真的吗 肯尼斯
Is that the truth, Kenneth?
因为如果你确实涉案了
'Cause if you are involved in some way,
说出来会让你好受得多
you'll feel a so much better if you get it off your chest,
我保证
I promise you that.
你并没想杀加尼尔 是吧
You didn't mean to kill Garnier, did you?
我可是自愿来跟你们谈的
Listen, I've come here to talk to you of my own free will.
现在你已被宣读权利 在接受审问
And now you're being interviewed under caution.
想好了吧
So take thought.
那杯马丁尼你本打算给瓦尔达摩
You made that martini for Valdemar.
这我都说了
I told you I did.
完全按他的意思
Just the way he likes it.
一份马丁尼 两份伏特加
One part martini to two part vodka.
-少许必打士 -还有橄榄
- Dash of bitters. - And an olive.
不
No.
是柠檬片
A twist of lemon.
-你确定吗 -嗯
- You sure about that? - Yeah.
他受不了橄榄
He can't bear olives.
出了名的
Famous for it.
我读过一篇他的采访里有
Was in an interview I read with him.
那让他想起埃及
They remind him of Egypt.
肯定是拍《法老的诅咒》时
Guess he had too many of 'em when he was making
吃了太多
The Pharaoh's Curse.
老天 你们以为我给他的酒下毒了
Christ, you think I put something in his drink?
我没有 真的
I didn't, honest.
我跟少年时不一样了
I'm not the same as when I was a kid.
任何了解我的人都知道
Ask anybody that knows me.
如果加尼尔从酒吧拿的马丁尼里
So if the martini Garnier took from the bar
并没有橄榄
didn't have an olive in it
那瓦尔达摩的酒并没被下毒
that means Valdemar's drink wasn't poisoned.
而加尼尔就是目标
And Garnier was the intended victim.
跟瓦尔达摩和他的诅咒无关
Nothing to do with Valdemar and his curse.
那圣甲虫的事算什么
Which makes the scarab business, what,
只是作弄他吗
just a bit of mischief?
那也太过分了
Well, it's a pretty extreme bit of mischief,
偷圣甲虫的人可是死了
given that the man who stole that scarab is not dead.
那只是肖克利一面之词
We've only got Shoukry's word for it,
说可能是毕维斯偷的 别忘了
that Beavis could have taken it, don't forget.
更重要的是 如果不是布林斯
More to the point, how did Garnier
加尼尔从哪拿的有毒马丁尼
come by the poisoned martini, if not from Bullings?
考虑到他的前科 我还是赌肯尼斯
Given his form, my money's still on Kenneth.
他年轻时 没错
When he was younger, yeah.
结交了坏人
He got in with a bad crowd.
但他心地不坏
But he's a good lad at heart.
我最清楚 是我把他养大
And I should know, I've had the raising of him.
怎么会
How's that?
他妈妈跟个加拿大人跑了
His mother upped and went off with a Canadian.
而那人不想养别人的儿子
He didn't want to be landed with another bloke's kiddie.
所以一直是我和肯相依为命
So, it's just been Ken and me.
我对他尽力了
I've done my best by him.
那他父亲呢
Why, where was his father?
托布鲁克[利比亚]
Tobruk.
葬在了那里
He was buried out there.
他的...残骸吧
Well... what was left of him.
德军装甲部队
Panzer.
火焰喷射器
Flamethrower.
这都什么
What's all this?
加尼尔公♥寓♥里的所有东西
Everything from Garnier's flat.
事无巨细有好处 是吧
Pays to be thorough, right?
太对了 警员
Quite right, Constable.
大都是加尼尔收集的旅行纪念品 长官
It's mostly old tat from Garnier's travels, sir.
我还拿来了他的信件 我看都是账单
I brought his post too, lots of bills and final demands
和最后通牒
as far as I can see.
好 放证据台上
Right, well, put them on the evidence table
我看完观众信息
and I'll give it a look through
就来翻翻
once I've been through the audience particulars.
晚上好 老爹
Evenin', Pop.
茱莉娅
Guilia.
那么
So...
我要的你有了吗
You got what I come for?
看
There.
这也不难嘛
Wasn't so hard, was it?
茱莉娅
Guilia.
廉姆·弗林
Liam Flynn.
死在了救护车里
Died in the ambulance.
三处刀伤
Three stab wounds.
其中两处足以难住最厉害的外科医生
Two of which would have tested the finest of surgeons.
刀刃大概有六英寸
Blade about six inches long.
其他我也说不出什么了
There's not much more I can tell you, I'm afraid.
好 医生 多谢
All right, Doctor, thank you very much.
弗林
Flynn.
埃迪·尼罗的手下吧
One of Eddie Nero's men, isn't he?
钱包空了
Wallet's empty.
你们从未见过他吗
So you've never seen him before?
对
No.
我不知道他是谁
I don't know who he is.
他叫廉姆·弗林
His name was Liam Flynn.
他的生计
He earned his living
就是敲诈你们这种小生意
extorting money from businesses like yours.
保护费
Protection racket.
他是埃迪·尼罗的手下
For a man called Eddie Nero.
那我可不知道
I wouldn't know anything about that.
发生的事我都告诉你了
I told you what happened-- that's it.
好吧 伽罗先生
All right, Mr. Gallo.
我们问你女儿两句
We'll just have a quick word with your daughter
然后就走
and we'll be on our way.
她也说不出别的什么了
She's got nothing to say more than what I've said.
我们坐下吧 伽罗小姐
Why don't we sit down, Miss Gallo.
你在风琴手死的那晚
Your name came up on a list of cinema goers at the Roxy
也去了洛克希影院
the night the organist died.
对
Yeah.
我那晚休息
My night off.
我男友在那里工作
My boyfriend works there.
你男友是谁
Who's your boyfriend?
肯
Ken.
肯·布林斯
Ken Bullings.
他爷爷是放映员
His granddad's the projectionist.
爸爸不喜欢他 别说什么
Dad doesn't like him, so don't say anything.
他只会找事
He'd only start creating.
眼不见...
Well, what the eye don't see.
但我们需要你坦白昨晚的事
But we'll need you to come clean about last night.
你父亲在给弗林交保护费吧
Your father was paying Flynn off, wasn't he?
多久了
For how long?
一直如此
Long as I can remember.
是否有别人来过 说要帮你们
Had anyone else been in trying to offer their services?
你们该走了
I think you should go now.
我们能帮你 伽罗先生
Wha... look, we can help you, Mr. Gallo.
保护你不被尼罗伤害
Protect you from Nero.
不 你做不到
No. You can't.
走吧
Go now.
拜托
Please.
廉姆·弗林
Liam Flynn.
跟我有什么关系
What's it to do with me?
他们没说什么
They've kept quiet.
伽罗和他女儿 如果你有怀疑
Gallo and his daughter, in case you're wondering.
但你们受保护费就是这样吧
That's how your protection racket works, isn't it?
吓得大家不敢言
People're too afraid to speak out.
如果他们出事
If anything happens to them,
我们会不遗余力地对付你
we'll come after you with everything we've got.
我吓得发抖了
I'm quaking.
可你担心的不是我们吧
It's not us you've got to worry about, though, is it?
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表