You look like a rapist with that thing on. You don't need that.
你戴上这个像个强♥奸♥犯 你不需要这个
You know what? Put the hood up.
知道吗?把帽子戴上
Isn't that a cliche?
是不是太老套了?
It's not a cliche. Put the hood up. All right.
这才不是 把帽子戴上 好吧
All right, good. What?
好的 很棒 怎么了?
I've changed my mind. I can't do it. I can't do it.
我改主意了 我做不到 我做不到
Go do it.
快去做
Give me your bag. I'm mugging you. No. No.
给我你的包 我要打劫 不不
I got it! I got it!
我来!我来!
Oh my god.
天呐
Oh my god.
天呐
Now run!
现在快跑!
Thank you. You'd better run!
谢谢你 你赶紧滚!
Oh my...
哦 我的...
Here you are.
给你
Thank you.
谢谢你
That was amazing. You came out of nowhere.
太不可思议了 你突然出现了
Ma'am, are you okay? I didn't even see you.
女士 你还好吗? 我根本没看到你
Yeah, we're... We're okay.
是的 我们... 我们没事
Do what you have to do.
你们忙你们的吧
How did you... How did you do that?
你怎么...你怎么做到的?
I never even saw you...
我都没看到你...
What was I going to do? I saw that
我能怎么办?我看到这些
and I had to do something.
我必须做些什么吧
I can't believe what I just witnessed.
我没法相信我刚刚亲眼看到的
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
衷心感谢
Well, you're welcome.
好吧 别客气
You take good care of yourself, okay?
照顾好自己 好吗?
Thank you. I'm a little shaken.
谢谢你 我有点吓到了
Shake it off. Go get yourself a drink or something.
忘掉这件事 去喝一杯压压惊
Yeah. Okay.
好的 好的
Wait, I never even asked your name.
等等 我还没问你名字
It's Larry...
拉里...
Larry David.
拉里大卫
Larry David?
拉里大卫?
Very funny. Spread your legs.
非常有趣 张♥开♥双♥腿♥
That was amazing. I mean, the way you swept in
太不可思议了 我是说 你冲过来
and took control... That didn't seem real.
压制住他... 好像不是真的
It was real. I can tell you that.
是真的 我可以告诉你是真的
I'm still a little shaky, I guess.
我想我还是有点抖
It's to be expected. My god. that guy...
有这种反应很正常 我的天 那个家伙...
That strange, horrible man... Horrible.
太奇怪 太可怕了... 太可怕了
But you were just like Clint Eastwood.
但你刚刚就像克林特伊斯特伍德
I mean, you just swept in there and...
我是说你就直接冲过来然后...
I have never seen anything that brave.
以前我从没见过谁这么勇敢
Eh, please, really.
呃 别说了 真的
I didn't even think twice about it.
我根本没有犹豫
The only thing I did think about for a second was my glasses, but that's it...
唯一让我迟疑了一秒的是我的眼镜 但也就只有它了
only the safety of my glasses.
只考虑了眼镜安全问题
'Cause these are irreplaceable.
因为这幅眼镜是不可替代的
What do you do, may I ask?
我可以问你是做什么的吗?
Oh, I'm a therapist.
哦 我是治疗师
You're a therapist? Yes.
你是治疗师? 是的
Oh, boy, I could really use a therapist myself.
哦 天呐 我可能也需要请位治疗师
My wife left me after a long time and...
我的妻子在我们结婚很久以后离开了我然后...
I'm not going to bother you with all this, you know.
我不想说这些打扰你
That's all right. Please.
没关心的 请继续
Well, my wife left the house recently
好的 我的妻子最近离开了家
and it's been quite devas...
这真的是重大...
I'm sure it's... it's been quite devastating for me,
我知道这肯定... 这对我真的是重大的打击
but anyway...
但是无论怎样...
I'm sorry. That's okay.
对不起 没关系
But I feel like she never really
但是我觉得她从来没有真正
had any idea who I was.
了解过我是怎样的人
All this time, all these years,
一直以来 过去那些年
I really hid the real me,
我实际上掩藏了真实的自己
the me who saves people.
