'Cause our kids could be going together.
因为我们孩子可能一起过来嘛
Our kids could be going together. Yeah.
很有可能哦 嗯
He was here earlier today. Really, why?
他今天早些时候来过 是吗 为啥?
To apologize to me
来向我道歉
For being rude, obnoxious and uncivil in the ice cream store.
他为他在冰淇淋店粗鲁、讨厌、不文明的行为道歉
She was taking a lot of time in the ice cream store sampling...
她在冰淇淋店试吃试样磨蹭了很长时间...
But he brought me a lovely bouquet of flowers in apology.
但他给我带了一束很漂亮的花以示歉意
They're right... UhHuh.
就放在... 嗯嗯
... Kelly, where are the flowers?
凯莉 花呢?
They were just there.
刚还在那儿啊
I just put 'em right there.
我就放那儿的啊
Well, where did they go?
那花现在去哪儿了呢?
This is fucking great, Larry!
这下他妈好了 拉里!
Now Sammy's kicked out too.
现在萨米也不能来上学了
Just knowing you is a liability.
光认识你就是一种负担!
We were in there, we're having the interview, it's nice.
我们坐那儿 聊着天 一切都好好的
It looks like they're going to accept her. And then you show up!
看起来他们都准备接收她了 然后你就出现了!
I don't know what to say.
I'm real... I‘m... I‘m sorry.
我真的...我...我很抱歉
You know, these are children's lives we're talking about, Larry.
你知道吗 这可关乎孩子们的人生啊 拉里!
Their future is in our hands.
他们的 未来掌握在我们的手中
You don't understand, you just became a parent.
你根本不懂 你才当上父母
But you have to take responsibility. I...I believe...
你不懂父母要承担责任的 我...我知道...
I believe the children are our future. Oh, you know what?
我知道孩子是我们的未来 哦 你猜啥?
You have ruined my life! You have ruined my life!
你毁了我的人生!你毁了我的人生 !
I have to live with this now! Oh, you bet he does!
我接下来每天都要听她说这个了! 那可不是
Oh, do you hear that? I am fucked!
哦你听到了吗?我完蛋了!
And you fucked me! Hard!
是你完了我蛋的!全完了!
She'll get into another school.
她会被另外学校录取的
We don't want another school. We want this school!
我们不想去另外的学校 我们就想去这所!
We did all our research for this school, man.
我们全部精力花在研究这所学校了 老哥
Can I have those flowers?
这些花能给我吗?
You want the flowers?
你想要花吗?
Take the fucking flowers!
花给你!
Is that what this looked like when you stole it?
这花在你偷的时候就这样吗?
What? Problem?
咋?有问题?
Yeah, a big problem.
当然有问题了
No good?
不好吗?
No good, no. Well, that's... that's the way I got 'em.
不好 不行 呃 我拿到的时候就这样啊
Come on, what? What's wrong?
行了 咋啦?有什么问题嘛
They should all stand up. That's what flowers do when they're healthy.
它们该立得直直的 如果还活着的话
Right. Stop picking up the petals, okay?
嗯 别捡花瓣了 行吗?
Well, I don't want to make a mess in your house.
呃 我不想把你家里搞乱嘛
Don't worry about it. You made enough of a mess.
别担心 你搞得够乱的了
Okay, I‘m... I‘m sorry. Okay?
行吧 对...对不起 行了吗?
Okay. Who are all these people?
行 这些人谁啊?
They're friends and relatives from out of town.
他们都是外市的亲戚朋友
They came in for tomorrow's funeral.
专程过来参加明天♥葬♥礼的
Is that Lewis? Yeah.
那是路易斯吗? 嗯
Hey!
嘿!
Hey.
嘿
What are you doing? I got to get out of here.
你干嘛呢? 我得走了
I just... I just came here to pay my respects
我只是...只是来表达一下哀悼的
Because I... I can't go to the funeral.
因为我...我去不了葬礼
God, look at these vultures going for that food!
天哪 看看这群饿死鬼抢吃的
... These... these people, they don't even chew.
这些人 吃东西不带嚼的
You know, I bet if you threw a quarter down, there'd be a stampede.
我给你说 我打赌你扔个一分钱 这儿能乱成一窝蜂
You know that? This... I got to...
我给你说 这真的...算了我得走了
I got to get out of here.
我得离开这儿
I got the willies from this whole... this whole place, man.
我在这儿感觉...阴森森的 老哥
What... what is that? That's his mother's shrine.
那是啥? 那是他母亲的神台
That's where Marty put all the things she cherished in life...
马蒂找到他母亲生前最珍视的东西
He gathered like some psycho and put it on the table.
像个精神病似的全收集起来 都放在那桌子上
I... I got to go.
我...我得走了
Cheryl, I‘m home!
谢丽儿 我回来了!
Look what I drew. Yeah, okay, yeah.
看我画的什么! 嗯 好 行
Hey, Larry! Yeah, get away.
嘿 拉里! 嗯嗯 起开
Yeah.
嗯
I got the perfume!
我拿到香水了!
You smell good. Thank you.
你闻着真香 谢谢
Hey, you want to go to my sister's after the service?
嘿 这边葬礼结束你想去我妹那儿吗?
I don't think so.
算了吧
Thanks for coming. Sure.
感谢你前来参加 应该的
Sorry, man.
节哀 兄弟
Hey, thanks so much for coming, appreciate it.
嘿 非常感谢你能来 我很感激
Do you smell something?
你闻到什么了没?
Yes, what is that?
是啊 什么味道?
That's mom's perfume.
那是妈的香水
You're right.
还真是
It's so strong.
味道太明显了
It's like she's here with us.
好像她就在这里一样
Hey, somebody dropped a 50!
嘿 有人掉了50美元!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表