You're kidding. Let's do it.
你开玩笑呢 来吧
Perfect. I can check her out.
好极了 我去问问她
I haven't dated in a while. Who pays?
我好久没约会过了 谁买♥♥单?
You pay. Don't be ridiculous. You pay.
你买♥♥单 别傻了 你买♥♥单
I do? Yes, you pay.
我吗? 是的 你付钱
Larry's not used to dating. Clearly, yes.
拉里不太习惯约会 明显的
No, I haven't dated in a long time. No, a long time.
是啊 我好久没约会过了 嗯 确实很久
What do I do? Am I allowed to hold hands during the mo...?
我应该怎么做?看电影的时候可以拉手手吗?
I don't know if there's rules... Is there a rule?
没什么规定吧... 有规定吗?
Excuse me.
不好意思
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi.
嗨
One movie.
一张电影
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't you want to sit on the aisle? No.
你不想坐走道边吗? 不
I was being nice. Center's better.
我是为你们考虑 坐中间更好
Center? Why? You think there's a big difference
坐中间?为什么?你觉得坐这儿和坐那儿
over there from here? Yes, this is good.
有很大区别吗? 是的 这很好
As long as a giant man doesn't sit in front of me.
只要没有巨人坐我前面
Or a giant woman.
或者女巨人
Oh my God. What?
我的天 怎么了?
This guy. That's the guy who walked past the line to get his ticket before.
那个家伙 就是那个刚才插队买♥♥票的家伙
Oh, yeah. Pete!
对噢 皮特!
Look at him. I think it is.
瞧瞧他 我想就是他了
Oh my God. He was faking.
我的天 他刚才是装的
Are you kidding me? No.
你在开玩笑? 没有
That's really good.
真厉害
Oh my God. Holy shit.
我的天 搞什么
I gotta take my hat off to him.
我要向他脱帽致敬
I gotta tell ya, that's pretty good.
装得真像
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah, I'm fine.
嗯 挺好的
Why? Why are you asking me that?
怎么了?为什么这么问?
No reason.
没什么
Everything okay with you?
你还好吗?
Yeah, fine.
嗯 挺好
Are you sure?
你确定?
Yeah. Why shouldn't it be?
当然啦 怎么能不好呢?
It's just you're squirming a lot.
因为你老是扭来扭去的
You're squirming more than I am.
你扭得比我还厉害
Well, my seat is uncomfortable.
噢 我的椅子不太舒服
Yeah, my seat's uncomfortable too.
是的 我的椅子也不舒服
I know. We're in agreement.
我知道 我们达成一致了
Why did you say you went to that gastroenterologist's again?
所以你上次究竟是去肛肠科医生那儿看什么?
I was there for a checkup. A checkup?
就检察一下 检察?
Yes. Why do you keep asking me that? I've never heard
对啊 你干嘛一直问? 我从没听说
of anybody going to a gastroenterologist for a checkup.
有人去肛肠科诊所体♥检♥的
Oh, really? Yeah.
噢 是吗? 对啊
That's what you were doing there.
你不也是去那儿体♥检♥的
Is that what I said? Yes, that's what you said.
我是那么说的? 你就是那么说的
Honestly, I'm just really kind of bored with this movie.
讲真 我觉得这个片子挺无聊的
It's not so bad.
没那么差劲吧
I really want to go. Can we go?
我想走了 我们能走了吗?
Please.
拜托了
Are you gonna drag me out of this movie with five minutes to go?
还有五分钟就结束了 你为什么还想把我拖走?
That's insane.
有病吧
It's not five minutes.
才不是五分钟
This is the world's worst film I've ever seen and I really want to go.
这是我看过的全世界最差的电影了 我真想走了
Come on, five more minutes.
好啦好啦 再看五分钟吧
What do you gain by staying? You don't care about this story.
再多看也没好处 你根本不在意这个故事
I finish things I start.
我做事有始有终
Books... they could be 500 pages,
就算看一本500页的书
once I start them, even if I hate it, I'll finish it.
一旦开始读 即使我很讨厌 也会看完它
I have friends who I can't stand,
我有些难以忍♥受的朋友
you know, for, like, 25 years.
可能我已经忍♥了25年了
I'm still friends with them.
我还是会忍♥下去
Why?
为什么?
Because I stay to the end, till they're dead.
因为我做事坚持到底 直到他们死掉
I go down with the ship. That's what I do.
船在我在 船亡我亡
I'm not even the captain, I'm going down with the ship.
就算我不是船长 我也与船共存亡
That's how I want you to think about me:
我希望你能这么看我
a guy who keeps the captain company.
