What the fuck difference does it make? Well, okay.
- 这他妈有什么区别? - 嗯 好吧
Last passover...
上次逾越节…
You what?!
你干了啥?!
You jerked off in their house?
你在他们家里打飞机?
Yeah. Oh, that is sick!
- 是啊 - 哦这也太变♥态♥了!
You have wrought your semen outside our home, Jeff?
你把精♥液♥射到了咱家之外 杰夫?
Yeah. That's adultery!
- 是 - 这算通奸!
That's cheating on me! When did...
- 这算你出轨! - 啥时候...
You masturbate in this house and this house alone! Maybe a hotel.
你在这个家也只能在这个家里自♥慰♥!或者是旅馆
Not at a friend's house!
而不是在朋友家里!
I have to agree with her, really.
我同意她说的 真的
You know what, Larry? I can handle this.
你知道吗 拉里?我能处理好
He's my husband. Shut the fuck up, okay?
他是我的丈夫 你特么的闭嘴 好吗?
Okay. It's sick, Jeff!
- 好的 - 这太变♥态♥了 杰夫!
You don't jerk off in somebody else's home!
不可以在别人家打飞机!
And Cheryl kicked him out?
谢丽儿把他赶出去了?
Yeah, she banned him. Really?
- 是 她禁止他再去 - 是嘛?
Who the fuck is she to tell my husband what to do?
她算哪根葱来指挥我丈夫该怎么做?
I punish my husband! I could not agree more with you.
- 只有我能惩罚我的丈夫! - 我非常同意你说的
Thank you very much, Larry. You're right.
- 太感谢了 拉里 - 你说的太对了
Ban him from the house?
禁止他到你家?
Fuck you, ban him from the house. Fuck you, yeah, absolutely.
- 去你的 禁止他去你家 - 去你的 太对了
I will take care of you in my own way.
我有自己的方式来处理
And you know what? Jeff is banned from your house?
你知道吗?杰夫不许再去你家?
You are banned from my house.
你也不许再来我家
Get the fuck out!
快他妈滚出去!
What? What are you... Get the fuck out of my house!
- 啥?你说啥… - 快他妈的滚出我的家!
Be gone with you! Out!
可去你的吧!滚!
If he's banned, you're banned!
他被禁止了 那你也被禁止了!
You're banning me? Yes, I am banning you.
- 你禁止我? - 是的我禁止你
You're banning me from your house? Yes I am.
- 你禁止我来你家? - 是的没错
Okay, fine. I'm banned! Good!
- 好的 我被禁入了! - 好!
Don't come back!
别再回来!
Don't worry, I won't!
不用操心 我不会的!
Boo! It's a ghost! Don't let him get me!
- 呜~ - 有鬼!别让他追到我!
What the hell's going on here? Oh, hell no!
发生了什么?哦绝不可能!
I will take you out!
我要把你揪出来
The days are over where you been terrorizing my people!
你恐吓我们的日子结束了!
It's me! Me who?
- 是我! - 我是谁?
Larry David! What are you doing up under this klan sheet?
拉里大卫!你顶着个3K党床单干什么?
What? MmHmm.
- 啥? - 嗯哼
Oh my God, no no no.
- 哦天哪 不不不
We were playing ghosts. Ghosts?
- 我们在玩扮鬼 - 扮鬼?
Where I come from, you see somebody in a sheet,
在我以前的地方 你要是看到有人躲在床单下面
Ghost is not the first thing you think about.
扮鬼可不是第一猜测
You think about K.K.K.
会以为是 3K 党
K.K.K.? Yeah.
- 3K党? - 是啊
Come on, are you kidding?
拜托 你开玩笑的吧
Scared me half to death, Larry.
可吓死我了 拉里
Okay, you can get off now.
好的 从我身上下去吧
All right. Well, help me, love. Go ahead.
- 好的 帮我一下 - 好的
I'll get these groceries...
我去买♥♥些杂货…
Hey, Jeff's sunglasses.
嘿 杰夫的墨镜
Hey, Leon! What up?
- 嘿 里昂! - 怎么了?
What are you doing? You want to take a ride with me?
你干啥呢?想不想跟我兜一圈
I gotta return Jeff's sunglasses. He left them here.
我要去还杰夫的墨镜 他落在这的
I got some stuff to tell you anyway.
我有点事和你说
All right, Larry. Hold on.
好的 拉里 稍等
Give me two minutes, Larry.
给我两分钟 拉里
Ho ho ho! So it's Jeff been jackin' off?
吼吼吼 所以是杰夫打的飞机?
That's the jackoff suspect, huh?
打飞机嫌犯 哈?
Yeah. Leon, I am so sorry.
是 里昂 我非常抱歉
That's some fucked-Up shit right there, man.
这可是神特么的大误会啊 老哥
I know. I owe you one.
我知道 这次算我欠你的
You damn right you owe me one.
