I don't even know what... what... a white lily?
我都不知道你在...啥...白色百合?
I know a white lily.
我知道白色百合什么味道
Huh? I've got a good sense of smell.
哈? 我嗅觉很灵敏的
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢?
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
There they are. I knew it!
这儿呢 我就知道!
Hi, Marty. Hi, how are you, Cheryl?
嗨 马蒂 嗨 你好 谢丽儿
Boy, those are beautiful. Thank you.
天哪 这花真好看 谢谢
Where'd you get 'em? Larry just brought 'em home for me.
哪儿买♥♥的呀 拉里刚回家给我的
Where'd you get the flowers?
你从哪儿买♥♥的花?
Um... where'd I get those?
呃...在哪儿来着?
Oh, ventura boulevard. What store?
噢 凡吐拉大道 哪家店?
What was it?
叫啥来着?
Uh...
呃...
Where can I find a vase?
花瓶放哪儿的?
Did you take the flowers at my mother's site?
是不是你拿了纪念我母亲的花?
What? What?
啥? 啥?
They wouldn't take the 50 at the flower store!
花店不收我的50美刀啊!
How could you do that?! Oh, god.
你怎么能这么做呢!? 哦天哪
Why? There are so many of them.
咋了嘛 那儿有好多花的
I didn't know it was such a big... So many of them?!
我又不知道这有什么... 好多花?
Is that such a bad thing? They're not there to pick!
有很糟糕吗? 那些不是让你拿的
You are the lowest of the low. I cannot believe you.
你真是low到谷底了 我不敢相信
I have never heard anything like that in my life.
我这辈子就没听过这种事
How many flowers does she need? You took flowers
她一个人用得上多少花啊? 你这花是...
From Marty's mother? Are these from a graveyard?
从马蒂母亲那里拿的? 这花是从墓地偷的?
Not a graveyard. It's a roadside memorial.
不是墓地 就只是路边的纪念草地
It's not such a... come on!
不是什么...得了吧!
How could you do this? And you know what?
你怎么能这么做?而且你猜啥
I am missing one! Where's the third bunch?
我还缺一束!还有一束花呢?
II... There were three bouquets.
我... 一共有三束花
I know where it is. He will get you that bouquet.
我知道在哪儿 他会拿给你的
I feel sorry for you.
我为你感到遗憾
If you weren't my best friend,
如果你不是我最好的朋友
I would take my bare hands
我肯定徒手
And pop your head off your neck.
把你脑袋打下来
He's not my best friend.
他不是我最好的朋友啊
You better get those flowers!
你最好把那花找到
Quick question...
我问你啊...
Is the other bouquet in the dean's office?
剩下那束花是不是在校长办公室呢?
Mmm... well...
嗯...这个嘛...
Yeah.
是的
That's great.
绝了
I'm gonna go get it. Yeah. That's good.
我会去拿的 嗯 好吧
And then after I get 'em back...
我拿回来之后...
Anything I can do to... Get back upstairs?
要做什么才能... 回到楼上去?
Yeah.
嗯
Ummm...
这个嘛...
I do like that perfume belle fille.
我是挺喜欢贝尔菲尔的香水的
Belle fille. That would make me happy.
贝尔菲尔 那个会让我开心
I know where it is. On wilshire blvd, right? Yes.
我知道在哪儿 威尔希尔大道 是不? 是的
That store on... That's only place that sells it.
那家在... 只有那里有卖♥♥
Yes! Belle fille.
好的!贝尔菲尔
You... you got it.
买♥♥...这就买♥♥
Wait wait wait, you know what? I really like that too.
等下等下 你猜啥?这个我也喜欢
Are you looking for anything in particular?
你有具体想买♥♥哪种吗?
You know what? I'm not, but these are wonderful.
你猜啥?没有诶 这些都很棒
Try that one. That one's amazing.
试试那个 那个特别棒
So it's all sort of a new line?
这些都是新款吗?
Yeah, those and we've got different ones.
是 这几款 还有几款其他的
These two are citrus, that one's... I know.
这两款是柑橘的 那款是... 好闻吧
I love that. So good, right?
我太喜欢了 很香的 是不是?
Buy it. Buy it. It's a good one.
买♥♥ 买♥♥就是了 好东西
Get that one. This is a little bit like peppered with cinnamon.
就买♥♥这个 这种带点胡椒和肉桂的味道
UhHuh. It's good.
啊哈 真好闻
Good, buy it. That's a good one.
好了 买♥♥吧 这款好
Um, I was looking for something actually also
嗯 我其实想买♥♥那种
Which is very much like that.
和这个特别像
Actually, I have this one at home. Do you really?
