楚拉夫警员
Ah, Constable Trewlove...
老天爷 你是怎么了
Good heavens, what happened to you?
昨天的公众骚乱 长官
Yesterday's public disorder, sir.
不管有没有带伤
Well, bruised or not,
你总挂在嘴边的笑容为这单调的警局
your ready smile brightens our drab walls
带来了非常可贵的活力和青春气息
with much needed vim and youthful freshness.
是不是 范西
Wouldn't you say so, Fancy?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
血迹匹配确认了
There's a blood match
刺刀是杀害莫伊拉·克雷顿-沃德的凶器
on the weapon used to kill Moira Creighton-Ward.
但这并非标配军队刺刀
But it's not a regulation army bayonet.
是吗 那是什么
No? What then?
德布林医生说
According to Dr. DeBryn,
是K98来♥复♥枪♥的刺刀
it was made for the K98 rifle.
-国防军标配 -德国的
- Standard Wehrmacht issue. - German?
她继母可是跟德国有联♥系♥
Well, her stepmother's certainly got German connections.
据布莱特太太说
In and out each other's beds,
他们分分合合 吵得不可开交
and at it like knives, according to Mrs. Bright.
怪不得上流社会那么看重血统
No wonder the upper classes are obsessed with pedigree.
贝斯沃特夫人
Lady Bayswater.
我们想请您帮忙
We're rather hoping you can help us.
我们得到了一些信息
We've come into certain information
不得不对您继女的出身提出质疑
that raises questions about your stepdaughter's parentage.
警♥察♥
Policeman.
你们的工作真是肮脏
What a grubby trade you practice.
我丈夫如果还活着
Were my husband alive,
你才不敢问这种话
you wouldn't dare ask such a thing.
这可能跟她的死有关
It may have a bearing on her death.
纯属胡扯
What utter nonsense.
这就是迫♥害♥
This is nothing short of persecution.
迫♥害♥
Persecution?
少来了
Spare me.
你算是罚得轻了
You got off light.
你丈夫就该跟斯波德和韦伯利那些
Your husband should have hanged along with Spode and Webley
都是小说中的法♥西♥斯♥
法♥西♥斯♥党一起绞死
and the rest of his fascist shower.
你还有胆子摆出那样的东西
You've got the nerve to have something like that on display?
我不能改变过去
I can't change the past.
要不是温斯顿一心想当首相
If Winston hadn't been so eager for office,
那一切不愉快本可避免
all the unpleasantness might have been avoided.
我丈夫当时能对希♥特♥勒♥进言
My husband had Hitler's ear.
我们本可说服他
We could have persuaded him.
劝他回心转意
Softened his resolve.
他并非不讲理的人
He wasn't immune to reason.
肯定非常健谈
Charming conversationalist, no doubt.
其实 他很会模仿人
Actually, he was a very good mimic.
特别风趣
Terribly witty.
长官 您该去打那通电♥话♥了吧
Sir, is it time for that telephone call?
给警局
To the station?
接下来交给我吧
I can take it from here.
那些你所谓的
The unpleasantness,
不愉快
as you call it,
耗费了我六年人生
cost me six years of my life,
和数百万人的生命
and untold millions a great deal more.
可以吗
May I?
据我所知 作为莫伊拉唯一幸存的亲属
Now, I understand, as Moira's sole living relative,
您将继承她的所有遗产
you stand to inherit the entirety of her estate.
你什么意思
What are you insinuating?
钱是很强大的动机
Money is a very powerful motivator.
对普通俗人
To the common vulgarity.
没别的事了吧
Now, is that all?
还没完事
Not quite.
有人说 莫伊拉的生父
It's been suggested Moira's father
是南牛津郡军团的一位军官
was an officer in the South Oxfordshire Regiment.
如果你知道是谁
If you know who that was,
请告诉我
I'd like to hear it.
我为什么要告诉你们任何事
Why should I tell you people anything?
