It can't hurt her now.
她没真说出来过
She never said as much.
没有明确说
Not in so many words.
我只是有种感觉
I just had a feeling.
她似乎和一个叫唐·默瑟的男人有外遇
Well, it appears she'd become involved with a man called Don Mercer.
她周日和他在伯明翰外的一间汽车旅馆私会
She spent Sunday with him at a motel out by Birmingham.
她似乎用了你的名字
It appears she was using your name.
我的名字
My name?
她为什么这么做
Why would she?
我能想到不少可能原因
Well, I can think of a few reasons.
有其他需要我们通知的人吗
Is there anybody else you'd like us to notify?
你们父母
Your parents?
没有
No.
爸爸去年过世了
Dad died last year.
妈妈在...
Mum's in...
在养老院
in a home.
她已经不太能说话了
Can't really communicate anymore.
或许这是好事
Maybe it's a blessing.
至少我不用告诉她...
At least I don't have to tell her...
芙兰茜丝的死讯
...about Frances.
喂 请接考利警局
Yes, hello-- Cowley police station, please.
你对波特这个人怎么看
What do you make to Porter?
有点闷
Bit of a wet week.
不知道自己妻子和别人出轨了
Not to know your wife was involved with someone else.
他不会是第一个
Wouldn't be the first.
你不知道婚姻是什么样的
You wonder what goes on in a marriage.
我知道你的婚姻是怎样的
I know what goes on in yours.
午餐肉
Luncheon meat.
弗雷泽小姐
Ah, Miss Frazil.
我的笔记
My notes.
还有我给琳达·格雷沙姆父母
And a transcript of the interview I conducted
做的采访的记录
with Linda Gresham's parents.
以防万一
Just in case.
你对他们有什么印象
What do you remember of them?
父亲是位商船船员
Father was a merchant seaman.
母亲做护理工作 她是他们的独生女
Mother in nursing. She was their only.
在海丁顿镇中学读书 年级级长
Went to Headington Town Secondary, prefect.
在家政 音乐和体育课上很出色
Excelled in home ec, music, and sport.
大家都很喜欢她
A well-liked girl.
可能有人太喜欢她了
Too much by someone.
我们会去和她父母谈谈
Well, we'll talk to the parents.
我已经试过联♥系♥他们
I've already tried to reach them.
是吗
Did you?
不觉得太早了点吗
Bit premature, don't you think?
你说"试过"
You said, "tried."
他们搬走了
They moved away.
没有转寄地址
No forwarding address.
我相信我们能找到他们
Well, I'm sure we can track them down.
谢谢...
Thanks for the...
我知道你有你的工作
Look, I know you've got your job,
但我也有我的
but I've got mine, too.
我们都希望作案的人被抓到
We both want to see whoever did it caught.
摩斯
Morse.
谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
你真好闻
Hm, you smell nice.
我们在等什么
What is it we're hoping to see?
尼罗的手下又不会搬运成箱的基洛兰威士忌
Nero's men are hardly going to be carting boxes of Kilorran
进出拳馆吧
in and out of the gym, are they?
稍安勿躁 年轻人
Softly, softly, son.
好 开门时间到了
Right, opening time.
你滚吧
Off you piss.
你能自己回考利警局吧
You're all right back to Cowley from here, are you?
能找到路吗
Find your way?
应该可以
I should think so.
9点过来
Be here for 9:00.
来的路上买♥♥点培根三明治
Pick up a couple of bacon sarnies on the way.
还有两杯茶
And two teas.
我的加三块糖
Mine's three sugars.
走吧
Go on.
你今晚可以早点回家
You can go home early tonight.
你不需要我关门吗
You don't want me to close up?
不用 没事 亲爱的
No, you're all right, love.
我开车送你回家
I'll give you a lift home in the car.
没事 不用了
Oh, no, it's all right.
我可以乘公共汽车
I'll take the bus.
谢谢 马蒂
Thanks, Marty.
不用谢
Sure.
要找什么吗 警官
Looking for anything in particular, officer?
没有 随便看看 谢谢
No, just looking. Thank you.
等等 等等 停车
Wait, wait, stop!
停车 停车
Stop, stop, stop, stop!
默瑟先生
Mr. Mercer.
瑟斯戴高级督察
Detective Chief Inspector Thursday.
可算来了
Yeah, about bloody time.
我等两小时了
Two hours, I've been waiting.
我都想正式投诉了
I've a good mind to make a formal complaint.
两小时
Two hours.
我要怎么和我妻子说
What am I supposed to tell my wife?
你周日怎么跟她说的 "有工作" 是吗
What did you tell her Sunday? "Work," was it?
我想我应该得到一个解释
I think I'm owed an explanation.
你以为叫吉莉·康威的女人被人杀了
The woman you knew as Jilly Conway was found murdered.
准确说 是被掐死了
Strangled, to be precise.
这个解释足够吗
That enough of an explanation for you?
老天
Christ.
不关老天的事 和你关系就大了
He's nothing to do with it, but you are.
等等...
Now, wait a minute...
有目击者称看到你的车
We've a witness says they saw you car
周日晚停在环岛附近的交流道
parked in a slip-road by the roundabout on Sunday night,
距旅馆只有0.25英里
a quarter of a mile from the motel.
-什么目击者 -还说你站在路边
- What witness? - They said you were standing on the verge
和一名女子吵架
arguing with a woman
其体貌特征很像芙兰茜丝·波特
who answers the description of Frances Porter.
那不是我
Well, it wasn't me.
我们可以安排你做列队指认
We can put you in a line-up, get them to pick you out.
你想这样吗
Is that what you want?
不想吗
No?
那你们在吵什么
So what were you arguing about?
就是拌了几句嘴
It was a tiff, that's all.
国王橡树站的工作人员不记得
The staff at Kings Oak Station have no recollection
你曾把波特太太送到车站
of Mrs. Porter being dropped off by you,
也不记得她上火车
or of her boarding a train.
那我没办法
Well, I can't help that.
你最好祈祷有人记得
Well, you'd better hope someone can,
因为目前 你是最后一个见到活着的她的人
because right now, you're the last person to see her alive.
在我看来 你离定罪不远了
And in my book, that means you're halfway to the dock.
你要知道 我不会跟着你跳下去
Just so you know, I won't be diving in after you.
你再说我真跳了
Don't tempt me.
有那么糟吗
As bad as that?
你试试和两个
Try sitting in a motor
刻薄鬼在一辆车里待半天
for half a day with two sarky Charlies
他们根本不欢迎你
who'd sooner you weren't there
而且对此毫不掩饰
and aren't too polite to let you know it.
他们把我当成隐形人
They treat me like I'm bloody invisible.
难以想象
Imagine.
你有时也会遭到这种对待吧 作为巡警
I guess you get that a bit, being in uniform.
巡警
Uniform.
原来啊 我还想是为啥呢
Of course, I wondered what it was.
你最好去查查劳埃德·柯林斯
You might want to take a look at Lloyd Collins.
可能是西印度群岛或牙买♥♥加人
West Indian-- Jamaican, possibly.
他在布伦南街市场有家唱片摊
He's got a record stall in Brennan Street Market.
开了辆破破烂烂的货车
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表