You promise me? Yeah.
- 你保证? - 是
We shall see.
我们走着瞧
A fucking nutjob. "We shall see"?
- 一个十足的工作疯子 - "我们走着瞧"?
What does that mean? It's a little crazy
- 那是什么意思? - 有点神经病
that you can't give a doggy bag to a dog.
不能给狗狗提供打包盒
It's none of their business. Thank you. Thank you.
- 这和他们没关系 - 谢谢你 谢谢
All right, I'm going to the bathroom. All right.
- 好吧 我要去下洗手间 - 好的
You're excused.
你去吧 没事
Hey, Larry. long time no see.
嘿 拉里 好久不见
Hey, Cha Cha. Hey.
- 嘿 恰恰 - 嘿
Have you had the fruit plate here? No.
- 你吃过这里的水果盘吗? - 没
It's excellent. Really?
- 真不错 - 是吗?
You have to try it. Taste this. No, please.
- 你必须试试 尝尝这个 - 不必了 谢谢
It's the ripest cantaloupe. I've had fruit. Fruit's fruit pretty much.
- 这个熟透了的哈密瓜 - 我吃过水果了 吃了不少呢
What did you have for lunch?
你中午吃了什么?
I had some chicken. chicken?
- 吃了些鸡肉 - 鸡肉?
Chicken and fruit go together. you can have this for dessert.
鸡肉和水果可以一起吃的 你可以吃点水果作甜点
Okay, I gotta... It's really really good.
- 好的 我要... - 真的非常非常好吃
I highly recommend it.
我强烈推荐
Mm, that time again, huh?
嗯 又是这个点哈?
Oh, cool, you're here. I owe you. oh, hey.
- 哦 太好了 你在这 我欠你个人情 - 哦 嘿
Good to see you, man. I was just over at Cha Cha's.
见到你真好 兄弟 我刚刚在恰恰那
Ooh, god, is she beautifu whew. Jesus.
哦 天 她真漂亮 咻 天呐
Listen, I had an idea. I want to go to a movie tomorrow night
听着 我有个想法 我想明天晚上去看电影
and maybe... it's been a while... let's double-date,
也许...也有一段时间了...我们四人约会吧
Cha Cha and me and you and Cheryl.
恰恰和我 你和谢丽儿
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样?
Uh... Why the hesitation?
- 呃... - 为什么要犹豫?
I don't know. I mean, I don't know what our plans are.
不知道 我是说 我不知道我们的计划是什么
I'll let you know. I'll call you.
我会让你知道的 我会给你打电♥话♥
What's wrong?
怎么了?
You know, I got Cha Cha this job and all...
你知道的 我帮恰恰得到了这份工作
Yeah, and she loves you for it. Me too, by the way.
是的 她因为这很喜欢你 我也是 顺便说一句
Yeah, well, it's not really working out for me,
是的 好吧 情况不太合我心意
I gotta tell you.
我得告诉你
Why not?
为什么不?
Her office is right across from the bathroom.
她的办公室正好在卫生间的对面
Yeah, I know. Every time I go to the bathroom
- 是的 我知道 - 每次我去卫生间
I have to have this... stop and chat with her
我就得不得不... 停下来和她闲聊几句
both before I go and after I go. It's too much.
去之前和之后都要 这有点过了
She means well. by the way, she's told me
她的意图是好的 顺便说一句 她告诉我说
that you go to the bathroom, like, 10 to 14 times a day.
你去卫生间 好像 一天要10到14次
You move your bowels, you piss...
大号♥小号♥...
Are you all right? she was concerned.
你还好吗?她有点担心
Okay, do you see what I'm saying?
好 你明白我在说什么吗?
This is what I'm talking about. this is none of her business...
这就是我在说的 这都和她没什么关系...
how often I go to the bathroom,
我多久去一次卫生间
what I'm doing in there, how long I'm in there.
我在里面都干些什么 我在里面待多久
Talking to you about my personal bathroom habits...
和你讨论我上厕所的个人习惯
that's not good, all right? it's too much. It's too much.
这不好 懂吗?这太过了 太过了
Someone's got to sit there. Would you rather have a klansman sitting there?
总有人要坐在那 你难道更想要一个三K党坐在那?
No, I'd rather have a stranger, frankly... a stranger sitting there
不 我更希望有个陌生人 坦白说...一个陌生人坐在那
who I don't have to report into.
一个我不需要报告的人
She cares about you. Oh, she cares about me?
- 她关心你 - 哦 她关心我?
Yeah. Okay, listen, it's none of her business.
- 是的 - 好 听着 这和她没关系
She has bowel concern for you and I do too.
她真的打心底里关心你 我也是
I don't need her bowel concern.
我不需要她打心底里的关心
How much water do you drink? I drink a lot of water, that's all.
- 你喝多少水? - 我喝很多水 这就是全部了
Big deal. A lot of water? You drink more than a porpoise.
- 有什么了不得的 - 很多水?你喝的比海豚还多
Yeah, usually I have bottles of water.
是的 通常我会喝好几瓶水
I don't know where they are. no one pisses that often
- 我不知道他们都去哪了 - 没人会那么频繁的上厕所
without drinking, like, thousands of gallons a week.
在没有喝 像是 一周几千加仑的情况下
Okay, all right, let's stop talking about this.
好吧 是没错 我们别谈论这些了
My bathroom habits are not your concern, okay?
