Goodbye. Bye.
再见
I hope you rent the office.
我希望你租了那间办公室
Larry, wh...?
拉里 什么...?
Oh, hey. Am I interrupting something?
噢 你好 我打断你们了吗?
No.
没啊
I just came by to say thanks for the recommendation.
我就是来说声谢谢 谢谢你的引荐
I got the gig.
我能当导演了
You got the job? Yeah.
你得到工作了? 对啊
What's this about? Is this supposed to be funny?
你刚搞什么呢?很好笑吗?
No no no.
不是啊
Someone was gonna rent the office next door...
有人想租隔壁的办公室...
This is how you welcome him? You use some humor?
你就那么欢迎他的?运用你的幽默?
No no no, it was a test to see if he's a tolerant person.
不是 就是想看看他的宽容程度怎么样
And anyone who's not is no neighbor of mine.
还有其他人的宽容程度
I know somebody who wouldn't find this funny at all.
我知道肯定有个人不觉得这很有趣
He's a 10- year- old boy named Max and he lives in my house...
我家的十岁男孩麦克斯...
who's not gonna think that's so funny. Oh, Jeez.
他不觉得有趣 天啊
This is what you do?
你居然做这种事?
You sit on your ass making fun of retarded people? Oh, come on.
坐在那儿嘲笑智力障碍群体? 什么呀
Un fucking believable. I was just, you know...
真♥他♥妈♥难以置信 我只是 你知道...
I'm really disappointed in you.
我对你非常失望
I would rent an office to your son.
我可以把办公室租给你儿子
My son has an office on the right hand of Jesus.
我儿子在天堂有个办公室
Hey, you know what's really funny?
嘿 你知道真正有趣的是什么吗?
A successful writer- producer who puts gerbils up his ass for fun.
一位成功的制♥作♥人为了好玩把沙鼠塞进屁♥股♥里
What? What? I talked to Kai. I talked to my cousin.
什么?什么? 我和阿佳聊过了 我的表亲
That's why you had to see the doctor. Oh, that's bullshit.
你就是为那件事去看医生的 无稽之谈
'Cause you have gerbils in your ass. I made that up, you moron.
因为你菊花里有只沙鼠 那是我编的 傻♥逼♥
Why would you make that up? Because I didn't feel like
你为什么那么编? 因为我不想
telling her what was wrong with me. That doesn't make any sense.
告诉她我哪里不舒服 那完全没道理
And you know what? I think a lot of people would get a kick out of this.
告诉你 我觉得很多人会觉得有趣的
I really do. Fuck you, Larry.
我真心觉得 去你♥妈♥的♥ 拉里
Let's just try it out on the street.
我去试试上街广而告之
Hey, no, I made that up. Hey, wanna hear something funny?
嘿 那是我编的 想听听有趣的事吗?
Hey, you wanna hear something funny?
嘿 你想听听什么有趣的事吗?
So sorry. Do we still have time to do it?
不好意思 我们还来得及吗?
I'm sorry. No. I'm late now.
对不起 不 我来迟了
It's too late for lunch? It's too late for lunch
吃中饭太迟了吗? 吃午饭太迟了
and it's too late for my career and you fucked me with Tessler.
我的事业也无法挽回了 你让泰斯勒坑了我
He's not working out? He sucks!
他干得不好? 他烂透了!
He doesn't know comedy. I know that, I know.
他完全不懂喜剧 我知道啊 我知道
He should be selling fabrics.
他应该去卖♥♥布
Why'd you hire him?
你为什么选了他?
How d...? You...
你怎...?因为你
my friend of 47 years... you recommended him.
我47年的朋友推荐了他
Oh, I recommended him? When I called you
我推荐他?我给你打电♥话♥
I told you that he asked me to recommend him...
我告诉你他让我引荐他...
What...? ...so I'm "recommending" him.
什么...? 所以我"引荐"他
I put quotes around it.
带引号♥的
Why'd you "recommend" him, Mr. Quotehead?
你为什么"引荐"他 引号♥先生?
I thought that you would pick up that it was a non- recommend recommend.
我以为你会懂那是个带引号♥的引荐
You know, life is very brief, okay?
你知道 人生苦短
And you know I need a good series.
你知道我明白我需要好戏
Is life too short? You think it's too short? Yeah.
人生苦短?你这么觉得? 对啊
It's too short, isn't it? But now my life is fucking way short.
太短了 对吗? 现在我命更他妈短了
I'm sorry. You ruined my fucking pilot
对不起 你毁了我的试播
because of your recommendation.
就因为你的引荐
I can see if it came from a skinhead...
来自某个光头的引荐...
Yeah. ...or one of Ben Laden's people.
是啊 ...或者某个笨拉♥登♥一帮的人
You call him Ben Laden or Bin Laden?
你叫他笨拉♥登♥还是本拉♥登♥?
I don't know.
我不知道
You called him Ben. That's almost like a Jewish name.
你叫他笨 像个犹太名字似的
That's true. Ben Laden does sound
真的 笨拉♥登♥听起来
like a shirt maker in Manhattan. Yes, I know.