我给你说 我家里就有这款 是吗?
It's good.
挺好闻的
Can't really sample. Gross, not a big fan.
试不完的 不好闻 不喜欢这款
You know? You can't sample everything in the world.
你知道吗?这世界太多试样了 试不完的
It's just impossible. We'd all like to try everything.
不可能的 我们都想把所有的试一遍
Even though I‘d love to, just can't.
我也想 但是不行啊
There's people in line, people got to go places.
大家在排队呢 排完队还要赶路
I go to a restaurant, can I get everything on the menu?
要是我去饭店 我能把菜单上所有菜都点了吗?
I'd love to. Who doesn't want everything on the menu?
我是想 谁不想吃遍菜单上的所有菜呢?
You can't, you got to order one thing. That's all.
但是不行啊 你得点一个 是吧
I'm done. I'm gonna take that.
我选好了 我就要这个
Thank you very much.
谢谢你了
The sampling thing has got to, you know,
试样这事儿吧 你说说
We got to put an end to it, you know?
该被管一管了 你知道吗?
I'd like to be with a lot of women,
我也想和很多女人在一起
I can't sample every woman. You know what I‘m talking about?
但我不能每个都试一遍吧 你懂我意思吗?
What can I get for you? Yeah, belle fille.
你想要什么样的产品? 嗯 贝尔菲尔
It's that one.
就那个
Here you are. You got it, that's great.
请拿好 你拿对了 真好
Sorry, I think that's the last one.
抱歉 那好像是最后一个了
I was on line ahead of him. I was ahead of him.
我排他前面的 我刚在他前面
Yeah, well, you shouldn't have changed lines.
嗯 你不该换队的
Can I get you something else?
你想要其他的产品吗?
No, I don't want anything else. You have a line problem in this store.
不 我不想要其他的 你们这家店排队机制有问题
The lines move completely disproportionately.
不同队伍前进速度差太多了
You know, there's a way to fix that too.
你知道吧 这可以解决的
Like they do in disneyland, you know, how the line snakes around.
比如迪士尼乐园 蛇形队伍
Go into a deli, you take a number.
或者熟食店 取号♥排队
So it's fair, that's all.
公平起见 对吧
'Cause you probably don't add up stuff at the same rate.
因为你们添加素材的速度估计不一样吧
There's a way to solve it... one line.
这问题可以解决的 排一条队伍
It's not a crazy idea.
不是什么奇怪的点子
They wouldn't have stoned me back 1000 years ago
一千年前我要是提出一条队伍的点子
For bringing up the one-Line idea.
不会有人想石刑我的
There's one line, everybody feels good.
就只有一条队伍 每个人都能满意
They don't feel they're being cheated.
不会有人觉得被整了
You have a rope, you rope it off,
你牵一条绳子 把队伍绕起来
And people move up fair and square.
所有人一起往前走 公平公正
Nobody's going "oh oh, I can't move."
不会有人说 "哦哦 我动不了了"
You know, "Look at them, look at me."
或者 "看他们动多快 再看看我"
That's all, one line.
没别的 就提个建议 一条队伍
All right. You know.
行了 你们懂的
So Sammy would be in seventh?
所以萨米来入学时是七年级?
Correct, yes. And she's having her bat mitzvah this year.
正确 是的 她今年办成年礼
That's wonderful. Yes, she'll be 13.
那挺好的 她要满13岁了
How is that going? Is she enjoying it?
准备得怎么样了?她觉得好玩吗?
... I have to tell you,
我得给你说
The way she's learning her haphtarah...
她不光是在背《哈夫塔拉》
Because she's actually understanding.
她是在理解每一句的意思
That's very impressive. And it's proving interesting.
很不错啊 那些内容让她感兴趣
...and understanding the meaning of what she's saying,
...她能理解那些语句的意思
Which is so important to me.
对我来说意义重大
Of course, of course. Yeah.
当然的 当然的 是
That's lovely.
很不错
I think these traditions are very important. Yes, it is important.
我认为传统非常重要 是的 很重要
It's a rite of passage. Yes, exactly.
是一种仪式 是的 您说的很对
And hobbies... does she have any?
关于爱好 她有什么爱好吗?
Hey, hi. Hello.
嘿 嗨 你好
Hey. Mr. David.
嘿 大卫先生
What are you doing here? Oh nothing, I was just...
你在这儿干什么? 没什么 我只是...
Driving by the building. I knew you guys were here for your interview.
开车路过这儿 我知道你们在这儿面试
I thought we'd go out, have a cup of coffee, discuss the interview.
我就想一起出去喝杯咖啡 聊聊面试什么的
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表