We out this bitch! Out.
我们搬出这破房♥子! 搬出去
Where you gonna go? We don't know.
你们要去哪? 不知道
But we gonna get the hell out of here. You could stay with us.
但是我们打死也要走 你们可以跟我们住
Thank you, baby. That's what I'm talking about.
谢谢 宝贝儿 我就说嘛
We appreciate that. Thank you!
我们非常感激 谢谢你们!
Fuck you, Larry, wit' your monkey ass!
去你的吧 拉里!去你的猴屁♥股♥!
Daryl! Keysha!
达里尔!凯莎!
We gettin' the hell outta here. You're damn straight.
咱们拍屁♥股♥走人 你说的没错
Get the hell outta here. Where the kids at?
快出来 孩子们在哪?
Like how you do what you do. It's a sexy ass, Susie.
喜欢你的做事方式 屁♥股♥很正点 苏西
Fuck you, Larry!
去你的吧 拉里!
Peace!
拜拜!
Well, look, I... I think that
呃 我... 我觉得
you're limiting yourself by just doing comedies.
你把自己局限在只做喜剧了
Right. You can do it in your sleep.
没错 你闭着眼都能做
Let's show people more.
咱给人们看点儿别的吧
Why can't you win an Academy Award?
你怎么就不能得奥斯卡奖了?
The studios, they'll do anything you want to do.
那些制片公♥司♥ 你想做什么他们都答应
We just gotta push 'em in the right direction, man.
我们就是得驱使他们选正确的方向
Yeah. That's it.
是啊 就是这样
I didn't just fall off the melon truck. Melon truck?
我不是异想天开 是吗?
You sign with me, I will fight that fight to get you those roles,
你跟我签约 我会力争让你得到那些角色
to develop those projects with you.
和你一起发展项目
That's what I do. You know, you need to be doing things
这就是我的工作 你需要做一些更独♥立♥
that are more independent, smaller in scale...
制♥作♥规模更小的项目...
As well as the big- scale stuff. That's gonna fall in your lap.
大制♥作♥的也要接 这都是水到渠成的事
I'll do the work. You won't notice anything different
我来做工作 你不会觉察到什么变化的
except for the fact that you're collecting awards.
除了你会一直获奖之外
Okay?
成吗?
What?
啊?
Stiller said no.
斯蒂勒拒绝了
What? Doesn't want to work with me.
什么? 不想跟我合作
Are you kidding? Doesn't feel it's right.
你说真的? 觉得不靠谱
He called you? Yeah.
他打你电♥话♥了? 是
Said "it doesn't feel right."
说"感觉不靠谱"
"Doesn't feel right"? Doesn't feel right.
"感觉不靠谱"? 感觉不靠谱
Yeah? Yeah.
真的? 真的
You know what doesn't feel right about it?
你知道是什么感觉不靠谱吗?
You're bald. You think that's the reason why?
你秃了 你觉得这是原因?
Yeah. I'm not sure.
没错 我不确定
Doesn't want a bald man to be representing him!
不想让一个秃顶男人代表他!
Hey! You know what? I know exactly what I want.
嘿!你猜怎么?我知道我想点什么
I'm gonna get... I'm a little busy today.
给我来... 我今天有点忙
I'll come back in a little bit.
我一会儿就过来
Okay? That's weird.
好吧? 奇怪
Weird? Yeah.
奇怪吗? 是啊
That's the way it works, my friend.
就是这么回事 我的朋友
Welcome to my world.
欢迎来到我的世界
This sucks. You know what?
糟透了 你猜怎么?
This fucking sucks. That cost you millions of dollars today.
真♥他♥妈♥糟透了 你今天因为这个损失了几百万美金
What happened. Millions of dollars.
就是这么回事 几百万啊
Millions of dollars. The hospital wants to meet with me.
几百万 医院今天想跟我见面
They want to talk and... And go over my bill.
他们想谈谈... 讨论下我的账单
"Go over my bill." I'm gonna sue these motherfuckers.
还"讨论我的账单" 我要起诉这些王八蛋
That's it! That's fucking it! Right, good for you.
就这么着!就他妈这么着! 对 很好
This blows. How do you deal with it?
太毁人了 你怎么挺过来的?
You just get used to it. And I get support from my bald brothers.
习惯就好了 我能从秃头弟兄那里得到支持
There's, like, meetings? There's no meetings,
还有互助会吗? 没有会
but we see each other on the street, we nod.
但是我们在街上看到对方会点头致意
We'll give a thumbs up. Yeah.
我们竖大拇指 这样
You know what? We love each other, me and my bald brothers.
