You got nothing going on.
你们又没什么重要事要做
Father sick, puppets...
爸爸生病 木偶...
Tomorrow you'll take your puppets over to his father's house
明天你们带着你们的木偶去他爸爸家
And make him feel better, okay?
好好安慰他 行了吧?
We're gonna have fun. And guess what our next move is.
我们会玩得开心的 猜猜我们接下来做什么?
What? We're going into the living room
什么? 我们去客厅
And we're gonna play "the newlywed game."
然后我们玩"新婚游戏"
挑选新婚夫妇回答一系列问题 看他们是否了解彼此
新婚游戏(the newlywed game):美国电视游戏类节目
Yes. Because we played it last night
好吧 因为我们昨晚也玩了
And it was spectacular.
昨晚那局太棒了
Oh my God!
哦 我的天!
Yes, that's great.
啊 太棒了
Do I know my husband?
我了解我自己的丈夫吗?
Unbelievable. You are good at this.
难以置信 你玩得太好了
Okay, next question. Okay, all right.
好吧 下一个问题 好吧
That was great. "If you could have sex...
这问题绝了 "如果你可以...
With one of your friends' wives or girlfriends...
和你朋友的妻子或女朋友做♥爱♥
... Who would it be?"
你会选谁?"
That's a dangerous one. Okay.
这是道送命题 好吧
All right. Hold on, hold on.
好吧 等一下 等一下
Tell me when you're ready. I'm ready.
准备好了就告诉我 我准备好了
I'm ready. I'm ready.
我准备好了 我也是
I'm gonna go first, okay? All right.
我先来 好吧? 成啊
I will say, Cheryl, that you are adorable.
我会说 谢丽儿 你很可爱
Thank you.
谢谢
Susie, you dress great.
苏西 你很会打扮
Yeah, well, that's my forte, Marty.
好吧 那是我的长处 马蒂
But when I really think about it,
但是当我仔细考虑这个问题
I've gotta go with my little poofer.
我会选我的小璞芙
Look at the...
看这个...
Oh my God.
哦 我的天
Oh my God. Oh, man.
我的天 哦 天
Oh, God.
哦 老天
How about that? How about that? Isn't that great?
怎么样?怎么样? 答得好吧
Go go, I wanna hear yours. That is great.
继续继续 我想听你的 真好
Hold it, hold it, hold it. Okay.
等一下 等一下 好吧
You're next. All right.
你下一个 好吧
I'm gonna go with...
我会选...
cha cha. Cha cha? Wow.
恰恰 恰恰? 哇
Cha cha? Lewis's girlfriend? Yeah, cha cha.
恰恰? 路易斯的女朋友? 是啊 恰恰
Oh my God, I had no idea you had a thing for cha cha.
哦 我的天啊 我都不知道你对恰恰有意思
What are you talking about? I don't have a thing for cha cha.
你说什么呢? 我才没有对恰恰有意思呢
Richard's girlfriend?
理查德的女朋友?
What? That was a dumb answer.
什么? 这答案糟透了
Oh, stop it. I mean, I had no idea
哦 别说了 我是说 我从来没想过
That you've been... That you wanted to have sex with cha cha.
你一直... 你想和恰恰做♥爱♥
I don't want to have sex with her. I'm answering the question.
我不想和她做♥爱♥ 我只是在回答问题
What was the question, Marty? "Who do you want to have sex with?"
把问题再重复一遍 马蒂 "你想和谁做♥爱♥?"
Who did you put down? Obviously, there's a fantasy going down.
你写了谁? 显然 现在正上演一出年度大戏
Oh, get me involved now. Who did you say?
哦 现在又把我拉下水了 你写了谁?
Who were you gonna say? I was gonna answer Susie.
你准备说谁的名字? 我本来准备说苏西的
Good answer. Oh, God, you're both full of shit.
好答案 哦 天啊 你们胡说八道
Exactly. You are full of shit.
就是这个答案 你们全都在胡说八道
You are full of shit. I love my wife.
你也他妈满嘴胡话 我爱我妻子
Oh, you're all so good. I didn't even know about cha cha.
哦 是啊 你们都很专一 我甚至连恰恰是谁都不知道
You love your wives. Fuck you and fuck you.
你们爱你们的妻子 去你♥妈♥的♥
Oh, you're the one that's mad. I love it.
哦 你反倒还生起气来了 太棒了
Come on, honey. I don't care about cha cha.
拜托 亲爱的 我才不在乎恰恰呢
I was trying to win the game.
我只是想赢而已
You thought she was sexy. I thought that's what you would write down.
你也觉得她很性感啊 我以为你会写她名字的
Cheryl, come on.
谢丽儿 别耍小性子了
I don't... come on, what can I do?
我没有... 求你了 我该做什么?
What can I do? I'll do anything. Come on.
我做什么你才能原谅我? 我任何事都做 别生气了
Anything?
任何事?
Well, you know,
好吧 你知道
Short of adopting this hurricane family.
只要不是收留那个飓风受难家庭
I can't wait to get to the airport
我等不及到机场去见那一家人了
To see the family. It's so exciting.
