Thank you. This...
谢谢 这...
Yeah, I'm at the hospital.
嗯 我在医院
Yeah, I fucked my wrist or something.
没错 我手腕还是啥的废了
Yeah, I was moving a futon.
是 我在搬蒲团
And I had to take the top because of this 300- lb nigger.
我得抬上边 都赖那个300磅的黑鬼
Yeah, exactly. I'm at the fuckin' top, and halfway through,
是啊没错 我他妈要抬上边
this nigger drops his side.
搬到一半 那个黑鬼撒手了
So now my wrist is fucked.
所以我手腕废了
Oh my god.
我的天哪
You can't believe what I just overheard in the bathroom.
你都不会相信我在洗手间听到了什么
What an unbelievable jerk.
难以置信的混球
This guy is on his cell phone, he's talking to his friend.
那个人在跟他朋友打手♥机♥
And he's upset and he's complaining,
他很不爽 跟朋友抱怨
you know, he had to move some furniture. And he says to his friend,
他得搬什么家具 然后他对朋友说
"I hurt my hand because I had to take the top
"我不得不抬上边所以伤到手了"
because of this 300- lb nigger who was... "
都怪那个300磅的黑鬼..."
what did you say? What did you just say?
你刚说什么?你刚才说了什么?
Oh... What did you just fix your mouth to say?
哦... 刚才从你嘴里说出来了什么?
No no... you just used the most vile word
哦不... 你刚刚使用了
in the English language. How dare you?
英语中最肮脏的词语 你怎么敢?
No, I was... How dare... in front of me?
不 我刚... 怎么敢... 还当着我的面?
You are despicable. I can't stand people like you.
你是个卑鄙小人 我无法忍♥受你这种人
I didn't... You bald son of a bitch.
我没有... 你个狗♥日♥的♥秃子
I have to face this kind of wretched foolishness.
我竟然要面对这种可鄙的愚昧
This is ridiculous. I just want to... god! I can't stand people like...
荒唐透顶 我真想...苍天!我受不了这种人...
Bald?
秃子?
I wonder what's keeping Dr. Page?
佩吉医生为什么还没来?
Why hasn't this patient been prepped?
为什么还没给这个患者准备好?
He is prepped, sir.
他准备好了 先生
Excuse me, nurse.
让开 护士
Clippers! sir, clippers are not req...
剃头刀! 先生 剃头刀不是必需...
Do I have to do everything myself?
非得让我每件事都亲自上吗?
I know what I'm doing here. Clippers, please.
我知道我在做什么 剃头刀 拜托了
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh my god! No no!
我的天!不!不!
What? Oh my god!
怎么了? 哦天哪!
Look at me!
看我!
What the hell happened to you?
到底发生什么了?
What happened? What happened, nurse?
发生什么了? 怎么回事 护士?
Dr. Page accidentally shaved mr. Greene's head...
佩吉医生不小心剃了格林先生的头...
Shaved my head? Wait a minute.
剃了我的头? 等等
Accidentally? Did he operate on my head?
不小心? 他在我头上动手术了?
No, the procedure was canceled.
没 手术取消了
The operation is going to be rescheduled.
会重新安排手术时间
So he didn't have the surgery? No.
所以他没做手术? 没有
Oh, you look horrible. Jeff!
哦 你看着糟透了 杰夫
Nurse, would you please excuse us? Doctor, what happened?
护士 你能让我们说句话吗? 医生 怎么回事?
What the hell happened? Look at him! What happened?
发生了什么鬼?瞧他这样! 出什么事了?
Mr. And Mrs. Greene, I am so sorry.
格林先生和夫人 我非常抱歉
I was coming to see you in the operating room
我正在去手术室的路上
and I had just been victimized by a terrible incident in the cafeteria.
刚巧被餐厅里一起严重的事件伤害了
And so I came to the operating room
所以等我到手术室的时候
and I was so angered and I was upset and I was confused,
我万分生气 我难过 整个人一团糟
and I mistakenly shaved your head,
然后我错误地剃了你的头
for which I'm so sorry. "Mistake" is correct.
对此我十分抱歉 是"错误"就对了
You took it out on his head? It was a terrible mistake.
你发泄到他头上了? 这是个严重的错误
I can explain... I'm leaving the cafeteria, and I'm walking past a table,
容我解释... 我正要走出餐厅 经过一张桌子
and this horrible man uses the most vile word
然后有个可恶的人说了
in the english language to refer to a black person.
英语中指代黑人的最肮脏的词语
And I went into a blind rage.
让我陷入狂怒
And I left there and I went to the operating room,
我离开餐厅 来到手术室
and I made this terrible mistake, for which I'm so sorry.
然后犯了这个严重的错误 对此我万分抱歉
Do you know who this man was?
你知道那人是谁吗?
I have no idea who he was.
我完全不知道
He was just a despicable bald man.
就是个卑鄙的秃子
Bald? Yeah.
秃子? 嗯
did he, by any chance,
他该不会
wear glasses?
还戴眼镜吧?
Yes.
是的
As a matter of fact, he was wearing glasses.
