I just feel I'm intruding, that's all. We are intruding.
我只是觉得麻烦了你们 仅此而已 我们是在麻烦你们
I was raised not to intrude on people.
我从小就被教育不要麻烦别人
My mother would be horrified if she knew that I was sitting in the living room
如果我妈妈知道我坐在昨晚刚开完派对的
the night after a big party just took place...
别人家的客厅里... 她会吓得半死的
Horrified. And it's bothering me.
会吓得不轻 这会让我不安
Oh my God, you know what?
哦 我的天啊 你知道吗?
I left the car running.
我车没熄火
No, you didn't. How did you know I didn't?
不 你熄了 你怎么知道我熄了?
If you walk away from the car, it's on, and you got
如果你车没熄火 你又带着你的钥匙走远了
Your car keys in your hand, it goes "beep beep beep beep beep."
它会"哔哔哔哔哔"地叫的
No, it doesn't go "beep beep beep beep beep."
不 它不会"哔哔哔哔哔"地叫的
Yeah, it does go "beep beep beep beep beep," Larry.
是的 它会"哔哔哔哔哔"地叫 拉里
I have one too. Really?
我也有一辆这样的车 真的吗?
Do you want to make a little side bet? Yeah.
赌不赌? 好啊
How much? 500 bucks.
赌多少钱? 500块
Okay, 500 bucks? Yeah.
好吧 500块? 是的
Okay, yeah, you're on. All right, great.
好吧 成交 行啊
Okay, I'm gonna go check the car.
好吧 我去检查车
You check the car. You stay where you are.
你去检查车 你就待在这里
She can do anything she wants. No no.
她想干什么就干什么 不 不
I'll get it. This is ridiculous.
我去开门 这太可笑了
Teddy, we're late. We're sorry. You know cha cha, right?
特德 我们迟到了 抱歉 你知道恰恰对吧?
I do. Hi, cha cha. Nice to see you. Hi.
知道 嗨 恰恰 很高兴见到你 嗨
What's with the no-Valet for the party?
你们派对怎么没有接待?
You need some dough?
你要小费吗?
Yeah, see, you made a mistake.
好吧 听着 你们搞错了
You think that the party is tonight,
你以为派对在今晚
But it was actually last night.
但其实派对是在昨晚
You're kidding, right? It's a joke? No, I'm not.
你在开玩笑吧 是个笑话吗? 不 我没开玩笑
So come on in and sit. No, it's...
进来坐吧 不 这...
it's embarrassing. No no, it's not embarrassing.
这太尴尬了 不 不 没那么尴尬
You know, Larry and Cheryl made the exact same mistake you did.
跟你们说 拉里和谢丽儿和你们犯了同样的错
Come on in. Hi.
进来吧 嗨
Mary, Cheryl. You won't believe this:
玛丽 谢丽儿 你不会相信的
They made the exact same mistake you did, Larry.
他们和你们犯了一样的错 拉里
They thought the party was tonight. Interesting.
他们以为派对在今晚 真有意思
Yeah, it is interesting.
是啊 真有意思
Can I get you guys a drink? You want a drink, Richard?
你们喝点什么吗? 你想喝什么 理查德?
Uh, I'm a recovering alcoholic.
啊 我还在戒酒
Oh, right. I forgot that. He's an alcoholic.
哦 对 我忘了 他是个酒鬼
Okay, you want something? Hi, Cheryl, Mary.
好吧 你想喝吗? 嗨 谢丽儿 玛丽
Remember cha cha? Can I talk to you for a second?
记得恰恰吗? 我能和你说句话吗?
Hey, cha cha. What are you doing?
嘿 恰恰 你做什么?
What did you steal my thing for?
你干嘛剽窃我借口?
What thing? ShowingUpOnTheWrong Night thing.
什么借口? 搞错了日子的借口
What, do you have a fucking copyright on this stupid little thing?
什么 你觉得你在这鬼借口上还有版权什么的吗?
You're making a fool out of me. He's onto me now.
你让我出了大糗 他现在什么都知道了
You think you're made a fool of... I'm being made a...
你觉得你出了大糗... 我才是那个...
I got 35 calls.
我接到了35个电♥话♥
Don't ever say to anyone you want to have sex with my girlf...
永远别和任何人说你想和我女朋友做...
I didn't say... We were playing "the newlywed game."
我没说... 我们只是在玩"新婚游戏"
What does that have to do with "I want to have intercourse with cha cha"?
那和"我想和恰恰做♥爱♥"又有什么关系?
I wanted to win the game. Do you even know what I'm talking about?
我想赢这个游戏 你到底知不知道我们在说什么?
Okay, you know what?
好吧 听着
I can't stay in the same house as him. We're gonna go. Come on.
一山不容二虎 我们要走了 走吧
No no no, you know what? I should go.
不 不 不 是我该走
No no no, I'm going. No no, I'm going.
不 不 不 是我走 不 是我
No no! No no, I don't think you understand.
不! 不 我觉得你还没明白
I have to go. No, I'm going. You stay.
我必须得走 不 我走 你留下
No, you stay. You stay.
不 你留下 你留下
You stay. You stay. You stay. You stay.
你留下 留下 你留下
Ted. Sorry. Thank you for everything.
特德 对不起 谢谢你们做的一切
So lovely. ByeBye.
