Oh, okay, great. I had to just jiggle it around.
- 哦 好 很好 - 我得左右晃晃它
Oh, okay. so it's l...
哦 好 所以已经...
Hey, stay here for a second. no no, I just want to see
嘿 在这等一会 不不 我只是想看看
your handiwork. hold on.
你的成果 等一下
Hey, don't go anywhere. don't go anywhere.
嘿 别去别的地方 别去
Oh, wait a second.
哦 等一下
Larry?
拉里?
Do you know how many millions of virgin trees
你知道有多少百万的原始树木
are cut down to make this toilet paper,
被砍下来生产这种厕纸吗?
which is contributing to global warming,
这些树能够缓解全球变暖
which is causing hurricanes, which is why you're here?
全球变暖会引起飓风 也就是你们会待在这里的原因
See the irony there? Do you have any idea what I'm talking about, Larry?
听懂多讽刺了吗? 你懂我在说什么吗 拉里?
Yeah, that's what I was telling them. This isn't the kind
- 我懂 我也是这样和他们说的 - 这不是我们...
Of toilet paper we use in this house. No, it's not.
- 在这座房♥子里应该用的那种厕纸 - 不 的确不是
We use recycled post-consumer toilet paper.
我们使用回收的再生纸
That's what I've been trying...
我也试过...
so why do we have tons of toilet paper in this bathroom?
所以为什么这个卫生间里有这么多的这种厕纸?
And why were you in this bathroom using this toilet paper?
并且为什么你会在这这个卫生间使用这种厕纸?
Again, the toilet was broken,
再说一遍 是厕所坏了
but they asked me... they were very unhappy...
但是他们要求我... 他们非常不高兴...
We asked you? hold there, hold up.
我们要求你?先别说了 等一下
You liars, you were complaining about the toilet paper.
你们这些撒谎精 你们在抱怨厕纸
He wanted access to our bathroom. Auntie Rae,
- 他想要有用我们卫生间的权利 - 雷阿姨
don't blame this on me, auntie Rae.
别把这事怪我身上 雷阿姨
Hey, david, come down here, pervo.
嘿 大卫 下来 变♥态♥
Come down here, you fucking pervo.
下来 你个死变♥态♥
What? What are you talking about? How did you get in?
怎么了?你在说什么?你是怎么进来的?
The fucking door. How else do you think I got in?
门啊 不然你觉得我还能从哪进?
This kid has got to stop leaving the door open, man.
那孩子不能再这样总是不关门了 真的是
This is it. If I didn't know you my whole life,
就这样了 如果不是我从小就认识你
you know what? I'd attack you right now.
你猜怎么着 我现在就打你了
What are you talking about? You called my girlfriend
- 你在说什么? - 你给我女朋友打电♥话♥
and hit on her and she doesn't respond
调戏了她 她没有回应
And you fucking get her fired, you fucking piece of shit. what?
- 并且你♥他♥妈♥的让她被辞退了 你这坨狗屎 - 什么?
First of all, I never hit on her.
首先 我从来没有调戏过她
And what are you talking about, "fired"? Burt's dad at the barbershop.
- 还有你在说什么啊"辞退"? - 伯特在理发店的父亲
You made that fucking miscarriage remark. So he fired her
你那番对流产的言论 所以他把她辞了
because he wants nothing to do with anybody that knows you.
因为不想和任何一个认识你的人有联♥系♥
Oh, he's supposed to be getting back at me?
哦 他就应该报复我吗?
Who are you to tell him how many kids to have?
你是谁啊要告诉人家该有多少个孩子?
She's got nine kids. come on, that's plenty.
她有九个孩子 这就很多了
She wants more children. How many does she need?
- 她想要更多的孩子 - 她需要多少啊?
Who the fuck are you, the messiah, to count?
你♥他♥妈♥的算老几 救世主么 还数这个?
I got news for you. that's enough. By the way,
我也有事想和你说 够了 顺便说
in china you're allowed two.
在中国 你只允许有两个孩子
Those people would be killed in china. China what?
- 这些人在中国都是会被杀的 - 中国怎么?
