We can go, man. We can go. We can go anywhere.
我们会走的 我们会走 我们去哪儿都行
Where you gonna go? Anywhere. Get out of here, I know that.
你们能去哪儿? 哪儿都行 总之离开这儿
We got places to go. You know, it's just
我们有地方去 你们也知道
I'm so starved for affection, I guess that
我就是太缺爱了
any kind of contact... Talk to your man.
我估计任何肢体接触... 跟你哥们儿说去
You got one more chance, l.d. I just met a doctor, actually.
你还有一次机会 拉里 我其实刚遇到一个医生
I'm gonna go call her for a date right now.
我现在就打电♥话♥约她
She's very attractive. Handle your business.
她很迷人 搞好你该做的事
But no... no more hugging, don't worry. Oh please, please don't.
但我不会再抱她了 别担心 哦拜托 可别抱了
Call that goddamn doctor, get a diagnosis,
给那个医生什么鬼的打电♥话♥ 看看病
and- and- and... and go stab somebody else, man.
还有 还有... 找别人戳去
And what happens when you... when you turn your palm?
那你... 你把手掌翻过来会怎么样?
Yeah, it hurts. Worse, okay.
很疼 更难受 好的
Just a moment, please.
请稍等
Hello, Dr. Flomm. Oh, Dr. Flomm.
你好 弗洛姆医生 哦 弗洛姆医生
This is Larry david calling. Oh hi, Larry. How are you?
我是拉里大卫 哦嗨 拉里 你好吗?
Good, I met you earlier in the cafeteria. Yes yes, I remember.
很好 我早些时候在餐厅遇到你 对对 我记得
Would you like to make an appointment? Uh, no, actually.
你想约诊吗? 呃 也不是
I'm calling for, um, a date.
我想 呃 和你约会
Oh I see. Well, I'm with a patient right now.
哦明白 呃 我现在正在看病人
Oh jeez, I'm so sorry.
哦天哪 太抱歉了
Okay, is... is tonight good for you?
好吧 那...那今晚可以吗?
Actually I'm all booked up tonight, but I am available tomorrow
我今晚已经约满了
between 5:00 and 6:00 or anytime after 8:30.
但是明天五六点之间或八点半以后我有空
Okay, I'll take the 8:30. Terrific.
好的 那我们八点半吧 好极了
Speak to my receptionist to get the pertinent details.
找我接待员了解相关事宜
I'll call your receptionist. If you need to cancel
好 我给他打 如果你需要取消约会
or in case of any emergency, just page me.
或有任何紧急情况 请呼我
Okay. Okay, will do.
好 行 没问题
Good, and I recommend being five minutes early.
好的 我建议你提前五分钟到
Okay, I'll see you tomorrow.
行 明天见
All right, Larry, thank you.
好的 拉里 谢谢你
Okay.
好
Hi.
嗨
Is... Sheila here?
...希拉在吗?
Yeah, come on in. I'm her sister.
在的 进来吧 我是她妹妹
Oh, hi. You must be Larry.
哦嗨 你就是拉里吧
Yeah. Just come on in, have a seat.
是我 进来吧 随便坐
Make yourself at home. Oh, thanks.
别拘束 哦谢谢
She'll be right down.
她马上下来
You have nothing to worry about. It'll be fine.
你不用担心 不会有事的
Thanks, Sheila. Oh hi, Larry.
谢谢 希拉 哦嗨 拉里
Hi hi. This is my brother Joe.
嗨 嗨 这是我弟弟乔
Larry david. Hi, Joe.
拉里大卫 嗨 乔
Nice to meet you. I suppose you met Trish, my sister.
很高兴认识你 你应该见过我妹妹崔西了
Yes, yeah.
是的没错
Wow. Huh?
哇哦 怎样?
You look great. It took me about two hours to get ready.
你看起来超棒 我花了俩小时准备呢
Your brother and sister, they're staying with you?
你弟弟妹妹 他们和你住一起?
Yeah, they're gonna be with me just a couple months.
是的 他们会和我住几个月
So... You know, I've got people in my house too.
所以... 其实我家里也住了别人
You're kidding. No.
不会吧 真的
You know, it's great and then sometimes it's not so great.
挺好的 但也有时候没那么好
Well, I took in a homeless family...
我收留了无家可归的一家人
You what? ...from... From... from the hurricane.
你说什么? ...因为 ...因为那场飓风
You're kidding. No.
你开玩笑的吧 真的
Anyway, their... Their name is "Black."
话说回来 他们... 他们姓布莱克
Uh huh. and... and they're actually black.
嗯嗯 而且...他们也确实是黑人
Well, that makes it easy. Exactly, yeah.
那就好办多了 就是说嘛
Yeah.
没错
Can I move on? Absolutely.