他确实戴眼镜
And it was awful. It was just absolutely awful.
太糟糕了 糟糕透顶
"s..."
"s..."
"Sitter"? "Sitting"?
"保姆"?"坐着"?
Look at him!
你看他!
Look at him! What the fuck?
看看他! 什么鬼?
I'm bald! You like this look?
我秃了! 你喜欢这个造型?
He had a beautiful full head of hair... I'm bald!
他本来有一头秀发... 我秃了!
...a mane that I loved and now he looks like you!
...我爱他的满头秀发 现在他看着跟你似的!
Look at me! What happened?
看着我! 怎么回事?
How did that happen? You did it!
发生什么了? 都是你干的好事!
I did it? You did it! Yes!
我♥干♥的? 你干的!没错!
What are you talking about? You traumatized the doctor!
什么跟什么啊? 你给医生造成了精神创伤!
He described you. He said, "bald, glasses."
他形容你的样子了 他说 "秃子 戴眼镜"
You said some racial slur and you traumatized the doctor.
你说了种族歧视的脏话 给医生造成创伤
And he came in all flummoxed... What did you do?
他进手术室整个人都是混乱的 他干嘛了?
...and shaved his fucking head!
...他妈的把他头给剃了!
There's nothing wrong with being bald!
秃头也没什么问题啊!
Sure there is! Yes, there is, Larry!
当然有问题! 有问题 拉里!
Look at you! You said you wouldn't care if you were bald!
看看你吧! 你自己说你要秃了也不会在意的!
Yeah, in 40 years! Not fucking today!
是啊 40年以后!不是他妈的现在!
Because he knew it was never gonna happen!
因为他知道那永远不会发生!
Not overnight! Yours is gonna grow back. Mine isn't!
不是一夜秃头! 你的头发还会长出来 我的不行!
That's right. You know what? Curse on you!
没错 你猜怎么着?咒你没头发!
Mine's gonna grow back. Yours isn't! You deserve it!
我的还会长回来 你的不会!你活该!
What did you say to that doctor?
你对那医生说什么了?
Here's what happened, okay? Here's what happened.
跟你说发生了什么 行吗?是这么回事
I was in the cafeteria. I was having lunch with Dr. Flomm.
我在餐厅 和弗洛姆医生吃午饭
Okay? What... You know, it was pretty...
好吧?...你知道 那相当...
By the way, can you interpret this... this note?
顺便 你们谁能看懂...这个字条?
Oh, nobody gives a shit about your note!
哦 谁看你的破字条!
What are you doing? Huh?
你要干嘛? 哈?
Okay, so I went to the men's room.
好 我去了男厕所
I'm in the stall. There's this guy,
我在隔间里 外面有个人
an unbelievable asshole.
一个难以置信的混球
He's talking on his cell phone to his friend.
他在和朋友打电♥话♥
He's very upset because they had to move some furniture.
他很不高兴 因为他得搬些家具
He says to his friend, "I hurt my hand
他对朋友说 "我伤到手了
because this 300 lb nigger is... " What'd you say?
因为那个300磅的黑鬼..." 你说啥?
What? What did you just say?
什么? 你刚说了啥?
Oh no no, I... did I just hear the word nigger come out your mouth?
哦不 不 我... 我刚是听到你说了"黑鬼"吗?
No, but I was... Did you say nigger?
不 我刚在... 你说黑鬼了吗?
Leon! Leon! What?
里昂!里昂! 干啥?
Oh no no, don't... Leon, get your ass out here.
哦不 不 别... 里昂 快给我滚过来
Larry just said nigger.
拉里刚刚说了黑鬼
Get the fuck out of here! Larry just said nigger!
去你♥妈♥的♥吧! 拉里刚刚说了黑鬼!
How you gonna say nigger, man? No no!
你干嘛说黑鬼? 不 不!
Is that how you feel about us?
你就是这么看我们的?
That we a bunch of niggers up in here?
我们就是楼上的一帮黑鬼?
I was quoting somebody. Let's get out of here! I wanna go!
我在复述别人的话 咱们走吧!我想走!
What is all this fussing and cussing going on up in here?
这儿吵吵嚷嚷的干嘛呢?
Larry D. Done called us nigger.
拉里大卫 刚叫我们黑鬼
Nigger? Nigger!
黑鬼? 黑鬼!
No, let me explain! You lost your damn mind now!
不 听我解释! 你脑子有病吧!
First, you're gonna be rubbing all up against me, then whacking off in the damn car!
先是你往我身上乱蹭 后来你又在那破车里打手♥枪♥!
Now you call us... I was massaging!
现在你管我们叫... 我那是在按♥摩♥!
I'll come down there to whip your poor ass!
我这就下去打烂你的屁♥股♥!
You done fucked up, Larry! I'll tell you one damn thing...
你玩操蛋了 拉里! 我就告诉你一件事...
We ain't gonna put up with that.
我们不会忍♥下去了
L.D., I told you you had one last chance. One.
拉里 我告诉过你 你还有最后一次机会 就一次
This the last straw. We out this bitch. That's it.
这是最后一根稻草 我们搬出这破房♥子 到此结束
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表