你猜怎么?我们爱彼此 我和我的秃头弟兄们
Still obsessed with that note, huh?
还在纠结那张字条 嗯?
I... I've asked 10 people.
我... 已经问了十个人了
Excuse me, could you do me a favor?
劳驾 能帮我个忙吗?
I can't read this. Could you make out any of that handwriting?
我认不出写了什么 你能读懂一点这上面的字吗?
This from a doctor? Yeah.
这是医生写的? 是的
Take it to a pharmacist.
拿去找药剂师
What a great idea. Yeah.
这主意太棒了 是啊
They're the only ones who can make out a doctor's handwriting.
只有他们能认出医生的字了
Yeah, go!
是的 去吧!
Oh, hi. Hi.
哦嗨 嗨
Larry David. I dropped off a prescription the other day.
拉里大卫 我前两天留了一张处方
Ah yes yes, here we go. Yeah.
啊是的 在这儿 好的
Actually, I want to talk to you about something else too.
我其实还想问你点别的事
I'm going out with a doctor,
我在和一个医生约会
and she wrote me this note,
她给我写了这张字条
and I cannot... And you can't read it.
我没法... 你没法看懂
I can't read it! It's unbelievable.
我看不懂!真难相信
Nobody can! Yes.
没人能看懂! 没错
So somebody suggested a pharmacist,
所以有人建议找药剂师
'cause nobody can decipher this thing.
除了你没人能解密了
Let me... Let me take a shot.
让我...让我试试
You're my only hope.
你是我唯一的希望了
"Larry, had a great time last night.
"拉里 昨晚很愉快
Would love to get together friday night
希望这周五能与你在贝尔艾尔酒店
at the Bel air Regency Hotel..." What?
共度夜晚" 啥?
"...just the two of us."
"...只有你我二人"
"So tired of all these brothers and sisters around.
"厌倦了兄弟姐妹在身边
I know you feel the same way.
我知道你有同样感受
Tell me your life wouldn't be better
相信你的生活也会更美好
without the blacks."
如果没有布莱克(黑人)一家的话"
Huh?
啊?
Oh, okay, uh... No no no no no.
哦 那个 呃...不不不
环苯扎林(止痛药)
拉里大卫
It's your business.
这是你的事
You're misinterpreting it. Here's your prescription.
你理解错了 这是你的药
No, see I've got... Take your prescription.
不是的 我家有... 拿上你的药
Thank you. I've got people in my house.
谢谢 我家里住的有人
There's...
有...
They're black but their name is black!
他们是黑人但他们姓布莱克!
She's got...
她家有...
Her brothers and sisters.
她的兄弟姐妹
雌性激素
艾丽西亚奥布莱恩
It's open. Come on in.
门开着 进来吧
Hi. You have got the worst handwriting...
嗨 你的字不能再糟了
Are you out of your mind?
你哪根筋搭错了?
No? You couldn't read it? You expect anybody to...
你看不懂吗? 你指望有人能...
Couldn't read it? I gave it to 10,000... Oh!
看不懂?我找了一万个人... 哦!
A pharmacist, a pharmacist wound up... I'm so sorry.
是药剂师 药剂师最后才... 太抱歉了
...translating that for me. Oh, I'm sorry.
...翻译给我了 哦 对不起
Mm.
嗯
Thanks for driving me home.
谢谢你送我回家
Really, I... I couldn't drive.
真的 我...我开不了车
I just don't... I don't feel like...
我就是没法...我不在状态...
I feel nauseous and like I'm drugged or something.
我有点恶心 好像被下药了还是怎么着
And as far as what happened earlier,
至于刚才的事
I'm mean, you know, usually like, five- Mississippi.
平时差不多只要五密西西比
Honest to god, five- Mississippi...
对天发誓 五密西西比
That's all I need.
只要那么长时间
Why don't you just go?
你还是快回去吧
Well... Good night.
好吧... 晚安
Somebody go in there and put a sock in that motherfucker's mouth!
谁进去把那个王八蛋的嘴里塞上袜子!
One second!
就来!
Hey, L.D.
嘿 拉里
What's going on? Come on in, it's cold.
怎么回事? 进来吧 天冷
You're back? Yeah. Couldn't sleep.
你们回来了? 是啊 睡不着
Jeff's snore? Man, I'm telling you, that was awful.
杰夫的呼噜?我跟你说 太可怕了
Worse than the damn hurricane.
比该死的飓风还可怕
I know, it's terrible. Kids need to sleep here. Y'all go on up to bed.
我知道 可怕极了 孩子们得睡在这儿 你们上楼去睡吧
Good night, Larry. Good night.
晚安 拉里 晚安
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表