我的卫生间习惯不是你该管的 好吗?
All right, I won't care about your health. Fine.
好的 我不会再关心你的健康了 很好
You don't need to care about... I'm in very good health.
你是不需要关心... 我身体非常健康
You are? I got a beautiful colon.
- 是吗? - 我的结肠很棒
You wanna take a picture of my colon? I have a VHS of mine.
- 你想要给我的结肠拍个照么? - 我有我的结肠的录像带
Fine. You can put my colon up next to your colon.
很好 你可以把我的结肠跟你的结肠放一起对比一下
We'll see who's got a cleaner, healthier colon.
我们会看到谁的结肠更干净更健康的
I'll have a colon contest with you any time you want.
我要和你来个结肠比赛 随便你选时间
Any time you want to have a colon contest, buddy, yeah.
随便你选时间来个结肠比赛 兄弟 是的
You're shitting and pissing almost 70 times a week.
你大小便几乎一周要70次
Get the hell out of here. this is ridiculous.
给我滚出去 真是荒谬
She's right next to you.
她就在你旁边
I don't want her monitoring
我不想要她监视
my bathroom habits, okay?
我上厕所的习惯 好吗?
What are you eating? a lot of grains
你都在吃些什么?很多谷物?
and fruit and nuts like a jew squirrel
水果、坚果?你就像只犹太松鼠
Okay. where are you going?
- 好吧 - 你要去哪?
You're not going to the bathroom again?
你不是还要去卫生间吧?
No, I'm not going to the bathroom.
不 我不是要去卫生间
You are going to the bathroom. No.
- 你就是要去卫生间 - 不是
I bet you are going to the bathroom.
我打赌你就是要去卫生间
So what happened?
所以发生了什么?
I flushed a toilet and it was, like,
我冲了一下马桶 就像是
the loudest flush, like a sonic boom went off.
冲的最响的一次 就像一次音爆
It just was so loud that I was thrown back. really?
- 真的太响了以至于我都被震了回去 - 真的么?
I was trapped inside the stall
我被困在了那个小隔间里面
and I'm telling you, it's killing me.
我告诉你 真的要震死我了
Okay, so you're having some pain there.
好的 所以你那儿有痛感
Right ear, yeah. Right ear, okay.
- 右耳 是的 - 右耳 好的
Let me just ask you a couple other questions.
我再问你几个其他的问题
Are you experiencing any dizziness?
你有眩晕的症状吗?
- No. - No.
- 没有 - 没有
Any shortness of breath? No.
- 气短呢? - 没有
Aches and pains anywhere else? No.
- 其他部位的疼痛呢? - 没有
Are you going to the bathroom a lot?
你总是去卫生间吗?
I don't see how that's relevant, really...
我不明白这有什么相关的 真的...
am I going to the bathroom a lot.
我经常去卫生间么
Are you urinating a lot?
你经常排尿吗?
What does that have to do with my ear?
这和我耳朵有什么关系?
This is a standard medical question. It's all...
这是一个标准的医学问题 只是...
I know, but I really don't think it's relevant
我知道 但是我真的认为这不相关
how often I go to the bathroom.
我去卫生间的频率
With all due respect, I think I'm the one
恕我直言 我认为我才是
who should tell you if it's relevant or not. And it is.
那个应该告诉你这相不相关的人 并且它的确是相关的
Well, let's just say... let's just move on. How about that?
好吧 我们这样说... 我们说下一题 怎么样?
What, you're not gonna tell me about urination?
什么 你不打算告诉我关于你排尿的事?
I'd really rather not talk about it.
我更倾向于不谈论它
I don't see how it's anybody's business, frankly, you know.
我不明白这怎么成了每个人的事 坦白讲 你知道的
It's kind of private and I really don't think...
这是有点私密的 我真的不认为...
How is it private? It's private.
- 这怎么就私密了? - 就是私密的
How often I go to the bathroom is kind of a private thing.
我多久去一次卫生间这种就是私密的事情
Yeah, but I'm not some...
是的 但是我不是某些...
we're not on a bus. I'm a doctor.
我们不是在一辆公交车上 我是名医生
We'll just have to make a diagnosis without this information.
那我们只能在没有这项信息的情况下做出诊断了
I'm normal. let's just say that, okay?
我是正常的 我只能这么说 行吗?
What does "normal" mean? Everything's normal. It's normal.
- "正常"是什么意思? - 一切都很正常 排尿也正常
Three times a day, four times a day?
一天三次 一天四次?
Do we have to get into a specific number?
我们非要得出一个具体的数字吗?
Do we have to get a number attached to it?
我们非要有一个数字来回答这个问题吗?
Yeah, it's science.
是的 这是科学
However often people are supposed to go, I go,
人们应该以什么频率去 我就是什么频率
unless I drink a lot of water. And, you know,
除非我喝了很多水 你知道么
sometimes I drink a lot of water and I'll go a lot.
有时我会喝很多水 我就会去的频繁一些
If you had an office next to the bathroom and it was one of those days
如果你有个在卫生间旁边的办公室 并且是在...
I was drinking a lot of water, you'd say, "boy, this guy goes a lot."
我喝很多水的那一天 你就会说"天 这人真能上厕所"
but so what? so what?
但是这又能怎么样?能怎么样?
What are you talking about? I'm talking about,
你在说什么? 我是在说
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表