Two... two babies in china.
两个 中国只让有两个孩子
What happens if you have three?
如果你有三个会怎么样?
They execute you. They kill the baby?
- 他们会处死你 - 他们会杀了那个婴儿?
Not the baby, idiot. they kill the parents.
不是孩子 白♥痴♥ 是杀了父母
Get out of here.
滚吧你
Well, maybe they don't execute, but they give you a good dressing-down.
好吧 或许他们不会处死 但是会好好骂你一顿
How dare you lose my girlfriend's job?
你怎么敢让我女朋友丢了工作?
She lost her health insurance,
她没了医疗保险
she has no self-worth anymore.
她不再有自我价值了
She lost her selfworth? oh, really? that's right.
- 她没了自我价值感?哦 真的吗? - 是这样的
You get on that goddamn telephone and you get my girlfriend's job back.
你给我拿起那死电♥话♥给我女朋友的工作找回来
You call Burt and you apologize.
你给伯特打电♥话♥道歉
Okay, I'll make that call under one condition:
好吧 我要打这个电♥话♥有一个条件
I want to be able to use your bathroom
我想能用你的卫生间
On the way to work in the morning. Sit on my toilet?
- 在早上去上班的路上 - 坐在我的马桶上?
Yeah. There's no fucking way.
- 是的 - 没门
Why? Nobody sits on Richard lewis's toilet.
- 为什么? - 没人能坐理查德路易斯的马桶
You use every toilet in the house? That's right. I rotate.
- 房♥子里的每个马桶你都用? - 是 我轮着用
I can't use the basement? no, that's for weekends.
- 地下室的也不能用? - 不能 我周末用
I have no place to go to the bathroom.
我没地方去洗手间了
I can't go here, I can't go at work.
我家里不能去 公♥司♥的也不能去
You just make the goddamn call. You owe me.
你快点打那个该死的电♥话♥ 你欠我的
Jesus christ. I'll try.
- 我的天啊 - 我试试
That's all I can do. Yeah, fine.
- 我能做的只有这些了 - 是 没事
Just get her her job back.
就把她工作要回来
What are you doing? I want a righty call.
你在干什么?你给我用右边打电♥话♥
What's this lefty bullshit?
用左边是什么鬼情况
I want a righty call.
用右边打
Jesus christ.
妈的
Hello? Oh, hey, Barbara?
- 你好? - 哦 嘿 芭芭拉?
Yes. Hey, it's Larry david.
- 是的 - 嘿 我是拉里大卫
Oh, hi, Larry.
哦 嗨 拉里
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥!
The woman's out of her mind, screaming in my ear like that.
这女人疯了 像那样冲我耳朵喊
Can you imagine? fuck.
你能想象吗?艹
Thanks for taking me, by the way.
谢谢你载我 顺便说一下
You're damn right, man. It's a big favor I'm doing your ass, man.
说的真♥他♥妈♥对 兄弟 我帮你收拾烂摊子可是个大忙 兄弟
There's the building. pull over.
就是这栋楼 靠边停
All right.
好的
Okay, park the car and come up, okay?
好了 把车停好再上来 好吗?
His name's dr. Schaeffer.
他的名字是谢弗医生
Dr. Schaeffer. all right.
谢弗医生 好的
So you're all set, actually.
全都准备好了 事实上
We'll see you next wednesday.
我们下周三见
You get in that ass.
你怼回去
You get in his ass immediately.
你马上怼回去
Get in that ass, Larry. Hey!
- 怼回去 拉里 - 嘿!
Come on, you fucking skinhead,
过来 你这个死秃头
you piece of shit, let's go!
你个垃圾 我们出去
He is not a skinhead. He just came out of chemotherapy.
他不是秃头 他刚化疗出来
Sorry. asshole.
- 对不起 - 混♥蛋♥
Hey, skinhead! Stop it. I'm not a skinhead!
- 嘿 秃头! - 别说了 我不是秃头!
Leon! No, Leon!
里昂!不 里昂!
Leon, no!
里昂 别!
Motherfucker! Stop it!
- 操♥你♥妈♥的! - 停下!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表