Charity Mudford is her stepmother.
鼓手霍金斯
Drummer Hawkins.
在安博塔峡谷拯救了大军的男孩
The boy that saved the colors at Mboto Gorge.
那就是他当年用的鼓
That's his actual drum.
维多利亚十字勋章
Victoria Cross.
死后封的
Posthumous.
肯定让他父母骄傲
His parents' pride, I'm sure.
至少让军团骄傲
Well, the regiment's, certainly.
你是警♥察♥吗
You're with the police?
是的 摩斯警长 泰晤士河谷警局
Yes, Detective Sergeant Morse, Thames Valley.
雷德劳博士
Dr. Laidlaw.
朗斯代尔借调来的
On secondment from Lonsdale.
我做军事历史讲座
I lecture on military history.
我还在撰写军团历史
I'm also writing a history of the regiment.
有什么消息吗
Is there any news?
我恐怕不能说
I'm afraid I'm not at liberty to say.
但我相信你很快就会听说了
But I'm sure you'll hear about it soon enough.
她继母是贝斯沃特夫人
Her stepmother's Lady Bayswater.
查莱蒂·慕德福德吗
Charity Mudford?
我昨天在辩论协会看见她了
I saw her at the debating society yesterday.
你怎么看她
What do you make to her?
我至少能说她胆子挺大
Well, she's got guts, I'll give her that.
当你知道一屋子的人
When you know everyone in the room
都希望你被绞死
would like to have seen you hanged,
还能报以微笑 那可需要足够沉着
it takes a certain amount of sangfroid to smile back.
或是够厚颜无♥耻♥
Or just a brass neck.
她居然还有脸来
It's a wonder she can show her face at all.
她似乎毫不后悔
Well, she seems pretty unrepentant.
甚至挑衅
Defiant, even.
希♥特♥勒♥真去她婚礼上跳舞了吗
Did Hitler really dance at their wedding, do you think?
不太可能
Unlikely.
但他们度蜜月回来时
But they did stop off at Berchtesgaden
德国城市
建有希♥特♥勒♥的高山庄园
曾在贝希特斯加登短暂停留
for a few days on their way back from their honeymoon.
她为何要回英国来
Why did she come back to England?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
或许人都会落叶归根
Maybe we all come home in the end.
你看见萨姆了吗
Did you see Sam?
他不会有事的
He's going to be fine.
他没嫌疑[安全]
He's in the clear.
在军队里 没有人是安全的
Comes to the army, nobody's ever in the clear.
除了死人
Only the dead.
他制住你了 约翰尼
He's got you now, Johnny.
那是你说的 蒙戈
Says you, Mungo, says you.
但约翰一向非常狡猾
But yon's a canny bugger, he always has been.
你瞧 蒙戈 我还有个天生优势
See, Mungo, I do have a natural advantage.
什么优势 上校
And what might that be, Colonel?
台球是一项绅士运动
Billiards is a game for gentleman.
这可是战斗宣言
There's fighting talk, make no mistake.
我说什么来着
What did I tell you?
绝不要相信英格兰人
Never trust a bloody Englishman.
今晚别玩太晚 蒙戈
Not too late tonight, Mungo, eh?
明天还有很多事
Heavy day tomorrow,
再加上这姑娘的事
what with this girl on top of all.
好 约翰尼
Right you are, Johnny.
晚安 麦克
Night, Mac.
约翰尼
Johnny.
喝一杯上路啊
You'll take a dram for the road?
我不喝了 麦克
I'm done, Mac.
你真不是个好酒伴 蒙戈
You're poor company, Mungo.
太不好了
Very poor.
你以前可没这么无聊
You never used to be such a dull companion.
你要走就走吧
Well, go if you're going.
囚犯和护卫吗
Prisoner and escort, is that it?
回去睡觉吧
Go to your bed, man.
你不是干奶妈的料
You've not the tits for a wet-nurse.
我要去广场上转一圈
I'm for a turn round the square.
呼吸呼吸空气
Get some air.
你见到他了吗
Did you see him?
没有
No.
没有 必须按规矩来
No, it has to be played by the book.
什么意思
How d'you mean?
布莱特先生要我
Mr. Bright wants me to
在后方指挥 毕竟是家人
take a back seat, seeing as it's family.
但摩斯见到他了
But Morse saw him.
说他挺好的
Said he's doing all right.
我该去告诉琼
I should let Joan know.
不用没必要地让她担心
Oh, there's no point in worrying her without cause.
肯定不会跟萨姆有任何关系
It won't be anything to do with Sam.
一处刀伤
Single stab wound.
背后进入
From behind.
穿透第四和
Through the intercostal region
第五根肋骨之间
between the fourth and fifth rib.
从后面穿透心脏
Pierced the posterior heart.
刺入6.25英寸深
Penetrated to a depth of six-and-a-quarter inches,
但伤口处的皮肤上
but there's no impression
并无刀柄的印记
of a guard on the skin about the wound,
所以应该是没完全插♥进♥去
so it's unlikely it was driven all the way in.
会是刺刀吗
A bayonet?
是可能
That's certainly possible.
但没别的了吗
But there's nothing else?
没什么不道德的...
No funny business or...
似乎并无性因素
There doesn't appear to be a sexual element, no.
但她手提包里发现了迪西卷
But these bottles of Dexedrine and Seconal
中枢神经刺♥激♥药剂
和速可眠
were in her handbag.
她的血液里并未检出两者的致死剂量
Non-lethal quantities of both in her bloodstream.
似乎是模特界的常规操作
De rigeur in the modeling business, I believe.
苯♥丙♥胺♥用于减肥
Amphetamines for weight loss.
巴比土酸盐呢
And the barbiturates?
消除紧张
Take the edge off the day.
积累起来 会使人麻木
Cumulative effect is to leave one numb.
对什么
To what?
对生活
Life.
你的另一顶贝雷帽呢 奥斯瓦德二等兵
Where's your other beret, Private Oswald?
我不知道 长官
I don't know, sir.
你最后见到是什么时候
When did you see it last?
我不记得了 长官
I can't remember, sir.
应该是在高林地
Up at High Wood, I think.
我们今早要去那里搜查
We're searching the area this morning.
如果在那里 我们就能找到
If it's up there, we'll find it.
帽徽不见了 一等兵
Lost your cap badge, Corporal.
对 长官
Yes, sir.
两天前了
Couple of days ago.
我本打算向军需官申请
I was going to put in a chitty to the QM,
但因为调派的事 我就忘了
but with the deployment, it slipped my mind.
有何贵干
To what do I owe the pleasure?
我恐怕有坏消息
I'm afraid I have some very bad news.
事关你的继女 莫伊拉·克雷顿-沃德
It concerns your stepdaughter, Moira Creighton-Ward.
这样啊
Ah, I see.
毒品吗
Drugs, is it?
她是有这问题
She does have a problem.
不是 夫人
No, madam.
那是自杀吗
Suicide, then?
您为什么会这么想
Why would you think that?
她以前试过
Well, she'd attempted it before.
她母亲就这么死的
It's how her mother went.
不 夫人 她是被谋杀了
No, madam, she was murdered.
怎么会
How?
她被捅死了
She was stabbed.
您最后见她是什么时候
When did you last see her?
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表