A fatal flaw in cats, Mr. Morse.
我们制♥造♥香水
We make perfume.
还能挣很多钱
And an awful lot of money.
美元和香气
Dollars and scents.
随你调笑
It's easy to mock,
但要制♥作♥好香水需要天才
but to make great perfume takes genius
还需要比得过
and a nose that would shame
最好的酒侍的鼻子
the greatest sommelier in the world.
幸好 我两样都有
Thankfully, I possess both.
还有无尽的谦虚
And no end of modesty.
过誉的美德
A much over-prized virtue.
来 我带你看
Come, let me show you.
芬尼克斯工业有很多业务
Fenix Industries has many interests.
公♥司♥最初是13世纪威尼斯的一家香水坊
The company began as a Venetian perfume house in the 13th century.
我们闻名世界的香水
Our world-famous fragrances
一直令我们非常骄傲
remain a source of great pride
收入也颇丰
and no little income,
但战后 芬尼克斯已拓展至多个领域
but since the war, Fenix has diversified into many fields.
比如
Such as?
设施内一半
One half of this facility
是制药研究实验室
is a pharmaceutical research laboratory,
专攻细菌
specializing in bacteriological
和病毒研究
and virological research.
牛肺结核病
Tuberculosis bovina.
口♥蹄♥疫♥
Foot and mouth.
但这样的信息
But that's nothing you couldn't have
你问对了部门也能知道
ascertained with a single phone call to the right ministry.
所以你究竟想知道什么
So what do you really want to know?
你跟卡尔·弗舍去日内瓦做什么
What you were doing with Karl Pfuscher in Geneva?
生意
Business.
我们常用的翻译不适
Our usual translator was indisposed.
而我们完成生意的时机非常短暂
We had a narrow window of opportunity to conduct our dealings.
卡尔有时间 还备受推荐
Karl was free, came highly recommended,
也受到了颇为丰厚的报酬
and was well rewarded for his time.
这是什么时候
And when was this?
去年秋天的几天
A couple of days last autumn.
你此后还见过他吗
Have you seen him since?
没有 怎么了
No-- why?
你为什么问
What's your interest?
有人上周六在近距离冲他
Someone pumped four rounds of ammunition into him
开了四枪
this Saturday at close range
用的是消音自动手♥枪♥
with a silenced automatic pistol.
现在不行 谢谢
Not now, thank you.
这样啊
I see.
你认为 这可能
And you imagine, somehow,
跟芬尼克斯工业有关吗
that Fenix Industries had something to do with that?
我恐怕得让你失望了
Alas, I fear I must disappoint your expectations.
我是个科学家 但不是疯狂科学家
I'm a scientist, yes, but not a mad one.
我们只能相信你一言了
We shall have to take your word for that.
暂时是的
For the moment, at least.
我很乐意
I would be delighted
带你参观整个设施
to give you a complete tour of the facility,
让你看到我们并无秘密
just to show you we have no secrets to hide,
没有统治世界的秘密企图
no dark agenda for world domination.
但我赶时间 只能改日了
But I am pressed for time, and it will have to wait.
跟波吉亚小姐预个约吧
Make an appointment with Miss Borgia.
我到时会乐意奉陪
I'd be more than happy to oblige.
在此之前
Until then,
送您一瓶我的最新创造
a bottle of my latest creation.
暮光香露
Vespertine.
算是你此行的纪念品
By way of a souvenir of your visit.
送给女友 或你爱的人
Give it to your girlfriend, or someone you love.
我相信我能在证据室找到地方存放它
I'm sure I could find room for it in the evidence store.
什么的证据
Evidence of what?
你的天才
Your genius.
还能是什么
What else?
生活不是平装书 摩斯先生
Life is not a paperback, Mr. Morse.
对于正义感过于强烈的警♥察♥
For a policeman with an overdeveloped sense of right and wrong,
生活只会是悲伤结局的无聊电影
it's a bad film with an unhappy ending.
在其中 坏人会得到女人
One in which the villain gets the girl,
钱 和整个世界
and the money, and the world entire.
那英雄呢
And the hero?
你这就错了
There's your mistake.
良心是可讨价还价的商品
Conscience is a negotiable commodity.
这世上没有英雄
There are no heroes.
没有白帽 没有黑帽
No white hats, no black hats.
只有绿色
Just shades of green.
绿色的钱
Money.
那才是真正的万金油
That's the true universal panacea.
能治好你的一切忧伤
Good for anything that ails you.
再见[德语]
Wiedersehen.
这边请 摩斯先生
This way Mr. Morse.
你或许会想谈谈
Thought you might be in the mood to talk.
清理过之后
Now you have had a clear-up.
跟你谈吗
To you?
拉倒吧
Think on.
上周是赌注登记处 现在又是酒铺
The bookie's last week, now your boozer?
今年夏季那一货车的基洛兰威士忌
All I hear, since that lorry load of Kilorran
被劫后 我听说
was knocked off this summer,
敲诈的生意也不好做了
arse has fallen out of the hijack business, too.
有人每周都比你抢先
Someone's beating you to the punch week-in, week-out.
知道不少啊
Know a lot, don't you?
是谁在施压 埃迪
Who's putting the squeeze on, Eddie?
你觉得我如果知道 还会坐在这儿吗
You think I knew that I would be here?
我希望你冲动行事之前
I'd hope you'd come and have a quiet word with us
能先跟我们平静谈谈
before you did anything rash.
你最好别
You don't want to be going
自己私下动手 埃迪
taking the law into your own hands, Eddie.
你要叫尼罗先生 小子
That's Mr. Nero to you, boy.
要我教你礼貌吗
Do I have to teach you some manners?
你想尝尝厉害吗
You want some n'all?
-随时随地奉陪 -行了
- Any time, any place. - All right.
行了
All right.
我们是想帮你 埃迪
We're here after doing you a favor, Eddie.
但情况也可以变化
But things can always change.
帮什么
What favor?
这如果变成一场黑帮大战
This turns into a proper Watney Street knees-up,
那迟早
it's only a matter of time
会有无辜路人因此受伤
before some innocent bystander cops it.
这我不能允许
I can't have that on the street.
你希望那个在逼近的人不再找你麻烦
You want whoever's at it out of your hair,
我们也想抓到那人
we want them banged up.
-我不会告密 -我知道
- I'm no grass. - I know.
盗亦有道
Honor amongst.
但这不是告密
But this ain't grassing.
不管你知道什么 哪怕最微不足道的事
Whatever you got, the smallest thing.
有混♥蛋♥敢说我是胆小鬼[鸡]
Some bastard's got the nerve to call me chicken.
给
Here!
不管是谁 那人最好祈祷是你们先抓到他
Whoever it is had better pray it's you finds that 'em first.
黑公鸡
Black cockerel?
我们见过
We've seen that before.
劳埃德·柯林斯的案子 长官
The Lloyd Collins killing, sir.
他是劫车团伙的成员吧
Part of this hijack gang, wasn't he?
在沃丁顿道口劫走了
That made off with a lorry load of whisky
一货车威士忌 没错 长官
from Waddington Junction, that's right, sir.
我们怀疑他是被自己同伙所杀
Suspicion was he'd been murdered by one of his accomplices.
跟巫毒有关
Some voodoo connection.
埃姆斯吗
Ames?
你认为是他在跟埃迪·尼罗抢地盘
You think he's behind this turf war with Eddie Nero?
看来是 长官
Certainly looks that way, sir.
尼罗知道吗
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表