Played up, did they?
他们穿着晚礼服和背心
They looked very respectable in their evening suits
看上去很体面
and waistcoats.
可酒一上桌 他们就发狂了
But once the wine was in, they went berserk.
把东西都砸了个稀烂
Everything smashed to pieces.
他们把猪头中心装饰弄得惨不忍♥睹
What they did to the pig's head centerpiece...
我说
I told them,
"早知道你们会闹成这样
"If I'd known you were going to carry on like that,
就在地上铺草了"
I'd have put straw down."
最后 我威胁报♥警♥
In the end, I threatened them with the police.
他们要求见东家
They asked to see the owner.
掏了张支票 是吗
Gave him a check, did they?
我不能说 先生
I couldn't say, sir.
我拒绝服务他们 还说如果东家坚持
I refused to serve them and threatened to give notice
我就辞职
if the owner insisted.
其他员工也是一样
The rest of the staff did the same.
我们10:30就关闭了酒吧
We closed the bar at 10:30
随他们自己了
and left them to it.
近期发生过盗窃吗
Have you had any thefts lately?
大概一个月前 为了场婚礼来了些临时工
We had some agency staff in for a wedding about a month ago.
有些东西不见了
Things went missing.
我们叫他们查了 但并无回音
We did ask them to look into it, but haven't heard back.
那么有两名被害人是这个
So two of the victims were members of this
有伤风化的餐饮俱乐部成员
disgusting dining club, weren't they?
是什么来着
The-- what is it?
-暴汉俱乐部 长官 -暴汉俱乐部
- The Berserkers, sir. - The Berserkers!
听上去就是一群附庸风雅之辈[非利士人]
Sounds like a collection of absolute philistines.
乔伊·赛克斯并非成员 长官
Joey Sikes wasn't a member, sir.
非利士人 刺瞎了参孙的眼睛
The Philistines put Samson's eyes out
因为黛利拉背叛了他的秘密
after he was betrayed by Delilah.
那不是格雷啤酒杯垫上的名字吗
That was the name on Grey's beermat, wasn't it?
格雷博士就是被刺瞎了眼睛
And Dr. Grey was stabbed in the eyes.
剩下的呢
And the rest?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
现在伊芙·索恩仍是他们之间
That still leaves Eve Thorne as being the only link
唯一的联♥系♥
between all three of them.
她的代接服务那边有回应吗
Anything from her answering service?
他们还在整理她的留言
They're still compiling a list of her messages,
但她的账单都寄到烟草院24号♥
but her bills go to 24 Tobacco Yard.
烟草院
Tobacco Yard?
那是摩德林出租车的注册地址
That's the registered address of Magdalen Cabs.
应♥召♥女郎
Call girls.
那就是乔伊·赛克斯为你做的工作
That what Joey Sikes was running for you.
那也是他死的那晚为何
That's what he was doing in Holywell Lane
会去霍利维巷
the night he got the hard word.
不知道你说什么呢
Don't know what you're talking about.
那我来替你说明吧
Well, then, I'll spell it out for you.
客户从一本联♥系♥名册上查到姑娘的姓名和电♥话♥
The client gets the girl's name and number from a contact book.
我在乔伊·赛克斯公♥寓♥就发现了这种名册
Same kind of contact book I found in Joey Sikes' flat.
客户打电♥话♥ 给伊芙或耶洗别
He calls and leaves a message for Eve or Jezebel,
或他看好的白日美人留言
or whichever belle de jour takes his fancy
来自一部同名电影
用的是代接服务
with an answering service.
姑娘们定期打电♥话♥过去
The girls ring in as often as needs be
接收她们的留言
to pick up their messages.
但如果特别紧急
But if it's particularly urgent,
实在不能等
and it just can't wait
留言会转到摩德林出租车
the message is relayed to Magdalen Cabs.
但这你知道 因为账单是你在付
But you know that, because you're paying the bills.
你还想说什么吗
Anything you'd like to say?
帮不了你们
Can't help you.
看看去牢里过一晚能不能让你回忆起什么来
Let's see if a night in the cells can't jog your memory.
-什么罪名 -拉皮条
- On what charge? - Procurement.
阴谋腐化公众道德
Conspiracy to corrupt public morals.
你选吧
Take your pick.
不管怎样 你被捕了
Either way, you're nicked.
下午好 先生
Afternoon, sir.
有什么可以帮你的
How may I be of service?
我妻子叫我来买♥♥几样东西
A few things my wife asked me to pick up.
我有张单子 或许这样好些
I've a... A list here, if that's a help.
你妈妈说你回来了
Your mum said you were back.
你还好吗
All right, are you?
我很好
I'm fine.
新公♥寓♥
New flat?
对
That's right.
就我和两个姐妹
Just me and two girlfriends.
没有男人 如果你在担心那个
No men, if that's what you're wondering.
我就是来看看你
I just wanted to see how you were.
-查我岗吗 -不是
- Checking up on me. - No!
我可以告诉你我室友的姓名和生日
I can let you have my flatmates' names and dates of birth,
如果你想去查她们的案底的话
if you want to run them past records.
我只想一切正常起来
I just want things to be right.
正常
Right?
像以前那样
How they were.
我们一直很和睦
We always got on.
这你无法解决
You can't fix it.
我见识过你解决事情的样子
I've seen what happens when you try to fix things.
这世上有坏事 琼
There are bad things in the world, Joanie.
有坏人
Bad people!
有邪恶
Wickedness!
我一直都只是想保护你不受那些的伤害
I've only ever tried to keep you safe from them.
没人叫你那么做
Nobody asked you to!
你 你妈妈 还有萨姆
You, your mum, and Sam.
我顾不过来
I've come up short.
这都1968年了
It's 1968.
我不是你的小女儿了
I'm not your little girl anymore.
你得让人自己犯错
People have to make their own mistakes!
代我向妈妈问好
Say hello to mum for me.
有情况吗
Anything?
居民进进出出
Residents in and out.
有个花商来送花
A florist dropped off some flowers.
就这些了
That's about it.
她没进出过吗
She hasn't been in or out?
我来之后没有
Not since I've been here.
范西也这么说
Fancy said the same.
你觉得是她吗
You think she did it?
我觉得她是个危险的女人
I think she's a dangerous woman.
我查到了在船湖逐酒店那场婚礼上工作的
I've got a list of temps that worked the wedding
临时工名单
at Shiplake Chase.
挺快啊
That was quick.
你要的嘛
You asked for it.
你是个好警长 吉姆
You're a good sergeant, Jim.
也是个好人
Good man, too.
这我不好说 长官
I don't know about that, sir.
肯收留摩斯的人可不多
Well, there's not many'd take Morse in.
换过来他也会帮我
He'd do the same for me.
是吗
Would he?
他最好的时候也是个臭脾气
He's a prickly bugger at the best of times.
他就这样
Just how he is.
你要进来吗
You wanna come in?
爱慕者送的
From an admirer?
我是有不少
I do have them.
是啊
So it seems.
鲜花 巧克力
Flowers, chocolates.
你该看看他们送来的内衣
You should see the lingerie they send.
"伊芙·索恩 RA"
"Eve Thorne, R.A."
好啊
Well...
皇家学院肯定很高兴
The Royal Academy would be thrilled.
你真是个瞧不起人的混♥蛋♥ 是吧
Judgmental prick, aren't you?
你离开霍利维巷后去见了谁
Who did you see when you left Holywell Lane?
没谁
Nobody.
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表