乐于助人的自己
And, you know, I have been doing that most of my life.
我一生中绝大部分时间都在帮助他人
You know, I gave a kidney to my friend...
你知道吗 我把一个肾捐给了我的朋友...
Oh, I didn't know that.
哦 我不知道这件事
Why would you?
你怎么会知道呢?
No, I wouldn't. I just...
不 我只是...
All right, well, I gotta go.
好吧 好吧 我要走了
You are such a good person.
你人真好
Do you know that?
你知道吗?
Am I? Oh...
是吗? 哦...
Yes.
是的
Okay.
好吧
So great to have met you.
很高兴认识你
Yes.
是的
I'd better get going.
我要走了
You take care of yourself.
好好照顾自己
Well, thanks again.
好的 再次谢谢
So long.
再见
Goodbye, Larry David.
再见 拉里大卫
Oh, wow. Hey.
哦 哇 嘿
How are you doing?
你怎么样?
Well, I'm in prison.
呃 我在监狱
Yeah. Jesus.
是的 天呐
I spent the night in a cell that's smaller than my closet.
我在一个比我衣柜还要小的囚室里待了一晚上
Oh, man, oh, man. I'm so sorry.
哦天 哦天 我很抱歉
My feet stick out through the fucking bars.
我的脚必须伸出该死的栏杆
Your feet stick out? Yeah, my feet stick out.
你的脚要伸出来? 是的 我的脚要伸出来
You're not even that tall. I know. I know.
你没有那么高 我知道 我知道
I'm not even that tall, and my fucking feet stick out.
我没有那么高 但我特么的脚还是伸出来了
How tall are you? 5'10".
你多高? 1米78
You're 5'10"? Yeah.
你有1米78? 是的
You're 5'10"? Stand up. Let me see.
你有1米78?站起来 我看看
You're not 5'10". I'm 5'10", I am.
你没有1米78 我有 我有
Well, a hairsbreadth under.
好吧 差了一点点
You're cheating a little bit. I don't think you're 5'10".
你有点撒谎了 我觉得你没有
In the heel, I am... That's not the point.
穿着鞋... 这不是关键
The point is I'm sharing a room
关键是我居然要跟
with a 300- lb fucking guy with a hairy back.
一个270斤的背上都是毛的死胖子待在一个房♥间
Sometimes you make friends in a situation like this.
有时候在这种环境下你可以交到朋友
They become your friend for life.
他们可以成为你终身的朋友
He doesn't speak English.
他不会英语
Okay, all right.
好吧 好吧
Oh, good news:
哦 好消息:
after you were taken away...
你被抓走以后...
...the therapist and I went to have coffee...
...那个治疗师和我一起去喝了咖啡...
Whew, the plan worked fantastic.
喂 计划进行得超级顺利
I'm pretty optimistic. And you know what?
我非常有信心 你知道吗?
Thank you. 'Cause you were there at its inception.
谢谢 因为你促成了这一切
You pushed it through.
你推动了这一切的发展
I'm very happy for you,
我为你感到非常开心
but it's not top of the list of my priorities right now.
但是这现在不是我关心最重要的事情
We're going to get you out of here. Don't worry about it.
我们会把你保出这里的 不用担心
Do we have a time frame? Can you give me a time frame?
有时间表吗?你可以给我一个时间范围吗?
24 hours... Okay, I think I can...
24小时... 好的 我觉得我可以...
...48 at the most.
...最多48小时
What's after 48? 72? 72, yeah.
48之后是多少?72? 72 是的
58, 68... right, 72. And then...
58?68...是72 那么...
Don't say "and then..."
不要说"那么..."
What do you mean, 72? That's beyond what...
你是什么意思 72? 超过这个是...
...96?
..96?
Please, let's aim for 24.
拜托 让我们把目标定为24小时吧
You got a deck of cards?
你有扑克牌吗?
Can you play solitaire or anything? What can you do here?
你会玩单人纸牌之类的吗?你在这里能做什么?
I don't have a deck of cards, but yes, I do know how to play solitaire.
我没有纸牌 但是 我会玩单人纸牌
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表