My little girl is so perfect.
我的小姑娘太完美了
Thank you. How are you doing? Naches to you.
谢谢 你好吗? 见到你很高兴
You saw the early rehearsals.
你看到了之前的彩排对吧
When you left they had a run- through. The network stormed out.
你走之后他们过了一遍 电视台的人气得直接走了
How in the fuck could my best friend recommend such an asshole?
我最好的朋友怎么能推荐给我这样一个傻♥逼♥呢?
Why didn't you say you didn't like him? Any normal person
你为什么不说你讨厌他? 任何一个正常人
would have picked up on what I was trying to say.
都能明白我的弦外之音的
Now I'm abnormal. Oh, now I'm not normal.
现在我不正常咯?噢 现在我不是正常人了
Yeah, you are abnormal.
对啊 你很不正常
You're the most abnormal, jerky nutcase
你是个奇葩
I've ever met in my entire...
我人生中最大的奇葩...
You think you're more normal than me? Fuckin' A I am.
你觉得你比我更正常? 废话 我当然比你正常
I'll have a mental patient face- off with you any day.
我每次和你说话都像看着个精神病患者似的
Oh, really? Larr, did you stick a gerbil up your ass?
噢 真的吗? 拉里 你是不是塞了只沙鼠到屁♥股♥里?
Who told you that? I'm not gonna tell you who told me.
谁跟你说的? 我不会告诉你谁说的
It's not important. Of course I didn't stick a gerbil up my ass!
这不重要 我当然没有把沙鼠塞进那里!
Don't get so upset. I'm upset!
别生气嘛 我很生气!
He's telling everyone. Yeah, he sure is.
他跟每个人都说了 是啊 肯定的
Oh my God.
我的天
On behalf of my wonderful wife Susie and myself I want to welcome you.
我和我美丽的妻子苏西欢迎大家
Thank you all so much for coming.
谢谢你们的到来
It means a lot to us,
这对我们意义匪浅
a lot to Sammie,
对萨米意义匪浅
I can tell you that. We're very proud of her.
告诉你们 她是我们的骄傲
I don't want to embarrass her,
我不想让她觉得尴尬
so I'm gonna keep this short and just say
所以我就简而言之
thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
我们衷心地感谢大家
What we're gonna do right now is open it up
现在我们打算
to anybody who'd like to say something,
让大家自♥由♥地致辞
make a toast, whatever. Come on up.
敬酒也行 来吧
Yeah, I'm gonna... Larry.
是啊 我打算... 拉里
I'd like to say something. All right.
我要说两句 好吧
Hey. Um...
嘿 嗯...
well, first of all, I'm so thrilled
首先 来到这儿
to be here at Sammie's bat mitzvah tonight.
来到萨米的成人礼 我非常高兴
Thank you, Larry. This is a fantastic occasion.
谢谢 拉里 这里棒极了
You know, I've known Sammie since she was born, actually.
大家知道 我从萨米一出生 就认识她了
I was in the hospital, remember? Yeah.
我当时也在医院呢 记得吗? 对啊
I was in the hospital that day
那天我在医院
and I saw her when she was, like, five minutes old.
看到了大概 五分钟大的她
It was not a pretty sight for me.
那一眼可不是什么美景
It was the first time I ever saw one of those things, you know.
那是我第一次见到一个刚出生的小东西
Um, anyway, what I really want to talk about tonight
嗯 不管怎样 我今晚真正想说的是
is that there's a guest here
这里有一名客人
spreading a vicious, nasty, scurrilous rumor
散播了一个恶毒 肮脏 无♥耻♥的谣言
about me and a gerbil.
关于我和一只沙鼠的
Okay? I'm sure you've heard it.
知道吗?我确信你们都听说了
And there's not a word of truth to it, okay?
这完全是无稽之谈 知道了吗?
He has a personal vendetta, so don't believe one word of that.
他跟我有私人恩怨 所以一个字也别相信
It's not true. However,
这不是真的 然而
in the interest of full disclosure
本着公正公开的原则
I will tell you that, um,
我要告诉大家 呃
I do have a tickle in my anus.
我确实有点菊花瘙痒
And they're slightly related to each other.
但这两者完全不相干
What did he say?
他刚说什么?
The point is, it's not true. I just thought it was
重点是 这不是真的 我只是觉得
important to say that. That's fine, Larry.
把这个说清楚很重要 很好 拉里
it's not right that he would spread... Thank you very much.
他散布谣言是不对的... 非常感谢你
...that vicious rumor. Larry, thank you very much. Enough.
...太恶毒了 拉里 非常感谢你 可以了
What are you looking at, Tessler?
你瞧什么呢 泰斯勒?
I'll put a fist up your ass.
我要用拳头插爆♥你♥菊♥花
How about that, huh?
怎么样 嗯?
Well, um,
好吧 嗯
if anyone else has a toast,
如果还有别人
something to say...
想致个词...
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Hi. Hello.
嗨 你好
How are you doing? Nice to see you.
你好吗? 见到你真好
Remember Glenn? Sure.
还记得格伦吗? 当然
Sammie looks cute. Yeah.
萨米看起来很可爱 是啊
Very cute. She's all grown up. Yeah, I know.
可爱极了 她都这么大了 对啊 我知道
Oh, your underwear... Yes.
噢 你的内♥裤♥... 嗯
...got 'em on. - My underwear? You're in the no- fly zone?
我穿着呢 我发明的?你穿着"无拘无束"?
I'm going right over the fence. You're over the fence?
我现在尿尿时越过篱笆 你越过篱笆
Over the fence. Did you miss the gate?
对啊 你怀念穿过大门吗?
Not at all. Don't even think about the gate?
完全不会 想都不会想从门探头?
Don't even think about it. That's wonderful. Thank you.
没错 好极了 谢谢你
You look good. Oh, thank you, thank you.
你看上去很好 噢 谢谢你
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们 晚上好
This one goes out to Sammie.
这首歌♥献给萨米
Would you like to dance? Um, yes.
你想跳舞吗? 好啊
I mean, if you don't mind. No, please. Would you excuse us?
如果你不介意的话 不 请便 失陪了
Would you care to dance?
你想跳舞吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
Wake up, wake up!
醒醒 醒醒!
Get the ball, Daryl!
抢球啊 达里尔!
Slide tackle, number 2, Black.
铲球 二号♥ 布莱克
What, you're gonna cite that? Of course.
你怎么还要表扬他? 当然了
What, are you crazy? Are you out of your mind?
怎么 你疯了吗?你有病吗?
Get out of here.
滚出去
Come on.
来吧
Stop playing. Stop playing.
别玩了 别玩了
Would y'all calm down? Hey, give me that.
你能让他们安静吗? 嘿 快给我
No. Don't make me come back there.
不 别让我过去拿
It's mine. It's mine.
是我的 是我的
Oh, fuck you, Larry. Bullshit, motherfucker.
噢 去你的 拉里臭傻♥逼♥ 你♥妈♥的♥
I didn't know. You are such a bald asshole!
我不知道 你个死秃驴!
I can't begin to tell you. Who the fuck you think you're talking to?
我没法和你说 你知道你♥他♥妈♥在和谁说话吗?
Don't nobody talk to my man like that.
他妈的谁都不能和我男人这么说话
You'd better get your ass out of my house,
快他妈滚出我家
you fucking bitch. Goodbye.
傻婊 再见
Get your smile on. Get your smile on.
笑一个笑一个
Get your smile on, come on.
笑起来 来吧
Am I smiling? Here we go.
我在笑吗?来了
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表