太令人兴奋了
Are you excited? Mmm.
你兴奋吗? 嗯
We'll finally get to meet them. They're gonna be so happy.
我们终于可以见到他们了 他们肯定很开心
The guy on the phone was saying how excited they were
电♥话♥里的那人说上飞机的时候
When they got on the plane 'cause they'd never been to L.A. Before.
他们都超级兴奋 因为他们从没来过洛杉矶
I can't wait to see what they look like.
我等不及要看看他们长什么样了
I know that sounds weird but I've been talking, you know, to them...
虽然听起来很奇怪 但是我一直在和他们聊...
...And about them, you know...
聊他们 你知道的...
Yeah. I just...
是的 我只是...
I just want to make one quick stop before we go.
我只是想在我们去机场前去一下另一个地方
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
What are you guys doing?
你们来这做什么?
What's... what's going on?
发生... 发生什么了?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Where's everybody? We thought there was a party.
人呢? 我们以为你们在开派对
Oh my God, you thought the party was tonight?
哦 我的天啊 你们以为派对是今天?
Yeah. Last night.
是啊 是昨天晚上
What? The party was last night.
什么? 派对是昨天晚上
Are you kidding me? No, man.
你在开我玩笑吧? 没有
That's unbelievable. What? I can't believe it.
简直难以置信 什么? 我不相信
We got the wrong night? Yeah, you did.
我们记错了日子? 是啊 你记错了
Oh, shoot. All right. Jesus Christ. Holy cow.
哦 该死 好吧 老天 老天
I'm actually glad to hear this.
听你们这么说我还有点欣慰
I was a little pissed off that you didn't call.
昨天你们没打电♥话♥我还有点生气
Oh, well, now you know why we didn't call. Yeah.
哦 现在你知道为什么我们没打电♥话♥了吧 是啊
Hey, Mary. Of course we didn't call... 'Cause we were coming tonight.
嘿 玛丽 我们当然不会打了 因为我们今晚才会来
Come on in. Oh, no no. We're not gonna come in.
进来吧 哦 不 不 我们不进来
Yeah, come in, seriously. We got the wrong night. It's our fault.
进来吧 说真的 我们记错了日子 是我们的错
Hey, Mary. They thought the party was tonight.
嘿 玛丽 他们以为今晚才是派对
You're kidding.
你们开玩笑吧
Can you believe how stupid we are?
你能相信我们有多蠢吗?
All right, it's good to see you. Larr.
好吧 见到你们真高兴 拉里
We'll call you later. No way you're leaving.
我们等会儿打给你们 你们别想走
This is fantastic. We have so much leftover food.
这太棒了 我们还有好多剩下来的吃的
You're gonna come in and help us eat it.
你们可以进来帮我们吃一点
I'll call you tomorrow and we'll get together.
我明天给你们打电♥话♥ 然后我们再聚一聚
We'll do the whole... Why?
我们会全部... 为什么?
We'll do a proper... I'll take you out to dinner. I'm paying.
我们会适当... 我带你们下馆子 我请客
Hey, larr, you don't have any plans,
嘿 拉里 你也没别的计划
You're supposed to be here, you're here.
而且你本来就打算来这 现在你来了
Come on in. Come in, Cheryl. It'll be fun.
进来吧 进来 谢丽儿 会很好玩的
Well...
好吧
This'll be fun. We've got leftovers. We'll make an omelet.
会很好玩的 我们有剩下来的吃的 我们可以做♥鸡♥蛋卷
Sure. Oh yeah. You guys, we can't... We can't...
当然 你们... 我们不能...
It'll be great. Come on.
会很棒的 进来啊
This is like pulling teeth.
这和拔牙一样
Come on in, you guys.
进来吧 你们
I don't know. Can you still see it?
我不知道 你还能看到吗?
Not like it was. A huge cyst.
不像之前那么大了 一个巨大的囊泡
It was like... When they got around to taking it out,
那些牙医围着我要把那颗牙拔♥出♥来♥
It turns out I could have almost broken my jaw
结果 是我在嚼冰块的时候
By just chewing on ice. Oh my gosh.
差点儿把下巴搞坏了 哦 我的天
It got all the way down into here.
冰块直接压在我这里
But the dentist really undersold the magnitude of it, I think.
但我觉得那个牙医确实低估了这个的严重性
Oh, completely. 'Cause you thought it would be nothing.
哦 确实 因为你觉得那没什么
Ever had any operations like that? No, huhUh.
你曾经做过这样的手术吗? 没有
This is nice. Yeah.
这挺好 是啊
So what's going on with you guys?
你们到底怎么了?
Eh, not much, not much. Nothing.
呃 没怎么 没怎么 啥也没有
You know something? You're behaving like You don't want to be here, Larry.
你知道吗? 你们表现得像是不想待在这一样 拉里
No.
才没有呢
What? You want to be here, don't you, larr?
什么? 你想待在这 对吗? 拉里?
Absolutely. That's crazy. Of course I want to be here.
当然 我当然想待在这
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表