像个曼哈顿做衣服的 是的 我知道
"Let's go to Ben Laden's. They got great collars."
"我们上笨拉♥登♥家逛逛 他们领子做的不错"
Exactly, yeah. Anyway, I'm...
一点没错 不管怎么说 我...
No... I'm sorry.
不... 对不起
Yeah, fine, fi...
好吧 好...
It's true, isn't it?
原来是真的啊
Holy shit. What are you talking about?
我♥操♥ 你说什么呢?
Did you stick a gerbil up your ass?
你塞了个沙鼠到屁♥股♥里?
'Cause the whole fucking town... Are you out of your mind?
因为全世界... 你疯了?
It's all over the set. It's everywhere.
世人皆知了 大家都在传
And I said... Jesus,
我说... 天啊
this Tessler is spreading this rumor about me to get back at me.
泰斯勒在传播我的谣言 报复我
It's all over the fucking city now.
全世界都知道了
It's gonna be on the internet too.
网上也会有的
It's everywhere. It's everywhere.
到处都是 路人皆知
Jesus Christ, did you see the way that guy looked at me?
天啊 你瞧见那人看我的眼神了吗?
I'm sure he probably read "Gerbil" magazine and you're fucking on the cover.
他肯定也读过关于你的《沙鼠》专题报导了
Holy shit.
我♥操♥
You know, I do have a tickle in my anus.
我菊花是有点痒
Oh, really?
噢 真的吗?
Yeah. I gotta split.
对啊 我得走了
Hi, Carol.
嗨 卡罗尔
Carol, it's not true.
卡罗尔 那不是真的
...some crazy shit.
...一些疯话
It's missing. And you hear this shit. Leon!
沙鼠是丢了 然后你听到些疯话 里昂!
Leon, I don't really think he would do something like that.
里昂 我不信他会做出那样的事
I don't think... You don't know, Loretta.
我不觉得... 你不明白 洛雷塔
Think about it. Look, the gerbil's missing, right?
想想吧 沙鼠丢了 对吗?
And then you hear this shit's going on. Come on now.
然后你就听说了这破事 想想吧
Add this shit up. Add this shit up.
两件事联想一下
Here he comes now. What's going on? What's going on, Larry?
他来了 怎么回事啊 拉里?
The gerbil got on the elevator, hit "up" and went up your asshole?
沙鼠上了电梯 按了上楼键 钻进你菊花了?
Is that what happened? Leon!
是这样的吗? 里昂!
I can't believe that this thing has already gotten to this house,
我不敢相信都传到我家来了
that you would accuse me of that. Larry, where's the gerbil?
你居然还为此指责我 拉里 沙鼠去哪儿啦?
I got your back. I don't think you did it. Thank you.
我挺你 我不相信你干了 谢谢
I didn't even want that thing in the house,
我根本不想让沙鼠来我家
much less put it up my ass, okay? Let him out, Larry.
更不用说放我那里了 放它出来 拉里
So, wait a minute. Are you saying you didn't do that?
等等 你是说你没那么做?
Absolutely. Of course not. Come on, that's insane.
绝对没有 当然没有 那是有病
That's what I thought.
我也是这么想的
I'm still sick about the fact that that thing is
我还在纠结沙鼠
running around the house somewhere.
在我家里跑来跑去呢
Yeah, all right. Whatever, man. We're done packing.
好吧 管他呢 我们打包好了
All right. All right, sweetness.
好吧 好了 亲爱的
Hey, y'all got everything together? Yeah, we're done.
嘿 你所有东西都打包了吗? 是的 弄好了
All right, that's good. You ready to roll?
好的 你们准备出发了?
Wow, this is really happening, isn't it?
哇 终于要走了 对吗?
Oh yeah, we're about ready to bounce. Yeah.
是的 我们已经准备好了 好啊
When are you going? Tomorrow.
你们什么时候出发? 明天
Tomorrow? Mm hmm.
明天? 嗯哼
Can you believe it?
你敢相信吗?
We're out of here, man. Oh my God.
我们要走了 朋友 噢 我的天啊
Wow. It crept up on you, right?
哇 就这么猝不及防 对吗?
You're gonna miss us, Larry.
你会想我们的 拉里
We're gonna miss you too, Larry.
我们也会想你的 拉里
All right, don't get my waterworks going here.
好了 不要说些催我泪下的话了
You know how emotional I am. All right, okay.
你知道我很情绪化的 好啦
We're gonna miss you, Larry. That's deep.
我们会想你的 拉里 深深地想你
Yeah. All right, I've got to get ready for a bat mitzvah.
好吧 我得去准备那个成人礼了
What's that? It's a Jewish ceremony, you know.
那是什么? 是个犹太仪式 你知道
Oh. It's a big party.
噢 是个大派对
You don't wanna go with me, do you?
你不会想和我一起去的 对吗?
You want me to go? Yeah, come on.
你想让我去吗? 对啊 来吧
Sure, I'll go with you, L.D.
当然啦 我和你一起去 拉里
Beautiful. Yeah.
好极了 是啊
A bat mitzvah. Yeah.
一个成人礼 是啊
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表