太棒了 拜拜
Good night.
晚安
Come on, schmohawk!
拜托 蠢蛋!
Oh, Larry.
哦 拉里
Uh... Hey.
啊 嘿
Oh, gosh.
哦 天啊
Look at them.
看看他们
Hi.
嗨
Are you waiting for the Davids by any chance?
你们是不是在等大卫一家?
Yes. You are?
是啊 你是在等啊?
Wake up, baby. Wake up. Oh my goodness.
醒醒 宝贝 醒醒 哦 我的天啊
We're so sorry we're late, so sorry. Things happen, they do.
很抱歉我们迟到了 真的很抱歉 这种事情时常发生
Well, you know, traffic...
你知道的 交通...
You'll see, in Los Angeles it's terrible.
你会看见的 洛杉矶交通特别糟糕
I'm Loretta black. Hi. Larry.
我是洛雷塔布莱克 嗨 我是拉里
Cheryl.
我是谢丽儿
This is my auntie Rae. Hello, I'm Larry.
这是我姑妈 雷 你好 我是拉里
These are my kids, Keysha and daryl. Keysha and daryl.
这是我的孩子们 凯莎和达里尔 凯莎和达里尔
So let me see, your last name is black?
让我想想 你们的姓是布莱克?
Yes. MmHmm.
是的 嗯哼
It's like if my last name was Jew,
这就像是我的姓是犹太一样
Like Larry Jew...
比如 拉里犹太
'Cause I'm Jewish.
因为我是犹太人
Well, we really do appreciate y'all letting us stay with you.
呃 我们非常感谢你们收留我们
We really do. We appreciate it. We really do.
我们真的很感谢 是的
No, I was just saying, 'cause you're black... Larry, grab...
不 我只是说 因为你们是黑人... 拉里 拿一下...
it's not too heavy for you, is it? No no.
对你来说不是很重吧? 不重不重
Get that... And I'm Jewish.
你拿那个 并且我是犹太人
Thank you so much. We really do appreciate it.
太谢谢你了 我们心怀感激
It's not too heavy for you, is it, Larry? No.
对你来说不重吧 拉里? 不重
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢
Okay, say your last name was Gentile...
好吧 如果你姓詹蒂莱...
come on in. Ooh, would you look at that?
进来吧 哦 看啊
This is nice. This is real nice.
这房♥子太棒了 太棒了
Oh, yes. My goodness.
哦 我的天啊
And spacious too. I mean, just...
并且很宽敞 我是说 就...
What do you think, huh? Isn't it something? You like it?
你们觉得怎么样? 是不是很棒? 你们喜欢吗?
It's a swank place you got here, Larry, very swank.
这地方太炫了 拉里 非常酷炫
Thank you, sweetheart. Oh, auntie Rae.
谢谢你 亲爱的 哦 雷姑妈
Go go, you go take a look around.
去啊 去四处转一转
Go ahead. Oh, thank you. Go on, babies.
去吧 哦 谢谢你 去转吧宝贝们
Don't touch anything. Yeah, I thank you, I thank you.
别碰任何东西 好的 谢谢你 谢谢你
Mm mm! This is a nice place.
嗯嗯 这地方太好了
Fixtures going all along the staircase...
照片沿楼梯挂了满墙...
Ooh-Ee! I can't believe this.
哦! 我简直不敢相信
We don't smoke in the house. Them curtains... Just fabulous.
我们不在房♥子里抽烟 这窗帘 简直太棒了
And the couches... They so fluffy! Cigarette... Smoking...
这沙发 他们太松软了! 烟... 抽烟...
y'all got nice taste. Thank you.
你们品味很不错 谢谢你
Where's the kitchen at? It's right around there.
厨房♥在哪? 在那右边
I'm going. I'm going.
我去了 我去了
This is so great. She's smoking.
这太棒了 她在抽烟
They're so great.
他们人太好了
Oh, you know what we should do? Let's have a party.
哦 你知道我们该干什么吗? 我们开场派对吧
Let's have a party and invite our friends so they can meet the blacks.
我们开场派对 把我们朋友都叫过来看看布莱克一家
A party? Hey, you guys want to have a party?
一场派对? 嘿 你们想要开场派对吗?
Yeah, Loretta?
你觉得呢 洛雷塔?
What? A party?
什么? 派对?
We're having a big party. UhHuh. You need a cake?
我们要开一场大型派对 啊哈 你们需要一个蛋糕吗?
We do. A chocolate layered cake.
是需要 一个巧克力夹心蛋糕
We want to get the same one that Marty Funkhouser gets.
我们想要和马蒂冯克豪瑟一样的那款
Oh, yes. He's actually ordered it a couple of times.
哦 好的 实际上他点过好多回了
Yeah. I have one that I just prepared recently.
嗯 我们最近有做一个
I think it was the best cake we've ever had.
我觉得那是我们吃过的最好吃的蛋糕
Unbelievable. We can't stop talking about it.
好吃得难以置信 我们没法不提起它
It is one of our most popular cakes.
它是我们最受欢迎的蛋糕之一
I can understand why. Yes, and here he is.
我能明白为什么 就是这个
That's a penis. Yeah, well, we're an erotic bakery.
这是个鸡鸡 是啊 我们是家色情烘焙店
Oh my God.
哦 我的天
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表