你见到我的住处了
You've seen where I live.
我没有任何寻常之处
There's nothing common about me.
你喜欢什么型
What's your type?
金发 黑发 红发
Blonde? Brunette? Redhead?
还是你喜欢比较羞怯的
Or do you go for the mousey sort?
看上去冰清玉洁
The kind that butter wouldn't melt,
可摘了眼镜 就娇嗔不止
but get their glasses off and, "Oh, Daddy!"
够了 谢谢
That's quite enough thank you.
或许你想要女神
Maybe you want a goddess.
你可以供起来的人
Someone you can put on a pedestal.
可望不可及
Unattainable.
或许你喜欢被宠溺
Or perhaps you like to be mothered.
有个人给你洗小鸡鸡
Have someone wash your tinkle.
楚拉夫 带她回牢房♥
Trewlove, take her back to her cell.
从我们见面你的眼睛就一直盯着我
You haven't been able to take your eyes off me since we met.
我了解你的癖好
Well, I've got your number.
我了解你是什么人
I know what you are.
你喜欢看 是吧 看 但不碰
You like to watch, right? Look but don't touch.
我了解你这种人
I know your kind.
那本书叫什么来着
What's that book?
《爱的窥探者》 那就是你
A Spy in the House of Love? That's you.
站在外面 看着你想要的
Outside looking in at what you want
但不敢去要
but daren't ask for.
你在自己的葬礼上也是个看客
You'd be a spectator at your own funeral.
带她下去
Take her down.
你觉得是她杀了他
You think she killed him?
她认识全部三名被害人
Well, she knew all three victims,
跟其中两人上过床
had slept with two of them,
两人都跟这枚彩蛋有关
both of whom were connected to this Fabergé egg.
但就我们所知 她走时雷克还活着
Now, for all we know, Lake was still alive when she arrived.
现在他死了 彩蛋也不见了
Now he's dead, and the egg's gone.
我知道有些嫖♥客♥
I've known clients get possessive
会产生占有欲 甚至达到偏执
to the point of obsession in some cases.
我唯一能想到的 她会撒谎的原因
The only reason I can think of for her to lie
就是她在雷克公♥寓♥看到了她认识的人
is if she saw someone she recognized by Lake's flat,
进去或出来
going in or coming out.
或许是她怕的人
Someone she was afraid of, maybe.
如果她看到了他 那他很可能也看到了她
If she saw him, it's very likely he saw her.
那么那个人
Which offers the possibility
就很可能会追杀她
that whoever it is will try and get to her.
摩斯
Morse?
不同意吗
Reservations?
我认为她唯一怕的就是我们 长官
I think the only thing she's scared of, sir, is us.
你觉得是她
You reckon it's her?
对 她满嘴谎言
Yes, she's lying through her teeth.
有两个可能
There's two options.
她干的 或她认识凶手
She did it or she knows who did.
不管怎样 要好好盯住她
Either way, I want her under observation.
长袜在鞋里
Stockings are in the shoes.
鞋底有血迹
You'll find the soles are bloodstained.
你去过那里 你知道现场什么样
You've been there, you know what it was like.
你去雷克家时 就穿了这些
This is all you were wearing when you went to Lake's?
对
That's all.
他是常客吗
Was he a regular customer?
他在城里时就光顾我
When he was in town.
多频繁
How often was that?
直到上周
Till this last week,
我有大概一年没见他了
I hadn't seen him for a year, maybe.
他知道你做什么吗
Does he know what you do?
皮克曼
Pickman?
他知道该知道的 怎么了
He knows what he needs to. Why?
《奥林匹亚》 他在画的画
Olympia, the painting he's working on.
马奈的仿作
The Manet knock-off.
"奥林匹亚"是巴黎妓♥女♥常用名
"Olympia" was a common name used by Parisian prostitutes.
但她并非妓♥女♥ 是吧
Except she wasn't a tart, was she?
那个模特
The model.
她叫维多利安·莫涵
Her name was Victorine Meurent.
她也是位艺术家
She was an artist in her own right.
她的作品还被选入了展览 马奈的落选了
Her work was selected for exhibition when Manet's wasn't.
皮克曼告诉你的吗
Pickman tell you that?
我自己读到的
I read it.
在一本书里
In a book.
你觉得他行吗
Think he's any good?
不是特别行
Not particularly.
他无法摆脱绘图员的技法
He can't shake off the draftsman's training.
那是他们给他派的活儿
That's what they put him to.
在军队时
In the army.
他看着不像当兵的
He doesn't seem the army kind.
服兵役啊
National Service, wasn't it?
他好像就那么认识西蒙的
I think that's how he knew Simon.
西蒙·雷克吗
Simon Lake?
我上周看到他在风车外
I saw him out at the windmill last week.
我们就是这样又再续前缘了
That's when we picked up again.
他去找皮克曼什么事
Why? What was his business with Pickman?
不知道
No idea.
干我这行学会的第一样
First thing you learn in my game.
嘴巴闭牢
You don't open your mouth.
除非他们让你张开
Unless they ask you to.
好吧
All right.
这就是你的低调监视吗
Is this your idea of discreet observation?
这是无标记警车 不是音乐厅
It's an unmarked car, not a concert hall.
好吧
Yeah, all right.
心思放在工作上
Just keep your mind on the job.
别让她跑了
And make sure she doesn't try to leave.
她会跑吗
Is she likely to?
你下班后
When you're relieved,
把这些送去警局鉴证科
get these booked into forensics at the station.
你把乔伊·赛克斯箱子里的东西都登记好了吗
Did you get the contents of Joey Sikes's suitcase booked in?
今后都会这样吗
Is, is this what I've got to look forward to?
如果我希望什么事做成 就只能自己去做
If I want something doing, I got to do it myself?
我忘了
I forgot.
别忘事
Well, don't.
你的职责不是忘事
You're not paid to forget.
而是记住事
You're paid to remember.
是索恩小姐吗
Was it Miss Thorne?
对
That's right.
今天13:54收到一通雷克先生的留言
Call received today from a Mr. Lake at 13:54.
"麻烦索恩小姐
"If Miss Thorne would care
16点前往霍利维巷"
to call round to Holywell Lane at 16:00."
你是否可以确认留言是何时接收
Can you confirm when that was picked up,
以及由谁接收
and if so, by whom?
阿斯特小姐
Yeah-- Miss Astor.
这通雷克先生给索恩小姐的留言
This call from Mr. Lake for Miss Thorne.
索恩小姐收到了吗
Has Miss Thorne picked it up yet?
应该是的
I believe so.
我需要这个账户的地址
I'll need the address for that account.
恐怕经理已经下班回家
I'm afraid the manager's gone home for the evening.
只有他能拿到那些信息
He's the only one with access to that information.
但我记得
But from memory,
是个临时工中介
it's a temporary agency, I think.
谢谢 阿斯特小姐
Thank you, Miss Astor.
临时工中介
Temporary agency?
是啊 我猜得到是哪种
Yeah, I can imagine what sort.
回家吗
Home?
不 我还是走回去吧
No, I'll walk if it's all the same.
呼吸一下新鲜空气
Get a bit of clean air in my lungs.
我在风化组干了三年 一直不适应
I had three years on vice, never agreed with me.
人被当货买♥♥卖♥♥ 人生被毁掉
Bodies bought and sold, lives ruined.
半数都是半大的孩子 离家儿童
Not much more than kids half of them-- runaways.
那些豺狼般的皮条客
You'd see the sharks; the pimps and the ponces,
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表