Well, thank you.
是的
Oh, yes.
她很受欢迎
She's very popular.
吸引了无数顾客的脸
The face that launched a thousand snips.
但她恐怕有主了
But I'm afraid she's spoken for,
如果你有什么想法的话
if you had any designs of your own.
什么意思
How do you mean?
有位先生会买♥♥下所有我不再用的她的照片
I've a gentleman buys all the blow-ups of her off me when I'm done.
不要其他姑娘 就要她
None of the other girls, just her.
我这两年卖♥♥给他
I must've let him have half a dozen
大概有六张了
the last couple of years.
他每隔一两个月就来
He just comes in every month or two,
我会替他留着
and I put them by for him.
什么人都有吧
Takes all sorts, I suppose.
对于男人 亲爱的 不该乱评判
When it comes to men, dear, it doesn't do to judge.
他叫什么
What's his name?
我恐怕不知道
I couldn't tell you, I'm afraid.
他会不会戴眼镜
He wouldn't wear glasses by any chance?
我想找雷德劳博士
I was hoping to find Dr. Laidlaw.
我也找他
You and me both.
他肯定在军营扮士兵呢
He must be up at the camp playing soldiers.
你有持枪执照吗
Have you got a permit for that?
我当然没有
I wouldn't have, would I?
-那就放下 -这不是我的
- Well, then put it down. - It's not mine.
是他的
It's his.
他收集这些破烂
He collects this crap.
什么都有
Got all sorts.
手♥枪♥ 来♥复♥枪♥ 剑 旗
Pistols, rifles, swords, flags.
第三帝国的东西 他都买♥♥
He'll buy anything, as long as it's Third Reich.
老天爷 看啊
I mean, Jesus, look at this.
德国海军
It's Kriegsmarine.
真是的
I mean!
等等 那还不算什么
But wait, that is nothing.
他上周给我看了这个
He showed me this last week.
党卫军
SS.
他认为这来自元首地堡
He reckons it came out of the Führerbunker.
还一同买♥♥了几片自杀药片
Got it with a couple of suicide pills.
氰化物
Cyanide.
重口吧
Kinky, eh?
他是你的导师吗
He's your tutor?
他愿意来时
When he bothers to turn up.
你对他有什么了解
What do you know about him?
除了他喜欢纳粹的东西吗
Beside his interest in Nazi regalia?
他结婚了吗 还是单身
I mean is he married, single?
他是结婚了
Yeah, he's married.
他说是跟个模特
Some model, he says.
是吗
How's that?
还生了几个孩子 住在北牛津
Got a couple of kids together, place in North Oxford.
模特
A model?
对 时尚界的
Yeah, fashion.
衣服架子 还挺富有
Clothes horse, jet set, apparently.
所以她从不参加学院活动
Why she never turns up to College do's,
但他那种书呆子
though how a stiff like him
怎么能泡上那样的女人
could keep hold of something like that...
他今天不会来了
He won't be coming in today.
-他还是可能来的 -不会了
- He might. - He won't...
走吧 别让我赶你
go on, get out, before I run you in.
别激动
Take it easy.
不用对我那么凶
You don't have to come over all heavy, man.
刑事调查部 斯特兰奇警长
C.I.D., DS Strange.
他在吗
Is he in?
他在跟布莱特先生说话
He's in with Mr. Bright.
在决定是否要起诉奥斯瓦德
Trying to decide if we're charging Oswald.
告诉他不必了
Tell them not to bother.
不是他 他被陷害了
He didn't do it, it's a frame up.
那是谁
Who did then?
今天 我们离开这里时
Today, as we take leave of this place,
要缅怀曾经的战友
we remember old comrades.
我们缅怀他们的面庞
We remember their faces,
他们的名字 他们的牺牲
their names, and their sacrifice.
他们曾是军团
They were the regiment,
就像如今 你们是军团
as you are now the regiment.
"沙漠的沙子被浸染得鲜红
"The sand of the desert is sodden red,
《Vitai Lampada》亨利·纽伯特
红色的残骸是破碎的营地
"Red with the wreck of a square that broke,
机♥枪♥卡住 上校阵亡
"The Gatling's jammed and the Colonel's dead,
军团在尘埃烟雾中 不见五指
"And the regiment blind with dust and smoke.
死亡之河溢上河岸
"The river of death has brimmed his banks,
英格兰远在天边 荣誉只是虚名
"And England's far, and Honour a name,
年轻的声音 鼓舞着战士们
"...the voice of a schoolboy rallies the ranks.
加油
"'Play up!
加油
"'Play up!
加油奋进"
and play the game!"'
我们心中
In our hearts,
将永远铭记 南牛津郡军团的口号♥
we ever remember the South Oxfordshires motto.
宁死不负荣誉
Death before dishonor!
宁死不负荣誉
Death before dishonor!
投降吧
Give it up!
结束了
It's finished!
我本会给她一切
I would have given her the world.
她偏偏选择那样的男人
That she could choose a man like that.
"马库斯·X" 一个罪犯
"Marcus X," A known criminal.
你是不喜欢他这点吗
That's what you didn't like about him?
你可以选择任何人
You could've chosen anyone,
可你偏偏陷害了奥斯瓦德二等兵
but you chose to frame Private Oswald.
有什么关系
What does it matter?
他们都一样
They're all the same.
野蛮人 禽兽
Bloody savages. Animals.
我看到他在林子里吻她
I saw him kissing her in the woods.
是她吻了他
You saw her kissing him!
我清楚我看到了什么
I know what I saw!
她服了太多药
She was drugged up.
半数时间都浑浑噩噩
She didn't knew what she was doing half the time.
你看到她打他了吗
Did you see her belt him?
什么
What?
她扇了他一巴掌
She slapped him.
我觉得你找上她时 她也扇了你
Same way I think she slapped you when you confronted her.
她打落了你的眼镜
She knocked your specs off.
-莫伊拉 -别烦我
- Moira. - Oh, leave me alone.
-你来... -放开我
- You came... - Get off me!
打得那么狠 甚至打落了眼镜腿上的螺钉
Hit you so hard it dislodged the screw from the arm.
你临时修复了一下
You bodged it together with a running repair,
但如果有人发现了那枚螺钉
but if somebody found that screw,
就可能发现你是凶手
it could tie you to Jean's murder.
你昨晚过来 想找到螺钉
You came up here last night looking to find it,
但却碰到了法利奇
only you ran into Farridge.
可能他认出了你 你就杀了他
Maybe he recognized you, so you killed him.
他活该
He deserved it.
他也是威廉姆斯的那群马克斯主义者
He's part of that Marxist shower with Williams.
他再别想把镜头对准谁
Well, he won't be pointing his camera at anone else.
迫♥害♥谁了
Persecuting people, ah!
好啊 雷德劳先生
Now, then, Mr. Laidlaw,
为什么乱开枪
what's all this shooting?
是雷德劳博士
Dr. Laidlaw.
没事 杰克
Easy, Jack, easy.
医护人员就到
Medics on their way.
他们别想战胜军团...
They'll not take the regiment...
你看到他们了吗 蒙戈
Do ye see them, Mungo?
我的好战友们
All my bright boys.
我看到了 杰克
I see them, Jack.
军旗
The Colors, man.
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表