谢谢
Thank you.
真是太美味了
Well, that was lovely.
再来点酒吗 温
Drop more splosh, Win?
少来点吧 查理
Not too much, Charlie.
我要喝醉了
You'll have me tiddly.
孩儿他爸
Dad...
那个...
Where's the, uh...
我们进来的地方右转
Just on the right were we came in.
我陪你去
I'll keep you company.
我要憋不住了
I'm bursting.
能见见你真好 弗莱德
Good to see you, Fred.
我也是 查理
You too, Charlie.
你气色不错
You're looking well.
你一切都好吗
How's business your end?
正好你问起 弗莱德
Well, you know, funny you should ask, Fred.
有件事
I'd like your advice
我想听你意见
on a little thing that's come up.
但别在这里说
But, not here, eh.
我们回头私下谈
We'll talk about it amongst ourselves--
不当着女人家的面
without the girls.
好
Course.
没什么大问题吧
Nothing serious, though, is it?
不不
No, no, no.
好得很呢
Never better.
瑟斯戴
Thursday.
你的朋友吗 弗莱德
Friend of yours, Fred?
晚上好 长官
Evening, sir.
我不知道你也喜欢来安德烈之家
I had no idea you were an habitué of Chez Andre.
快坐吧
Please sit down.
我一般不来这里 长官
Oh, I'm not, uh, usually, sir.
我的二弟 查理
My middle brother, Charlie.
这是布莱特高级警司
Chief Superintendent Bright.
挺不好说啊
Bit of a mouthful.
你在家里叫什么
What do they call you at home?
雷吉纳德
Reginald.
拉把椅子坐下 跟我们一起喝杯吧
Pull up a chair. Join us for a nightcap.
不了 既然是家庭聚会
No, no, really, I-I wouldn't wish to intrude
我就不打扰了
on a family occasion.
人越多越好 我坚持
The more the merrier. I insist.
多谢你了 谢谢
Well, that's very kind of you, thank you.
给我们客人添把椅子
Another chair for our guest.
你来点什么 雷吉
What can I get you, Reg?
是雷吉纳德
Reginald.
我就来杯白兰地好了
I'll have a brandy, I think, if I may.
聊起这些老电影
Talking about all those old movies
我都怀疑自己是不是真演过这么多
makes me wonder if I really did all that.
您是演过 还不止呢
Well, you did-- and more.
现在又是《法老崛起》
And now, of course, The Pharaoh Rises!
您不仅扮演标题主角
in which you play not only the eponymous hero,
还分饰他的死敌
but also his nemesis.
是的 瓦尔达摩 买♥♥一赠一
Yes, two Valdemars for the price of one.
我要向我的经纪人抱怨了
I should complain to my agent.
您最近与
Lately you've been involved
国际英国影业
in a hugely successful run
合作了一部大热影片
at International British Pictures.
您在《一桶白葡萄酒》里饰演的蒙特里梭
Your Montressor in The Cask of Amontillado
真是精彩绝伦
being a particular pleasure.
你太客气了
You are very kind.
但是应该可以说
It would be fair to say, though, would it not,
正是奥克亨那坦这个角色
that it's the part of Akhenaten
让您扬名立万
that made your name?
是 可以这么说
Yes, you could say that, yes.
原本的拍摄 很不寻常地
The original production-- unusually for the time--
选在了埃及进行
was filmed in Egypt.
是的
It was.
我们的制♥作♥人 梅丽姆
Well, our producer, Meriam,
特别在意真实性
was such a stickler for authenticity.
她...
She...
怎么回事
Wh-what?
你经常来这里吗 雷吉纳德
This a regular haunt for you, then, Reginald?
对 有时吧
Yes. Sometimes,
如果布莱特太太晚上出门了
when Mrs. Bright is out for the evening.
那她今晚去哪了
Well, where's she off to tonight, then?
宾果游戏厅吗
Down the Bingo?
不是
No.
应该是未婚妈妈帮助中心
I believe it's the Unmarried Mothers.
布莱特太太做很多慈善活动
Mrs. Bright does a lot of good works.
你是做什么的 查尔斯
What line of work are you in, Charles?
我开间仓库
I've a warehouse.
谢德维尔港
Shadwell Basin.
瑟斯戴公♥司♥
Thursday & Co.
世道真是有趣
Funny how the world turns--
我们老爸以前也在那里做工
our old man used to bare knuckle it for a shift at the same gaff
可现在门上写了我的名字
that's now got my name over the door.
布莱特先生不会感兴趣的 查理
I'm sure Mr. Bright doesn't want to hear about that, Charlie.
抱歉 长官
Sorry, sir.
没有
Not at all. It's...
这很有意思
fascinating.
我们今晚就别
And I think we can dispense with
拘泥礼数了 瑟斯戴
formalities this evening, Thursday.
好 长官
Yes, sir.
先生...雷吉纳德
Mr... Reginald.
布莱特 长官
Bright, sir.
-警长 -斯特兰奇 老天爷
- Sergeant? - Strange? Good heavens.
抱歉打扰您 长官
Sorry to interrupt your evening, sir,
但洛克希影院出事了
but there's been an incident at the Roxy.
到底怎么回事
What on earth is going on?
是风琴手 长官 莱斯利·加尼尔
It's the organist, sir, Leslie Garnier.
我已让观众离开了影厅
I've the audience out of the auditorium
在酒吧和走廊等着
and into the bars and corridors.
员工呢
What about the staff?
他们在帮忙守住出口
They're helping guard the exits.
埃迪·尼罗也在这里
Eddie Nero's here.
他跟其他贵宾在经理公♥寓♥里
He's in the manager's flat with the rest of the VIPs.
好 巡警去盘问人员信息了吗
Right, uniform taking down particulars?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你知道我们还要待多久吗
You have any idea how long we'll be here?
我们7点要到片场
We're on set at 7:00
埃米尔5点就得去化妆了
and Emil's in make-up at 5:00.
恐怕不知道 扎科夫先生
I'm afraid not, Mr. Xarkoff.
不过
But perhaps in the meantime,
我可以先给您续上
I could freshen your glasses?
我本是想在采访后为您献上
Well, I was hoping to present this after the interview,
谨代表杰普森影城 瓦尔达摩先生
on behalf of Jephson Cinemas, Mr. Valdemar,
向您表示我们的感激和钦佩
a small token of our appreciation and admiration.
太客气了
Oh, how very kind.
这什么意思
What is the meaning of this?
肯尼斯 表呢
Kenneth? What happened to the watch?
我不知道 先生 我可是亲手放了进去
I've-I've no idea, sir, I put it in there myself.
真太抱歉了 瓦尔达摩先生
I'm so frightfully sorry, Mr. Valdemar,
显然是搞错了
there's clearly been a mix-up.
快拿走 肯尼斯
Take it away, Kenneth, take it away.
会是自然死亡吗
Could it have been natural causes?
是可能
Well, it could,
但已经发生了一起跟影院相关的死亡
but we've one death connected to the cinema already.
最好还是别冒险
I thought it best not to take any chances.
但你并无理由怀疑有问题
But you've no reason to suspect anything untoward?
加尼尔说他看到有人在消防门口跟毕维斯说话
Garnier said he saw Beavis talking to somebody on the fire escape.
或许那人也看到了加尼尔跟我们谈话
Maybe that same someone saw Garnier talking to us.
或是加尼尔自己去找那人了
Or maybe Garnier went to them.
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表