你当然欠我的
Okay, so we're cool? We're cool, man.
- 所以我们没问题了? - 没问题 老哥
Okay. Hey, Leon...
好的 嘿 里昂…
you see that guy? That guy right there?
- 你看见那个人了没? - 那边那个?
In the yankee Jersey.
穿着洋基运动衫那个
Number 25... That's my Jersey! Joe pepitone!
25 号♥…那是我的运动衫!乔佩皮通!
What? The dry cleaner gave it to him.
- 啥?干洗店把衣服给他了
He never gave it back.
他没还回去
That's some bullshit right there.
太可气了
I'm going to handle this shit. What are you doing?
- 我来处理这破事 - 你要干什么?
I'm gonna get your shit back for you, man. What are you talking about?
- 我去把你的衬衫弄回来 - 你在说什么?
Be cool, Larry. I'm gonna get that shit back for you.
淡定点 拉里 我去把那个衬衫给你要回来
Leon!
里昂!
Yeah!
你看!
Yeah, that's how I do it, baby!
哥就这么给你弄回来了
Ha ha ha! Joe pepitone up in this motherfucker.
哈哈哈!佩皮通就穿着这个破玩意
Jesus. Nice goin', man.
天啊 干得漂亮啊兄弟
That's how I doos it, baby. Nice going.
- 哥就是这么屌♥ - 干得不错
That's how I doos it, Larry. I like it.
- 哥就是这么屌♥ 拉里 - 我喜欢
What do you want?
你要干啥?
Jeff's glasses.
杰夫的墨镜
Found them in my house.
在我家里发现的
He mentioned it to me so I thought I'd return them.
他对我提起过 所以我来归还
All right, fine, thank you.
好的 谢谢
Um... I know I'm banned from the house and all... Yeah?
- 呃…我知道我不许进你家… - 怎么的?
Think I could use your bathroom?
我可以用一下洗手间吗?
No, a ban is a ban. What, does my word mean nothing?
不 禁止就是禁止 你把我的话当放屁了吗?
I really gotta go.
我很急
All right, I will temporarily lift the ban.
好吧 我暂时解除禁令
In out... Quick!
快去快滚
Beautiful. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢
What the fuck?!
你特么的干啥?!
Ow!
嗷!
It was a playful tap! What are you, nine years old
- 那是开玩笑的拍打 - 你是九岁小孩吗
In fourth grade? Get your fuckin' hands off of me!
四年级?特么的把你的手拿远点!
It was a playful tap. Get in and out!
- 那是开玩笑的轻拍 - 快去快滚!
So what are we gonna do now,
我们现在去哪?
Get me a new blanket, new bed, all that shit?
给我买♥♥个新毯子?新床?那一套?
Leon, I'm not getting you a new bed.
里昂 我可不会给你买♥♥张新床
Come on, man. That's crazy.
拜托 老哥 太疯狂了
That's crazy right there.
太疯狂了
That mattress is tainted! Hey, wait a second.
- 那张床垫被玷污了! - 嘿 等一下
Oh my God! There's another Joe pepitone Jersey!
哦天哪 另一件乔佩皮通运动衫
This is unbelievable.
简直难以置信
Is it possible there's two of these things?
怎么可能有两件这个?
Can't be two. Let me check the size.
- 不可能有两件 - 我看看尺码
44. 44?
- 44 - 44?
No, mine's 42.
不 我的是42码
This can't be my Jersey. That's my Jersey.
这个不是我的运动衫 那个才是我的运动衫
Okay, well let's get the right shirt then. How 'bout that?
好吧 我去把真正的衬衫要回来 怎么样?
All right, I can handle that right now.
好吧 我可以处理的
That guy right there. It's his shirt.
那边那人 这是他的衬衫
We're definitely taking the damn shirt.
我们必须把这破衬衫拿走
Larry? Huh?
- 拉里? - 哈?
Larry David? Hey hey hey.
拉里大卫? 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, it's merle... merle berger
嘿 我是莫尔… 莫尔伯杰
From the N.R.D.C. Function the other night.
N.R.D.C. 捐款那晚见过的
Oh, merle! Hey!
哦 莫尔!嘿!
Hey, did you send that guy over to take my Jersey?
嘿 是你派那个人来拿走我的运动衫的吗?
Well, I didn't really send him.
嗯 我谈不上派他去
He kind of went off on his own.
他是自己要去的
He just took the Jersey off my back!
他刚把运动衫从我身上扒了下去!
I don't think it's really your Jersey, though, is it, merle?
可我觉得这并不是你的运动衫 莫尔
What do you mean? I was wearing it.
你什么意思?我正穿着呢
Did you get that Jersey from the dry cleaner?
你是不是从干洗店得到的这件运动衫?
Yeah, I got it... I got it from the dry cleaner.
是 我得到…我在干洗店得到的
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表