I'm not paying. I'm not paying.
我不会付钱 我不会付钱
Look, I'm not paying it. I'm not.
听着 我不会付钱的 我不会
What? Oh my god.
什么? 哦上帝啊
Larry? My god.
拉里? 我的神啊
Jesus.
老天
Oh my god.
哦我的神啊
You notice how in the movies
你注意到在电影里
they never fold when they're packing?
他们打包的时候从来不叠衣服吗?
They just throw everything in.
他们就把东西都扔进去
Hmmm. It's not believable.
嗯哼 太不可信了
You know? It's not interesting to watch, really.
你知道吗? 那确实没什么可看的 说真的
Well, still,
那 依旧
you have to pack the right way.
你必须要好好打包
People just don't crumple up their clothes
人们不会把衣服就卷成一团
and throw them in a suitcase. That's not real.
然后扔进行李箱 那不真实
I'm not buying that.
我才不信呢
You look good.
你看上去不错
You do. Really? Yeah, you look good,
真的 是吗? 对 你看上去不错
you know?
知道吗
You know, I gotta talk to the doctor.
你知道 我要去找医生谈谈
See if I got some clearance, some sex clearance.
看看我能不能得到许可 做♥爱♥的许可
Do you have to get clearance for that?
你必须要这种许可吗?
I think you do.
我觉得是这样
Needless to say, I'm quite prepared.
不用说 我已经准备充足了
Okay. All right.
好了 好吧
What a thing, huh? Yeah.
这场事 是吧? 嗯
How do you feel?
你感觉如何?
You feel different after all this?
你在这一切之后感觉不同了吗?
You know, yeah.
你知道 确实
I mean, come on, I'm a changed man. I know.
我是说 真的 我改头换面了 我知道
I'm a completely different person. That's true.
我已经是完全不同的人了 那倒是
You really feel like that now? Oh, yeah. Absolutely.
你现在是那么感觉的吗? 哦 是 当然了
I know what you mean. You know what I mean?
我懂你意思 你懂我意思吗?
I don't need to say it, right? No, it's good. No no.
我不用非说出来 是吧 不 那是好事 不用
Oh, hey. Hey. Your chariot, sir.
哦 嘿 嘿 您的战车 先生
What's this? Hospital policy.
这是什么? 医院政策
You get to leave in a wheelchair.
你可以坐轮椅离开
Hmm, all right.
嗯 好吧
Let's do it. Let's do it.
我们来吧 那就来吧
Very excited about this.
对这事太激动了
Hello.
你好
And, uh... Hey, you know what?
还有 呃... 嘿 你知道吗?
I think maybe I should use the bathroom before we go.
我觉得或许我走之前应该用一下洗手间
Okay. Let's try the handicapped.
好的 我们用残疾人位吧
Larry. It's a rare opportunity, come on.
拉里 这种机会很少的 真的
Oh, someone must be in there.
哦 里面应该有人在
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
What's with the walking here?
你怎么还能走路啊?
I had to use the bathroom.
我必须要用洗手间
Okay, I get it.
好的 我懂
That one was occupied.
那一间有人了
I had to duck in here for a second.
我不得不用一下这间
It was a bit of an emergency.
情况有些紧急
Well then you wait.
那你也要等
You wait.
你要等
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表