I should have brought a deck of cards. Damn it.
我应该带副纸牌来的 该死的
It's always good to have a deck of cards, no matter where you are.
无论在哪里带副纸牌总是好的
What are you talking about? Just get me out of fucking prison.
你在说什么?快把我从这该死的监狱带出去
I'm not talking about cards.
我没有在说纸牌
Just get me out of fucking prison, please.
快把我从这该死的监狱带出去 拜托
I'm sorry, we're going to have to stop.
很抱歉 我们必须停止对话了
We have more time.
我们还有时间
Cheryl's getting out of her therapy appointment
谢丽儿马上要结束治疗了
and I really need to talk to her.
我真的需要跟她说话
I've not spoken to anyone normal in 24 hours
我已经24小时都没有正常人讲过话了
and I'm scared.
我很害怕
We have to stop.
我们必须要结束对话了
Hello? Oh, hi, Cheryl.
哈喽? 哦 嗨 谢丽儿
How did your session go today?
你今天的咨♥询♥怎么样?
Larry, I've spoken to my therapist
拉里 我跟我的治疗师谈过了
and she told me I shouldn't ever be speaking to you again.
她让我再也不要跟你讲话了
She said that?
她说什么?
Yeah. I'm sorry, Larry, really.
是的 我很抱歉 拉里 真的
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗?
I should go. I should go. Goodbye, Larry.
我要挂了 我要挂了 再见 拉里
Hey, Cheryl!
嘿 谢丽儿
Excuse me. Excuse me.
借过 借过
Excuse me.
借过
Hey. You're not gonna believe this:
嘿 你不会信的
Cheryl called me up, told me that her therapist urged her...
谢丽儿给我打电♥话♥ 告诉我 她的治疗师劝她...
Urged her never to see me again.
劝她不要再见我了
That makes no sense whatsoever.
这完全没道理啊
Oh my god. Huh?
哦天呐 啊?
What?
什么?
She likes me.
她喜欢我
Her therapist likes me.
她的治疗师喜欢我
That's why she told Cheryl not to see me.
所以她不让谢丽儿再见我
She wants me for herself.
她想把我占为己有
Oh my god! Oh my god! Huh?
哦天呐! 哦天哪! 啊?
What am I going to do?
我现在该做什么?
If I reject her,
如果我拒绝她
she'll say bad things about me to Cheryl.
她会跟谢丽儿说我的坏话
And if I'm nice to her, she'll think I'm interested.
如果我对她好 她会觉得我对她有兴趣
Oh, you are screwed.
哦 你完了
I've got to get out of this. What am I going to do?
我要摆脱这件事 我该怎么做?
I think you're fucked. That's what I think.
我觉得你完了 我就是这么想的
Tommy!
汤米!
Is that Funkhouser? Yeah.
那是冯克豪瑟吗? 是的
What is he doing here? He's supposed to be walking.
他在那里做什么?他应该在走马拉松的
He's having a cup of coffee?
他在喝咖啡?
I'll see you later.
待会见
Hey.
嘿
L.D., how are you doing, pal?
拉里 你还好吗 伙计?
Where's your shirt?
你的T恤呢?
What are you doing? You're supposed to be walking.
你在干什么呢?你应该在走路啊
I raised money. I don't walk.
我负责募捐 我不走路
You didn't tell me you were sitting.
你没跟我说你就坐着
I wouldn't have given you money in the fist place.
如果这样我当初是不会给你捐钱的
I didn't say I was walking. The walking's implied, is it not?
我没说我会走路 你不是暗示了会走路吗?
No, I said, "sponsor me for the walkathon."
不 我说的是"因走路马拉松"赞助我
Okay, walkathon... Walk.
好吧 走路马拉松... 你倒是走啊
Why do you want me to walk?
你为什么要我走路?
You took money under false pretenses.
你这是在诈骗
So you don't care about Alzheimer's?
那你不关心阿兹海默症吗?
Alzheimer's?
阿兹海默症?
You were diagnosed with Alzheimer's?!
你被诊断出得了阿兹海默症?!
Yeah, and you're the first person I've told.
是的 我第一个就告诉你了
I haven't told anybody.
我还没告诉任何人
You're the only one who knows.
你是唯一知道的人
So this is just the very earliest onset? Yeah.
