This is where Marty buys his cakes?
这就是马蒂买♥♥蛋糕的地方?
I ate that? Yes, you ate this cake.
我还吃过它? 是的 你吃过这个蛋糕
Funkhouser... He knowingly served us penis.
冯克豪瑟... 他故意给我们吃"蛋"糕
What is wrong with that guy? Let's go.
那人脑子什么毛病? 我们走吧
What an idiot. Thank you. This is crazy...
真是个智障 谢谢你 这太疯狂了...
The cake is delicious, by the way.
蛋糕倒是真的 很好吃
Thank you very much, sir.
谢谢你 先生
I'll tell you, it was something else. She's right.
我告诉你 是你想不到的 她说的对
It was one of the scariest things I've ever experienced in my lifetime.
这是我人生中经历的最恐怖的事情之一
We are lucky we got out of there alive. Yes, we are.
我们能逃出来堪称幸运了 是啊
I want you to meet these guys. Okay.
我们想让你们见见这些人 好吧
I hope we're not too rude
我们在派对当天来了
But we showed up the night of the party. Good one.
我希望我们没有显得很粗鲁 这笑话还可以
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是的
Let me ask you a question.
我问你一个问题
How come you didn't tell me that I was eating
为什么那天你没告诉我
A black penis the other night? You mean the cake?
我吃的是个黑色的鸡鸡? 你是说蛋糕吗?
Yeah.
是啊
Well, I told you it was a black log cake.
呃 我跟你说过那是个黑色"树形"蛋糕
Yeah, still, I was eating a black penis. You didn't mention it.
是啊 但我还是吃了块黑色的鸡鸡 而你连提都没提
Well, eating a black penis is not appetizing to everybody.
呃 吃这个又不是对每个人来说都有胃口的
Next time you're gonna do something like that,
下次你要做类似事情的时候
Tell me, okay? I think that's unfair.
麻烦告诉我一声 行吗? 我觉得那不公平
Why did you take the balls home?
那你为什么要带蛋蛋那一块回家?
I didn't know they were balls.
我又不知道那是蛋蛋
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Mm-Hmm. Yes, it was you.
嗯哼 是你
Well... Oh, boy oh boy. Hey.
呃... 哦 天啊 嘿
Hi. Hi, cha cha.
嗨 嗨 恰恰
Hi, Larry. I'm sorry about the other night.
嗨 拉里 那晚我很抱歉
I was just trying to win "the newlywed game" is all.
我只是想要赢"新婚游戏" 仅此而已
Look, I'm over it. I'm here.
听着 我们翻篇了
Believe me, I'm way over it. You know...
信我 我不生气了 你知道...
hey, everybody, who wants cake? I do, I do.
嘿 大家 谁想吃蛋糕? 我想 我想
Oh, great great. The best cake I ever had. Come on.
哦 太棒了 这是我吃过最好吃的蛋糕 来吧
...Give you a childish apology...
孩子气地和你道了歉...
No, because it was my routine and...
不 因为那是我的日常...
Jeff!
杰夫!
Jeff, the cake! Jeff!
杰夫! 蛋糕! 杰夫!
I'm...
我...
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
First of all, you have to understand something, okay?
首先 你们得明白一些事情 好吗?
My friend Jeff did not know...
我朋友杰夫并不知道...
Did not know that there was a penis in that box
并不知道盒子里的是个"蛋"糕
When he picked that up from the bakery.
当他去面包房♥取它时
He called in the order and they gave him the box.
他就报了个号♥码 然后他们就把盒子给他了
He didn't look inside the box.
他看都没看盒子里装了什么
How's Keysha?
凯莎怎么样了?
I finally got her to sleep. She's upset.
我好不容易把她哄睡着了 她很难受
Of course. Of course she's upset.
当然 她当然很难受
Understandable. To see a big penis like that...
能理解 看到一个巨型的鸡鸡...
What are you gonna do? She's a little girl.
她能怎么办呢 她还是个小姑娘
Okay, you know...
好吧 呃...
The smoking-In-The-House
我想和你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you about.
在家里抽烟的事
Um, is there any way
呃 你能不能
Maybe you would consider
也许你能考虑一下
Smoking...
偶尔...
Outside
在外面
On occasion?
抽烟?
How's the cake?
蛋糕味道怎么样?
Pretty good. Mmm.
还不错 嗯
Pretty... Pretty good.
非常... 非常好吃
You want some?
你想来点儿吗?
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Where have you been? Ate some penis.
你去哪了? 吃了些"蛋"糕
So what are we gonna do now, l.D.?
我们现在怎么办 拉里?
Maybe some family will adopt us.
也许有些家庭愿意收留我们
Holy moly.
我的老天
What happened?
发生什么了?
A fire. Oh my God.
起火了 哦 我的天啊
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛?
Oh, I'm here for the party. The party?
哦 我来参加派对的 派对?
The party was yesterday.
派对昨天开的
What?
什么?
Yesterday. The party was yesterday.
昨天 派对在昨天
Oh, you're kidding me.
哦 你在开我玩笑吧
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表