We're gonna go to Ted and Mary's after we do this.
我们做完这件事就去他们那
It won't take long. It's two minutes.
不会很久的 就两分钟
Hey. Hey, Marty.
嘿 嗨 马蒂
What happened to you guys?
你们怎么了?
Where... where is everybody?
大家...大家都在哪?
You mean, from the party?
你是说 派对的人?
Oh, they've been gone for about 24 hours.
哦 他们走了快24个小时了
The party was last night. Last night?
昨晚才是派对 昨晚?
A great party. Oh yeah, we had a lot of fun.
超棒的派对 我们玩的很开心
Are you kidding? We never heard from you.
你开玩笑吧? 我们没收到你消息
Oh my gosh. The party was last night.
哦 我的天啊 派对在昨天
We sent you an invitation. Oh, Marty.
我们给你发了邀请 哦 马蒂
Oh my God, that is unbelievable.
哦 我的天 难以置信
I guess we mixed up the dates. We missed the party?
我猜我搞混日子了 我们错过了派对吗?
Totally missed it. How did that happen?
完美错过 怎么会这样?
Oh, it was a great party.
哦 那场派对太棒了
This may be the dumbest thing I've ever done in my life...
这绝对是我人生中做的最蠢的一件事...
well, we've ever done. So you guys thought the party was tonight?
最蠢的 所以你们以为派对是今天?
Yeah, obviously.
是啊
Everyone else was here.
昨天别人都在呢
You know what? I swear I had a feeling. I really had a feeling.
你知道吗? 我发誓我昨天冥冥中有感觉的
Anyway... Anyway, it's so good to see you.
总之... 总之 见到你真高兴
Tell Nan I'll call... We're gonna get...
告诉南我会打... 我们现在...
No, look look look look look,
不 听着 听着
You're here... Come on in. Come on.
你们来都来了 进来吧 进来
What? Get out of here. We don't want to impose on you.
什么? 别了吧 我们不想麻烦你
You're not imposing.
你们没有麻烦我
You're tired from last night. You were up late with your party.
你们昨晚已经很累了 为了派对你们肯定熬到很晚
Get out. Are you nuts? Yeah, we wouldn't dream of it.
别了吧 你疯了吗? 是啊 我们想都没想过
Don't worry. We've got some food left over,
别担心 我们还有剩下来的食物
Got some games to play. Come on in.
还有游戏可以玩 进来吧
No, but it's crazy. We don't...
不 太疯狂了 我们不想...
we would not dream of it. Hold it, hold it, hold it.
我们想都没想过 等等 等等 等等
You have no plans,
你们也没有别的计划
You're supposed to be here,
而且你们本来要来的
And you're here. So come on in.
现在你们来了 那就进来吧
Come on, Cheryl. Come on.
进来啊 谢丽儿 进来
Come on in.
进来啊
Come on in.
进来啊
Come on.
进来
Come on, larr.
来吧 拉里
Come on, Larry.
来啊 拉里
Well, I'll tell you
我跟你说
You missed a great party. I'm sure, yeah.
你错过了一场超棒的派对 可不是嘛
It was a lot of fun. Oh...
很多好玩的 哦...
Mm-Hmm, mm-Hmm. I'm sorry we missed it...
嗯哼 嗯哼 我很抱歉我们错过了...
Yeah, well, we didn't wanna miss it.
是啊 我们不想错过的
Obviously, we're here. No, but you know what...?
很显然 我们来了 但是你知道吗...?
Let me tell you what we did.
我来跟你说我们我♥干♥了些啥
We had an hour and a half
我们唱了一个半小时的
Of the greatest improv karaoke singing
即兴卡拉OK
You've ever heard in your life. Oh, boy.
绝对是你听过有史以来最棒的 哦 天啊
We're sorry we missed it. And you know what?
我们很抱歉我们错过了 你知道吗?
We shouldn't be here right now. Yeah, it's crazy.
我们现在不应该来的 是啊 不太好
We really should go. No no no no no. I'm not heaping guilt.
我们真的得走 不 不 不 不 别内疚了
I think we're gonna get going. No no, don't go anywhere.
我觉得我们得走了 不 不 哪都别去
No no no, sit down, sit down. We're gonna get out of here.
不 不 坐下 坐下 我们是得走
Please, oh, stop it! Sit down!
拜托 哦 停下! 坐下!
Come on, sit down.
得了吧 坐下
I'm okay with it. And stop feeling bad.
我不怪你 别内疚了
We're here now.
我们现在不还是聚在一起了
You know what game I love that we didn't play last night?
你知道我很喜欢但昨晚没玩成的游戏是什么吗?
It's... And we play it for money...
是... 我们玩算钱的
"1000 pick-Up sticks."
"挑棍子"
I go get the sticks, I throw them all over the room...
我去拿棍子 我把它们洒满整个房♥间...
... And we pick up the sticks.
... 然后我们再来捡
And the one with the most sticks wins the pot.
谁捡到最多谁就赢
That sounds good. Are you expecting company?
听起来很不错 你们在候客吗?