现在只是最早期阶段吗? 是的
I mean, it's not early. I'm sort of halfway
我是说 不是特别早期
between early and middle. What's that called?
是介于早期和中期之间 这叫什么?
I don't know if there's a term for that.
我不知道有没有专属名词
Maybe I have a quarter...?
可能是四分之一的阶段...?
I have to confess something.
我必须要坦白
After we met and connected,
上次我们见面联络了之后
I was hoping that, you know,
我希望 你知道的
maybe there was some kind of future.
可能我们会有什么未来
In three to five years I'll be a vegetable.
在三到五年内 我会成为植物人
Listen, you helped me the other day
听着 你当时帮助了我
and I want to help you.
我也想要帮你
I forgot your name.
我忘记你的名字了
You must go back with your wife.
你必须回到你妻子的身边
Hearing this news... you must go back with your wife.
听到这个消息... 你必须回到妻子身边
Oh my god. Yes, I know, but what can you do?
我的天 是的 我知道 但是你可以做什么呢?
Well, you never know.
呃 你不会知道的
Let's order. I'm getting hungry.
我们点菜吧 我饿了
We did order. We did?
我们已经点过了 是吗?
Yeah, you had the chicken salad.
是的 你已经点了鸡肉沙拉
I ordered chicken salad? Yeah. Do you not like... ?
我点了鸡肉沙拉? 是的 你不喜欢...?
I don't even like chicken salad. Oh my god.
我不喜欢鸡肉沙拉 哦天呐
God damn it. No no no, we'll switch.
见鬼了 不不不 我们可以换
Excuse me, Dr. Salvin? Oh, yes.
抱歉 是莎尔文医生吗? 哦 是的
I'm Detective Kennan, LAPD.
我是洛杉矶警局的凯南警探
I talked to your assistant. She told me I could find you here with Mr. David.
我问过您的助理 她告诉我您和大卫先生在这
I have some questions about your purse- snatching.
有关您的抢包案我有些问题想问您
Now I understand you didn't get a look at the guy, but that you did.
我知道您没有看到那个抢劫犯 但是你看到了
We actually have the guy already.
我们实际上已经抓到那个人了
I just want some basic information so we can keep him.
我只需要一些基本信息来拘留嫌疑人
So, what did he look like?
那他长什么样?
I... I don't remember.
我...我不记得了
Aw, jeez.
哦 天呐
There he is. There's my guy.
兄弟你出来了
Hey ya, Bright. Hey ya, Bright boy.
嘿 布莱特 嘿 布莱特 兄弟
Huh?
呃?
How's it going?
怎么样?
Uh, not too good.
呃 不太好
What's the matter? You seem a little down.
怎么了?你看起来有点低落
I don't know what I'm gonna do with my life.
我不知道我的人生未来该怎么办
Really? Yeah.
真的吗? 是的
Oh, hey, get this:
哦 嘿 听这个
I'm going out with Cheryl tonight. I've got a date with Cheryl.
我今晚要跟谢丽儿出去 我要跟她约会
Good. It's fantastic. I'm so thrilled.
很好 太棒了 我很激动
Come on. I'm pretty excited, Bright.
我很激动 布莱特
I think it's going to work out.
我觉得会成功的
You did it. That was...
你做到了 那...
There you go, big winner.
给你 大赢家
Hey...
嘿...
That is so sweet. Thank you.
太贴心了 谢谢
Let's go on the ferris wheel. Okay.
我们去坐摩天轮吧 好的
It's the most bizarre experience of my life
这是我生命中最离奇的经历
and I just need someone to speak to about it
我只是需要个人倾诉
because I can't work and I can't sleep.
因为我现在没法工作没法入睡
And you come highly recommended.
有人强烈推荐你
Why don't you start from the beginning?
那我们从头说起吧?
Um, well, one of my clients
呃 好吧 我的一个客户
is this bald guy, um...
是一个秃头 呃...
I want you to move back in with me.
我希望你可以搬回来跟我住
You have till Monday to decide.
你可以考虑到周一做决定
Okay.
好的
Really? Yeah.
真的吗? 真的
I love you, Larry. I love you.
我爱你 拉里 我爱你
Hello? Hi, Dr. Salvin.
哈喽? 嗨 莎尔文医生
Ah.
啊哈
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表