我能说点别的吗? 当然
Huh? All right, I got a groin issue.
可以?那好 我裆部有点问题
Oh, okay. I... I pulled it.
哦 好吧 我... 我扯着了
Did you ice it right away?
你第一时间冰敷了吗?
No. Okay, so put a little bit of heat
没 明白 那就用热敷
on the groin... Heat on the groin.
在裆部... 热敷裆部
...and then I'd massage it. You want me to massage it?
...然后按♥摩♥ 你让我按♥摩♥裆部?
Oh absolutely. Really?
哦那必须 真的?
You never want to massage with muscle,
千万不要顺着肌肉按
you always want to massage laterally. Lateral, okay.
你应该横向按 横向 好的
For instance, this is your groin. Just... you just massage across.
打比方 这是你的裆部 你就...来回这样按
Watch out for my testicles right over there.
当心 我蛋蛋就在那儿
Larry?
拉里?
Why don't we move this to my bedroom?
不如咱们去我卧室吧?
Sure.
好嘞
Go upstairs, take off your clothes,
上楼 脱掉衣服
and I'll be in to see you in a few minutes.
我过几分钟就来
Okay.
好的
Larry?
拉里?
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Uh, listen, I... I am so sorry.
呃 是这样的 我... 我很抱歉
I... I hate to tell you this,
我... 我不想告诉你
but my brother and sister just came back.
但是我弟弟妹妹刚回来了
They weren't supposed to be here. Oh.
他们本来不该这时候回来的 哦
And my brother got food poisoning, so they came back early,
我弟弟食物中毒了 所以他们提前回来了
and I... I'm really sorry.
我... 我真的抱歉
Well, what are you gonna do? So...
呃 那你要怎样? 那...
It happens. ...we need to reschedule.
常有的事 ...我们得再约了
Why don't you get dressed and I'll meet you in the foyer?
要不你穿上衣服吧 我在门厅等你?
I'm telling you, Jeffrey,
我跟你说吧 杰弗里
there's nothing like dating a doctor.
什么也比不上跟医生约会
We talked for 45 minutes about my groin injury.
我们讨论了45分钟我裆部的伤
No no, she just wants me to massage it.
不不 她就是让我按♥摩♥一下
It's killing me too.
折磨死我了
Um, so listen...
呃 听着
I'm gonna see you later. I'm gonna stop by before your operation.
我一会儿去看你 你手术前我要见你一面
Okay, man.
说好了
Okay, take care.
好的 保重
Oh! Auntie Rae!
哦!雷阿姨!
You know what? What?
你猜怎么? 怎么?
Last night, I know we talked about this. Yeah?
昨晚咱们聊了这个 哦?
This thing, you know. Oh, that thing.
就这个 你知道的 哦那个啊
And believe me, I respect your medical judgment. mm hm?
相信我 我尊重你的专业意见 嗯哼?
I think it's cancer. It's not cancer.
我觉得是癌症 才不是
Huh? I've never had cancer before but I'm imagining
哈?我从没得过癌症
this is how it feels like. How would you know?
但我想这就是癌症的感觉 你怎么知道?
No no, it's not.
不 不是的
I'm gonna...
我得...
Head to the men's room.
去趟洗手间
I... okay, that's fine.
我... 行 没问题
I just... I'm a little shy about this,
我就是... 对这种事有点害羞
and I just have... I just wrote you a little something.
我就是... 我给你写了点东西
I think it might make you feel better. Moi?
我觉得这会让你好受点 给我的?
Yeah. Ah. A note.
是的 啊 字条
Oh my god. You're embarrassing me.
哦天哪 你弄得我不好意思了
Just... just go to the bathroom.
...快去洗手间吧
Oh, excuse me? Yeah?
哦 劳驾 怎么?
Can you do me a favor? Sure.
你能帮我个忙吗? 当然
A doctor wrote me this note. I can't make out a word of it.
一个医生给我写了字条 我一个字也认不出来
You know the way they write. They have terrible penmanship.
你知道医生都怎么写的 他们的笔迹太糟糕了
Look at this. "Libby..."
看这个 "利比..."
No no, Larry. That's me.
不不 拉里 那是我
Something...
什么什么...
Something "socks." "Socks"?
什么"袜子" "袜子"?
That's an "s"? I thought that was a "t".
那是个"s"?我还以为是"t"
Tox? Truck?
毒药? 卡车?
Truck. Do you have a truck?
卡车 你有卡车吗?
No, I don't have a truck. It's gotta be truck... oh.
没 我没卡车 这肯定是卡车... 哦
All right, whatever, okay. I'm sorry.
好吧 随便吧 行 抱歉
All right, thank you. Yeah.
好吧 谢谢你 嗯
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表