Yeah, what is this? You got company?
是啊 那门铃是怎么回事? 你们有客?
Now we're intruding on your company. I'll get rid of them.
我们现在打扰到你们会客了 我把他们打发走
Now it's really crazy. Please relax. I'll get rid of them.
这太不合适了 放轻松 我这就把他们打发走
Are you guys expecting company?
你们在等客人吗?
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
What are you doing here? The party.
你们来这干嘛? 派对啊
Where's everybody?
人呢?
The party was last night.
派对在昨天
What do you mean, the party was last night? What are you talking about?
你什么意思 派对在昨天? 你说什么呢?
The party was last night. It's tonight.
昨天才是派对 是今天啊
Well, guess who else thought it was tonight?
好吧 猜猜看谁也记成了今天?
Who?
谁?
What are the odds? Yeah, what are the odds?
太巧了 是啊 太巧了
Oh my God, how about that? We're just gonna go.
哦 我的天 我们走好了
They had the wrong night just like us!
他们和我们一样记错了日子!
That's unbelievable. Unbelievable.
真令人难以置信 难以置信
No no no. See you later.
不 不 不 再见
Come on in. No. No, listen...
进来吧 不 不 听着...
We're gonna have a little get-Together tonight.
我们今晚就小聚一场
No no, we'll go. Cheryl, we'll go. We'll go, we'll go.
不 我们还是走吧 谢丽儿 我们走 我们走
We'll all go.
我们都走
Don't go anywhere. We'll go.
哪都别去 我们走
No, don't go anywhere. Listen to me.
不 谁都别走 听着
We're gonna have a little party tonight. Well, not a party...
我们今晚开个小型派对吧 呃 别了吧...
What the hell are you doing? You stole my wrong-Night bit.
你搞什么鬼? 你剽窃我点子
I didn't steal it. I give you full credit.
我没剽窃 我是引用
It's a brilliant idea. I told Susie it was your idea.
这主意好极了 我告诉了苏西这是你的主意
We're never getting out of here.
我们走不成了
We'll be out of here in five minutes. Five minutes?
我们五分钟后就能离开 五分钟?
Trust me. Five minutes. Let me tell you something:
相信我 就五分钟 我跟你说吧
There's no way you're making Danson's party tonight.
我们今晚是去不成丹森的派对了
We are locked in here. This is it. "Locked in."
我们被困在这里了 就是这样 "困在这里"
Five minutes... We're out of here. Oh, really?
就五分钟... 我们就走 哦 真的吗?
Watch. Five minutes. Oh yeah? You watch.
等着瞧 五分钟 哦 是吗? 你看着吧
So, is this fun or what?
难道这样不开心吗?
The cake is wonderful. The cake is incredible.
这蛋糕太好吃了 这蛋糕味道真好
Best cake ever? Best cake I ever had.
有史以来最棒的? 我吃过的最好吃的
Ever. And who's ever had more cake than me?
最棒的 而且还有谁比我吃过的蛋糕更多呢?
Exactly. He's right about that. Do you love that?
确实 他说得对 你喜欢吗?
What is the deal? I've never tasted anything like that.
秘诀是什么? 我从没尝过这样的蛋糕
Everything is handmade. Where did you get it?
所有东西都是手工做的 你们哪里买♥♥来的?
I'm sucking on it like a mint. At a cake shop.
我吃起来像薄荷 在一家蛋糕店
What was the shop? That's a new way of eating cake... Like a mint.
什么蛋糕店? 真是个新奇的吃蛋糕法 像薄荷
Wait, I need to find... Where?
等一下 我想知道... 店子在哪?
26th street bakery, we got it.
26号♥街面包房♥ 我们在那买♥♥的
You know Jeff... He can't stop... The texture.
你们看杰夫... 他吃得都停不下来... 这个味道
All right, this has been...
好吧 这聚会...
we gotta get going. Has this been better than you thought?
我们得走了 这聚会难道不比你想象中要好吗?
We gotta get going. Yeah, thank you.
我们得走了 是的 谢谢你们
No, I've gotta get going. No no, we gotta get going.
不 我要走了 不 不 是我们要走
My daughter is waiting for a puppet show.
我女儿在等我带她看木偶剧呢
My dad has a virus. He's in bed... Larry's dad's got a virus.
我爸爸正卧病在床呢... 拉里的爸爸生了病
... With fever, with covers up to his neck. We shouldn't be here.
...还发了烧 被子都拢到了脖子上 我们不能待在这了
Your dad always has a virus, okay?
你♥爸♥爸病就没好过 成吗?
Fuck you, he doesn't always have a virus. Hold it one second.
去你的 他才没有总是生病呢 等一下
You guys stay here, keep him company.
你们留在这 陪着他
We have to do something for Sammy. You stay here then.
我们得带萨米去看剧 那你们就留在这里
You stay. You stay.
你们留下 你们留下
You stay.
你们留
Oh. Hold it a minute.
哦 等一下
You guys were supposed to be here
你们本来就该在这的
To go to a party, right?
参加派对 不是吗?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表