我就是那个船长身边的男人
I can't watch this.
我看不下去了
Excuse me. I'm sorry.
不好意思 对不起
Where is she going? I don't...
她要去哪? 我不...
She was bored. It's almost over.
她被无聊到了 都快结束了
I know. I told her.
我知道 我告诉她了
It's five minutes to go. It's crazy.
还有五分钟就结束了 简直疯了
You'd better go out after her.
你最好追上去
She's not gonna wait for you.
她不会等你的
You don't expect somebody else to leave if you're walking out of the movie.
你自己离场了 不能盼着别人也跟你一样要走吧
You don't understand women. You don't understand etiquette.
你不懂女人 你不懂礼节
Fine.
好的吧
Where is she? She's not here.
她人呢? 她不在这儿
Are you surprised? Can you believe it?
你很惊讶吗? 你敢相信?
Yeah, that's rude. I told you she was gonna leave.
太没礼貌了 都告诉你她会走了
That was completely rude, unbelievable. By the way,
难以置信 这太没礼貌了 顺便说一句
I timed it. There were six minutes left in that movie.
我记时了 片子只剩六分钟了
Irrelevant, Larry. She was not gonna wait for you.
两码事 拉里 她不会等你的
I invested an hour and a half. I'm supposed to leave
我花了一个半小时 就剩下六分钟了
with six minutes to go? The last six minutes. That's craziness.
我还要走? 最后六分钟 疯了吧
So, fine. You were right and now you're alone.
没事了 你说的对 而且你现在一个人了
Yeah, well, she has a tickle in her anus anyway.
对 没错 反正她也菊花痒
She has a tickle in her anus? I think so. She was squirming in her seat.
她菊花痒? 我觉得是 她在椅子上扭个不停
I don't wanna hear it. Let's go.
我听不下去了 走吧
You know what? That movie stunk, by the way.
告诉你 电影烂透了
No, it was great. You're crazy.
才不是 电影很棒 你疯了吧
So you're not gonna go to the bat mitzvah?
所以你不打算去成人礼了?
Eh, I don't want to go by myself.
呃 我不想一个人去
And Cheryl's gonna be there with this guy.
而且谢丽儿会和那家伙一起去
So we'll get you a date...
那我们就给你找个伴儿...
my next- door neighbor. She's a belly dancer.
住我隔壁的邻居 她是跳肚皮舞的
She also was in Cirque du Soleil.
她还在太阳马戏团演过
Yeah, that's the one with the nose rings, right?
嗯 是那个戴鼻环的对吗?
She can take 'em out. Then there's a hole in the nose.
她可以摘下来啊 那她鼻子上不就有个洞了
We'll just cover it with makeup.
化化妆就遮掉了
Blech!
恶心!
Do you want any coffee? I'm gonna go get coffee.
你要喝咖啡吗?我要去弄咖啡
No, I don't want anything.
不了 我什么都不要
This way. This is the one I was telling you that I think is just perfect.
这边请 这就是我跟你提过的完美办公室
This is great. Yeah, available the first of the month.
好极了 月初即可入驻
All we need is your signature on the paperwork.
签个字就好啦
That's great. Two months upfront? Upfront.
好极了 预付两个月? 没错
Two parking spaces. It's all yours. How do you heat it?
两个停车位你都可以用 温度可以调吗?
Oh, you've got your own thermostat right there, see?
看 那里有你自己的恒温器
I've got to take this. Will you excuse me for one second?
我得接个电♥话♥ 请稍等一下好吗?
I'll be right back. Sure. Yeah, okay, good.
我马上回来 当然啦 去吧
Hi, I'm just...
嗨 我刚...
Hello!
你好!
How are you? I'm... I'm good.
你好吗? 我... 我不错
Are you renting the office...
你打算租这间办公室...
...next door? I'm thinking about it.
...隔壁那间? 我正在考虑呢
That's very good. We'll be friends.
那很好啊 我们可以成为朋友了
Well, you know, I'm looking at several places.
那个 你知道 我有在看好几个地方
I should probably catch up... We'll go to lunch together.
我应该去跟... 我们可以一起吃中饭
Yeah. Every day, every day.
是吧 每一天 每一天
Every day. Every day, lunch.
每一天 每一天 中饭
Uh, listen, you're probably busy.
那个 听着 你可能很忙
No, I'm not. I have nothing to do here.
不 我不忙 我没事可做呢
I've got to find the office manager. Thank you.
我得去找大楼经理了 谢谢你
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表