摩斯 喂
Morse-- hello?
你在打听卡尔·弗舍的事
You've been asking about Karl Pfuscher.
你是谁
Who is this?
如果你愿来伦敦
I might be able to help you
我或许能帮忙
if you fancy a trip to London.
怎么帮我
Help me how?
博物馆地铁 6点
Museum tube, 6:00.
记下了吗
You got that?
记下了
Yes, I've got that.
穿晚礼服
Oh, and wear an evening suit.
什么
What?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
票 谢谢
Tickets... thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
抱歉
Sorry.
摩斯 是吧
Morse, isn't it?
辛格顿
Singleton.
你是谁
Who are you?
我说了 辛格顿
I told you, I'm Singleton.
那是你的真名吗
Is that your real name?
如果你重要到要被欺骗
If you were important enough to lie to,
你大概早死了
you'd probably be dead already.
你去哪
Where are you going?
你喜欢音乐 是吧
You like music, don't you?
这套哑剧是什么意思
What's with all the pantomime?
哑剧
Pantomime?
叫我来伦敦 这一套
Bringing me down to London, all this.
两个老友去看音乐会
Two old friends going to see a concert?
但我们不是老友
But we're not old friends.
我们也不是去看音乐会
And we are not going to see a concert.
我们被跟踪了吗
Are we being followed?
活动一下正好吃晚餐
Spot of supper, don't you think?
因为政♥治♥保安处
With Special Branch
接手了国际事件
having taken the international business off our hands,
我们可以把注意力转回到
we can turn our attention back
这个埃姆斯身上了
on this Ames character.
最新进展是什么
What's the latest development?
自上次报告后并无新情况 长官
Nothing much to add since the last briefing, sir.
吉姆
Jim?
我们找过了所有可能同伙
We've braced all potential associates
和常用线人 长官
and regular informants, sir,
尤其是有色人种群体的
particularly amongst the colored community,
但到目前毫无消息
but so far there hasn't been a peep.
摩斯呢
Where's Morse in all this?
他一般都能贡献点什么
He generally has something useful to contribute.
去进行调查了 长官
Pursuing inquiries, sir.
老天
Good God!
我们要找的是一个挥砍刀的
It's a machete-wielding West Indian
西印度群岛人 脸上还有明显伤疤
with a distinctive facial scar we're trying to find.
在牛津
In Oxford!
又不是什么神秘人物
Its not the Scarlet Pimpernel.
同名小说讲一个有隐藏身份的人
是 长官
No, sir.
我们得加倍努力
We must redouble our efforts.
所有人
All of us.
警部要求尽快找到他
Division want him found, and sooner rather than later.
绝不能让他的又一个受害人
Certainly not before another piece of his bloody handiwork
躺在德布林医生的停尸间里
ends up on Dr. DeBryn's mortuary table.
好 继续吧
Very well, carry on.
我有坏消息
I bear grave news.
鸡肉派没了
The chicken pie is off.
真是太糟糕了
I call that a very bad show.
摩斯
Morse,
路易
Louis.
路易 摩斯
Louis, Morse.
给你们30秒告诉我
You've 30 seconds to tell me
你们是谁 找我♥干♥什么
who you are and what you want,
否则我就走了
or else I'm leaving.
我们只是普通看守
We're wardens in ordinary
在圣彼得镣铐工作
attached to St. Peter ad vincula.
圣彼得镣铐
St. Peter in Chains.
那是伦敦塔的礼拜堂
That's the chapel at the Tower.
托马斯·摩尔葬在那里
Thomas More was buried there.
对
Oh, yes.
还有托马斯·克伦威尔 安·博林
Thomas Cromwell, Anne Boleyn,
简·格雷夫人
Lady Jane Grey.
英国旧时代的无头鬼
The lopped heads of old England.
都是叛徒
Traitors all.
如果你知道这些 也该知道那是皇家教堂
If you know that much, you know it's a Royal Peculiar.
请坐
Please.
就是说你们直接效忠王室
So you answer only to the crown.
没错
That's right.
你们想干什么
So what do you want?
帮忙 还能是什么
To help-- what else?
帮什么
With what?
弗舍
Pfuscher.
对你有什么好处
And what's in it for you?
你该查查塞巴斯蒂安·芬尼克斯
You should take a look at Sebastian Fenix.
那个香水师吗
The parfumier?
闻名世界的百万富翁香水师
Oh, the world-famous multi-millionaire parfumier,
花♥花♥公♥子♥ 慈善家
playboy, and philanthropist.
你怎么不去查他
Why don't you take a look at him?
你是警♥察♥
You're the policeman.
游戏都得按规矩玩
Every game must be played according to its rules.
弗舍的事是否
Is what happened to Pfuscher
跟芬尼克斯有关
in some way connected to Fenix?
他为芬尼克斯做了一阵翻译
He acted as interpreter to Fenix for a while.
芬尼克斯在北牛津有家工厂
Fenix has a factory north of Oxford.
你如果发现了什么 我们会很想知道
We'd be very interested in anything you might pick up.
尤其是4号♥实验室里制♥作♥的东西
Particularly anything being made in laboratory four.
你怎么不去看
Why don't you take a look?
你爱你的国家吗
Do you love your country?
你还打你妻子吗
Do you still beat your wife?
我们是好人
We're on the side of the angels.
一点不夸张
Quite literally.
我不是间谍
I'm not a spy.
-我们也不是 -那你们是什么人
- Neither are we. - Then what are you?
秘密火焰的守护者
Keepers of the secret flame.
王国的守卫
Guardians of the realm.
不列颠的最后防线
Britain's last line of defense.
为什么找我
So why me?
你是警♥察♥
You're a policeman.
你能合法地调查
You can legitimately look into matters
我们触及不到的事
beyond our sphere of influence.
如果出了岔子
And you can just as legitimately
你们也能合法地
wipe your hands of it
洗脱干系
if anything goes wrong.
差不多吧
Something like that.
慢慢享用你们的虾盅吧
Enjoy your potted shrimp.
决定权完全在你 但这可能对你有启示作用
It's entirely your decision, but this may prove instructive.
这位香水师很上相
Our parfumier is quite photogenic.
看完烧掉
Burn it when you're done.
我们有副本
We have copies.
您来得好早 瑟斯戴先生
Early for you, Mr. Thursday.
早起鸟 艾茜 才能捉到虫
Early bird, Else, catches the worm.
你的眼睛好些了
Your eye's on the mend.
为了给她敷眼 买♥♥了块好臀肉呢
Pound of best rump, that cost me.
那这钱花对地方了
Money well spent.
你今后走路可小心点
You want to watch where you're going in the future.
我也是这么说 水开了
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表