你两处地♥产♥被烧
Two of your properties burnt out,
你的一个手下又被杀
now one of your arm-breakers draws the short straw.
如果我不了解
I didn't know better,
会以为是有人想抢你地盘
I'd say someone's trying to turn you over.
我倒想看他们试试
I'd like to see 'em try.
谁不想看呢
Hm, who wouldn't?
眼睛好像更深些 但除此之外...
The eyes were more deep set, I think, but apart from that...
这样呢
How about this?
-更像了 -好
- Better. Yeah. - Okay.
这样更像些
Yeah, that's better.
瑟斯戴小姐在帮我们拼凑
Miss Thursday's just giving us a description of
砸了咨♥询♥中心窗户的人的相貌
the type that did the windows in at the advice center.
好
Right.
等你完事了 有空来一下
Well, when you're done, if you've got a minute.
好
Okay.
什么事
So?
我就想跟你说句话而已
Well, I just wanted a word, that's all.
近来没怎么见你
Haven't seen much of you lately.
你还好吧
You're all right, are you?
我好像失业了
I think I'm out of a job,
但除此之外 我没事
but apart from that I'm okay.
你一直在这个咨♥询♥中心工作
You've been working at this advice center?
每周几天
A few days a week.
那挣不了几个钱吧
Can't be much money in that.
的确
There isn't.
但我喜欢
But I like it.
你可以来看看
You might look in.
我知道你见过凯洛尔了 但你叔叔查理
I know you've seen Carol, but your Uncle Charlie
和婶婶宝莱特也想见你
and your Aunt Paulette'd like to see you.
别担心会碰上我
No need to worry about running into me.
我肯定在工作
I'm at work.
不是那样的
It's not like that.
-不是吗 -当然
- Isn't it? - No.
我只是还在努力立足
I'm just finding my feet is all.
做慈善
Charity work?
帮助他人
It's just helping people.
跟你一样
Same as you.
抱歉 长官 我待会儿再来
Oh, sorry, sir, I can come back.
不 吉姆 没事 我这就走
No, Jim, it's all right, I was just on my way.
如果您有时间 长官
If you've a minute, sir,
-布莱特先生想找您谈谈弗林的事 -好
- Mr. Bright would like a word about the Flynn stabbing. - Right.
那好吧
Well.
你有需要知道去哪找我
You know where to find me if you need anything.
自己保重
Mind how you go.
你好
Hello.
你怎么样
How're things?
就那样
Oh, you know.
没什么变化
Same as ever.
你见过查理叔叔了
You met Uncle Charlie, then?
你怎么看他
What did you make of him?
凯洛尔挺好的
Carol's nice, though.
见过她了吗
You see her?
是的
Yes.
我好久没见她了
I haven't seen her for ages.
我周二本约了见她 但临时有事
I was supposed to see her on Tuesday, but something came up.
她现在什么样了
How's she looking now?
我就开个车
Oh, I'm just the driver.
没什么时间交际
No time to socialize.
就打个招呼
Just a quick "Hello," "Goodbye."
嗯
Yeah...
打招呼我记得
I remember those.
她回去前你再见到她的话 替我问好
Give her my love if you run into her before she goes back.
我这下是没时间见她了
Don't expect I'll have time to see her now.
是啊 你忙嘛
Yeah, you're busy.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 你呢
Yeah... you?
总在忙
Always.
那我不耽误你了
Well, I won't keep you from it.
再见
Bye.
那件事
That bit of business.
我要提前进行
I'm bringing it forward.
下班后
After hours.
这明智吗
Is that wise?
明智
Wise?
弗林被刺让我沾了一身腥
I've got the filth all over me with Flynn's stabbing.
我想要这事快结束
I want it over.
但是...
But...
这不是请求 是命令
I'm not asking. I'm telling.
什么时候
When?
今晚
Tonight.
喂 可以给我接
Hello, can you connect me to the
半岛远东总部吗
Peninsular and Oriental Head Office, please?
什么事那么急
So, what couldn't wait?
签名簿不是莱斯利·加尼尔的 长官
The autograph book doesn't belong to Leslie Garnier, sir.
怎么会
How's that?
看看这些签名
Well, take a look at the autographs.
唯一写给加尼尔的
The only one with a dedication to Garnier,
就是最后一个 瓦尔达摩的
is the last one from Valdemar.
凭这么点证据就下这么大个结论
Well, that's a pretty big conclusion to draw from not much.
还有
There's something else.
是您说的
You said it yourself.
劳来与哈代是1953年来了英国
Laurel and Hardy were in England in 1953.
而当时 加尼尔在一艘游轮
At that time, Garnier was aboard a cruise ship,
快乐漫游者号♥上
The Happy Wanderer.
我问过了半岛远东 2月10日晚
I've spoken to P&O and on the night of the tenth of February,
船在悉尼停靠
it was anchored off Sydney.
那这是谁的签名簿
So... whose autograph book was it?
不是加尼尔的
It's not Garnier's.
考虑到这些跟埃及的联♥系♥ 圣甲虫
I think, with all of this Egyptiana-- the scarab,
毕维斯看完《法老的诅咒》之后死去
the fact that Beavis died after watching The Pharaoh's Curse.
我觉得是跟瓦尔达摩有关
I think somehow it's tied in to Valdemar.
瓦尔达摩
Valdemar?
毕维斯从皮特·利弗斯博物馆偷走了圣甲虫
Beavis steals the scarab from the Pitt-Rivers museum
然后去电影院跟雇他的人交货
and meets whoever hired him to hand it over at the cinema.
但我想凶手从来没打算
Only I don't think the killer had any intention
留毕维斯这个活口 揭露他的面目
of leaving Beavis alive to be in a position to expose him.
所以就给他的橙汁下了毒
So he spikes his carton of orange juice.
但他怎么做到的
How does he manage that?
橙汁都是密封的
The cartons're all sealed aren't they?
如果他是向服务员买♥♥的
If he's buying them off the usherette,
那得给所有橙汁下毒
all her cartons have to be poisoned.
不然就是她也有份
Else she's in on it.
给 喝一杯吧
Here. Try one.
没事 很安全
Go on it's perfectly safe.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
给
Take this.
我刚杀了你
I just killed you.
不是在果汁里
It's not in the juice.
毒在吸管上
The poison was in the straw.
加尼尔说毕维斯在私人休息室里等人
Garnier said Beavis was waiting for someone in the private lounge,
可所有员工都不记得卖♥♥过橙汁给他
but none of the staff can remember selling him a Whakahari.
那他的那杯哪来的
So how's he come by it then?
电影开始后 大家都盯着屏幕
Well, once the film has started, all eyes are on the screen.
那么圣甲虫的买♥♥家
So whoever's buying the scarab
可以趁黑溜进影院
can slip into the cinema in the dark,
坐在毕维斯旁边
take the seat next to Beavis,
递给他一杯橙汁 和涂有士的宁的吸管
hand him a carton of squash, and a straw laced with strychnine.
那就是员工
Member of staff, then.
如果此人能进饮料摊
If they've access to the refreshments stall.
我们本不该调查毕维斯的死
See, we were never meant to look into Beavis's death,
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表