Yeah, that's right.
她叫什么
She have a name?
伊芙
Evie.
有一头美丽的红发
With the beautiful red hair.
伊芙·索恩
Eve Thorne.
你最近见过她吗
Have you seen her recently?
昨天下午才见过
Yesterday afternoon.
在这里上课时
I had a class here.
那周日晚呢
Right, what about Sunday night?
大概午夜时 有辆车接走了她
A car picked her up about midnight.
好像是出租车
Taxi, I think.
好
Right.
你是否知道她的地址
Have you got an address for her?
不 只知道电♥话♥号♥码
No, just a telephone number.
是留言服务
It's a messaging service.
她...
She's, uh...
没惹上什么麻烦吧
She's not in any trouble, is she?
就是例行询问
No, it's just a routine inquiry.
她是个好姑娘
She's a good kid.
你在跟她上♥床♥吗
Are you sleeping with her?
没有
No.
但不是没试过
But not for the want of trying.
我觉得她并不喜欢男人
I don't think she likes men.
或许她只是不喜欢你呢
Maybe it's just you she doesn't like.
你觉得发生了什么
What happened, do you think?
我不去想 坦克雷德
I don't think, Tancred.
你也不该想
And you shouldn't, either.
你觉得牛津怎么样 乔治
How are you finding Oxford, then, George?
安顿好了吗
Got your digs sorted?
嗯 目前住在工区房♥屋
Yeah, section house at the moment,
但我在找自己的公♥寓♥
but I'm looking for a place of my own.
你呢
What about you?
摩斯暂时跟我同住
Yeah, Morse is shacked up with me at the minute.
希望 一年之后
Hopefully we'll come out of it after a year,
我们都能攒够钱买♥♥栋自己的公♥寓♥
with enough saved up to put down for a flat each.
如果我们没先杀了彼此
Provided we don't kill one another first.
死因不出所料
Well, the cause was as expected.
尖锐物刺穿右眼眶
Sharp object through the orbit of the right eye
刺入大脑
and on into the brain.
应该是当即死亡
Death would have been pretty instantaneous.
凶器呢
What about the weapon?
牛排刀
Ah, steak knife.
常见的隆起刀刃 上面有锯齿
Traditional hump blade with serrated edge.
雄鹿角手柄
Stag horn handle.
谢菲尔德钢
Sheffield steel.
镀银
Silver-plated.
根据刻字 是1920年的
Engraving dates it to about 1920.
SC
"S.C."
是哪个学院的吗 跟学院有关吗
One of the colleges, maybe? Something college?
有可能
Possibly.
会需要很大力吗
Would it have taken much force?
并不需要很大力
No great strength required.
但需要胆子
Nerve, though.
你在想那口红
You're thinking of the lipstick.
我找到的最接近的颜色是汹涌深红
Oh, the closest match I found was a color called Violent Crimson.
是死亡之吻系列的吗
From the Kiss Of Death range, presumably.
跟你在乔伊·赛克斯身上发现的口红印比如何
How does it compare to what you found on Joey Sikes?
痕迹太少 不好说
Not enough of a trace left to say.
朗斯代尔老师和退休拳手
A Lonsdale don and a beat-up ex-boxer?
想不出他们能有什么共同点
Hard to see what they had in common.
应该是一个穿白雨衣的女人吧
Well, a woman in a white raincoat, presumably.
寻找红颜祸水
Cherchez la femme.
直译就是寻找女人
但隐含着问题肯定出在女人身上的意思
帕森优选
Parson's Prime?
是沃特林顿外的一间小啤酒厂
It's from a small brewery just outside Watlington.
据工头说
According to the foreman,
他们只给牛津一家酒吧供酒
they, they supply just one pub in Oxford:
拨弦酒吧
The Cordwangler's Arms.
"黛利拉"
"Delilah."
参孙的情妇 背叛出♥卖♥♥♥了参孙 导致他惨死
号♥码你打了吗
You try the number?
找不到人
Mm, unobtainable.
但今天下午有个黛利拉在那里表演
But there's a Delilah performing there this afternoon.
我还查到了一位伊芙·索恩的号♥码
I've also got a number for Eve Thorne,
斯宾塞·贝尔说的那个人体模特
the life model that Spencer Bell was talking about.
皮克曼说她周日晚上是从他家
Pickman said she got a taxi from his place
被出租车接走的
late on Sunday night.
我给她的留言服务留了言
I've left a message on her answer service
让她回电
to call me back.
好
Good.
午餐肉怎么样
How's the luncheon meat?
待会儿再吃吧
Adjourned.
温说你碰到琼了
Win says you ran into Joan.
你早知道她回来了
You knew she was back, then?
是啊
Yeah, well, I...
我本想提的 但是
I would've mentioned it, but, uh...
不是接连有事嘛
What with one thing and another.
她看上去还好吧
Seem all right, did she?
怎么 你还没见过她吗
Why? Haven't you seen her?
还没呢
No-- no, not yet.
她去过家里 但我当时在上班
She's been by the house, but... I've been at work.
斯特兰奇警长就说你们可能在这里
Sergeant Strange said you'd probably be here.
今早在朗斯代尔查得怎么样
How'd it go at Lonsdale this morning?
没多少可说
Um, there's nothing much to report.
大部分人都有不在场证明
Most of them are alibied.
除了院长 亚德里安·克洛克斯利博士
Except the master, a Dr. Adrian Croxley,
和坦克雷德·郝莱特
and Tancred Howlett--
他跟格雷博士住同楼层
he lives on the same stair as Dr. Grey.
去吧
Go on.
回警局把口供报告写好
Go back to the station and finish writing them up.
我还没吃午饭呢
I haven't had lunch yet.
如果你不介意 我想先喝杯酒
I thought I'd just grab a pint, if it's all the same.
这又不是计件工作
You're not on piecework.
喝杯酒的时间总还有嘛
He's time for a beer.
你要续杯吗
You want topping up?
不用
No.
给我来半杯 乔治
Uh, well, uh, just a half, then, George.
多谢了
Thanks very much.
肯定不是家里的
Certainly never seen it at home.
就是用的这个吗
Is that what it was done with?
他就这么死的吗
Is that how he died?
你们结婚多久了
How long had you been married?
到4月21日就一年了
It would have been a year come April 21.
你们之间一切都好吗
All was well between you?
非常好
Perfectly well.
那是西蒙·雷克吧
That's Simon Lake, isn't it?
他是罗宾的伴郎
He was Robin's best man.
他们是老友了
They're very old friends.
你怎么认识格雷博士的
How did you meet Dr. Grey?
在酒会上
At a drinks party.
去年2月
Last February.
两个月后我们就结婚了
Two months later, we were married.
你没有理由怀疑他的忠诚吗
You had no reason to doubt his fidelity?
因为他尸体发现时的样子
Just with his body being found the way it was, we've...
我们必须问问
Well, we're bound to ask.
发现时什么样
How was it found?
他嘴上有口红
There was lipstick around his mouth.
还有迹象表明 他死前不久
And signs that physical intimacy had taken place
才发过性行为
shortly before his death.
我一直都知道罗宾之前很享受生活
I always knew Robin had lived a full life.
但自我们结婚以来
But from the moment we were married,
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表