, pull up a seat, son.
别那么拘谨
Take the weight off.
你看到我的车了吧
I expect you saw my car, did you?
外面停着那辆
Outside?
真是不可思议
Wonder, it was.
我们来玩一周 休息一下 看看风景
We're up for the week, little break, see the sights.
我们第一次来牛津
It's our first time in Oxford.
还有人要茶吗
Anyone want more tea?
我们女儿
Oh, our daughter.
凯洛尔
Carol.
这是弗莱德的同事 摩斯 是吧
This is Fred's boy from work-- Morse, is it?
对
Yes, uh...
认识你很高兴
Yes, pleased to meet you.
或许你能找时间带她去转转
Maybe you could find time to show her round the place.
-爸爸 -我和宝莱特
- Dad! - Me and Paulette
今晚要招待弗莱德和温去个高档地方吃饭
are taking Fred and Win out tonight for a slap-up meal.
她可不会想跟我们这些
She won't wanna be dragging about
老人家作伴吧
with us old 'uns, will you?
摩斯
Morse.
精神点 长官来了
Look sharp! Officer on deck.
早 长官
Morning, sir.
长官 还长官呢
Sir, eh? Sir?
弗莱德 你还真了不起呢
Get you, Fred-- well, how about that, then?
平身 弗莱德爵士
Arise, Sir Fred!
警局说又发生了火灾
Station said something about another fire.
是 长官 在瓦特院小区的
Yes, sir, at the Public Advice Center
公众咨♥询♥中心
on Watt Court estate.
我让斯特兰奇和范西去处理了
I've left Strange and Fancy to deal.
德布林医生想找我们谈那起猝死
Dr. DeBryn would like to talk to us about that sudden.
公众咨♥询♥中心
Public Advice Center?
琼不就在那里工作吗
Isn't that where Joan's working?
对
Yes.
我见到她了 她没事
I've seen her-- she's fine.
我刚还在问你这手下
I was just asking your lad here
他能不能找时间带我们凯洛尔去城里玩玩
if he could find time to show our Carol around the town.
他应该是没时间
I shouldn't think he'll have time for that,
公务繁忙
not with his duties.
你也不是24小时都公务缠身吧
Well, you're not at it 24 hours a day, surely, eh?
我当然不会让你自掏腰包
I wouldn't expect you to pay for it out of your own pocket.
不不 不必了
Oh, no, no, no, no, that wouldn't be necessary.
别羞辱人家 查理
Don't embarrass the man, Charlie.
你们可以在城里什么地方约见
Well, you could meet her in town somewhere.
带她去喝一杯
Take her for a drink.
怎么样 7点行吗
Say what? Around 7:00?
那就帮我大忙了
You'd be doing me a favor.
人家不想
He doesn't want to.
没事
No.
谢尔登剧院吧
What about The Sheldonian?
好
Right.
快去穿件衣服
Well, go and put some clothes on.
衣不遮体地到处跑
Walking around in barely a stitch,
让人都看个通透
showing everybody what you got.
爸爸 丢死人了
Dad, it's so embarrassing.
那回见了 摩斯
I'll see you later-- Morse.
上蝙蝠战车了
To the Batmobile, eh?
毕维斯先生的血检毒理报告出来了
I have the toxicology report on Mr. Beavis's blood.
马钱子
Nux vomica.
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表