换了别的时代 别的地方
Another time, another place,
我完全可以让人枪毙你们
I could have had both of you shot.
只需轻轻一弹指
Just like that, a snap of my fingers.
那是当时 现在是现在
Well, that was then, this is now.
如果你还想拿到一分你继女的遗产
If you'd like to see a penny of your stepdaughter's inheritance,
就要完全配合我们
you will cooperate with us fully.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
你跟她很久了吗
You've been with her long?
20多年了
20-odd years.
崇敬她丈夫吗
Admirer of her husband, were you?
贴身男仆眼里没有英雄 先生
No man is a hero to his valet, sir.
这只是份工作
It's a job, like anything else.
莫伊拉是什么样的人
What was Moira like?
不开心的姑娘
An unhappy girl.
她在寄宿学校吃了不少苦
She suffered terribly at boarding school.
因为她父亲
Over her father.
还是在牛津郡呢
That was here in Oxfordshire, funny enough.
关于她生父是谁 是否有传闻
There any talk about who her real father was?
"生父"
Her "real" father?
我一向认为是贝斯沃特子爵 先生
I always took it to be Lord Bayswater, sir.
太可怕了
It's an awful thing.
我非常喜欢她
I was very fond of her.
以我的方式
In my way.
什么意思 巴克先生
What way was that, Mr. Barker?
清楚自己身份的方式 高级督察
One that knows its place and proper station, Chief Inspector.
但她和她继母相看两厌吗
But there was no love lost between her and her stepmother?
这我恐怕不便说 先生
I'm afraid I couldn't speak to that, sir.
但你知道
But you could speak as to her whereabouts
她出席辩论协会那天
on the afternoon following her appearance
下午去了哪吗
at the Debating Society.
她就在家 先生
She was here, sir.
你能作证吗
You can vouch for that?
我进城办事 去了一两小时
I had some small errands to run in town for an hour or two,
但我走时她在这里
but she was here when I left,
我回来时也是
and upon my return.
莫伊拉的外祖父30年代曾是
Moira's grandfather was commanding officer
南牛津郡军团的指挥官
in the South Oxfordshire Regiment in the '30s.
他的两名爱将经常来这里作客
Two of his favorites were regular houseguests here--
蒙戈·考沃德和约翰尼·常佩恩
Mungo Coward and Johnny Champion.
考沃德少校和常佩恩上校
Major Coward and Colonel Champion?
她觉得可能是他们俩中的一个
She thought it could be either of them.
或许那姑娘也听说了传闻
Maybe the girl had heard the rumors
便自行决定
and took it upon herself
去质问她认为是她父亲的人
to confront the man she believed to be her father.
但是谁呢
But which of them?
军团今晚就要出发去德国了
The regiment leaves for Germany this evening.
如果我们不能确认他的身份
Now unless we can identify him,
杀伊莫拉的凶手 不管是谁 也会离开
Moira's killer, whoever it is, leaves with them.
据我所知
I've been given to understand
你和考沃德少校曾经常光顾
that you and Major Coward were regular guests
普罗西潘上校家
at Colonel Proserpine's family estate,
他女儿埃莉诺也常住在那里
where his daughter Eleanor was often staying.
我知道这是为什么事
I can imagine what this is about.
你们来问的问题
The question you're here to ask,
我无法回答 我真的不知道
I can't answer, as I simply don't know.
你是承认跟
You admit to a...
莫伊拉·克雷顿-沃德的母亲关系亲密吗
closeness with Moira Creighton-Ward's mother, then?
你呢 少校
And you, Major?
蒙戈从来都只是埃莉诺的朋友
Mungo was only ever a friend to Eleanor.
好朋友
A good friend to her
也是我的好战友
and a brother officer to me.
但你知道他们的恋情
But you knew about their relationship?
埃莉诺是个好姑娘
Eleanor was a wonderful girl.
我们都清楚帕蒂·克雷顿-沃德是什么货色
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表