So you really like my suit?
你真觉得我的西装不错?
Man, that is banging, girl. Perfect!
惊艳全场啊 完美!
'Cause you don't wanna be too assuming.
我不想看起来太傲慢
You know, even if one of you actually got a job,
其实即便你们只有一人找到工作
you could probably all just move into an apartment, huh?
你们也可以考虑搬出去自己住
Yeah, something to...
考虑一下吧...
Hey! Hey!
嘿! 嘿!
Thank you. Thank you so much. Hey. Hey hey hey hey!
谢谢你 嘿嘿嘿嘿嘿!
What are you doing? I thought you were coming later.
你干嘛?我以为你会晚些来
Later? I couldn't wait to see you. I couldn't wait to get here.
晚一些?我等不及了 我恨不得立刻见到你
My goodness, I am so happy to see you.
天啊 见到你真开心
Do I look good?
我看起来不错吧?
Pretty good. Yes, pretty good.
挺好的 是的 很不错
Do I look healthier? Do I look relaxed?
我是不是看起来更健康 更放松了?
I gotta say, you gotta... You gotta... look relaxed.
我当然是...觉得你看上去...很放松
You got a nice bounce to your step.
你步履轻盈
Yes, I do have a bounce to my step,
是的 我步履轻盈
because something wonderful happened to me, not just a massage.
因为我获得了超幸运的待遇 不是简单的按♥摩♥
Really? I had a nice massage.
是么? 按♥摩♥真的很不错
Oh, boy, what a massage,
噢 我的老天 多棒的按♥摩♥啊
and this girl likes me.
而且这女孩喜欢我
This girl maybe even loves me,
这女孩说不定爱上我了
and I am in love with her.
而我也爱她
Dad, I'm thrilled
爸 我很高兴
you had a good time. Yeah.
你经历了这么美好的时光 是啊
You enjoyed the massage. Yes, I did.
享受了一次无与伦比的按♥摩♥ 的的确确
They like all their clients. This is their job,
但所有客户他们都爱 爱客户
to like their clients.
正是他们的职责
She outdid herself on this job.
可她超常发挥了
You know what I want to do? I want to get her something lovely,
你知道我下一步要做什么?我要给她...
something wonderful. No no no, what, are you, crazy?
买♥♥件很棒的礼物 不不不 你疯了么?
Yes yes, I'm crazy. Don't buy her any presents, okay?
是的 我疯狂了 不要给她买♥♥任何礼物好么?
Why not? She got paid for the massage,
为什么不? 她已经得到报酬了
you don't need to buy her any big present or anything.
你不用再花钱给她买♥♥任何大礼
Come on, Larry. This is personal.
拜托 拉里 这可是私人性质的
She did things that say love.
她做的那些 都表示她爱我
Larry!
拉里!
I gotta... I'll be right down.
我得... 我马上下来
Do you hear me? This is love.
听见了么? 这就是爱
Yeah, dad, you know, they... they like everybody.
爸你知道么 任何人他们都爱
But this one liked me particularly.
但她对我是特殊的爱
Larry!
拉里啊!
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Could you get me some wheat toast?
你能帮我做点全麦吐司么?
Wheat toast? You know what?
全麦吐司?
Honest to god, I gotta take Loretta to this job interview
说真的 我得送洛雷塔去面试了
and that toaster takes a year.
那个吐司机得花一年才能烤好
This is what I'm talking about.
我就知道
You don't care about me. No, of course I care about you.
你根本不在乎我 我在乎你啊
I feel like eating for the first time in I don't know how long.
这么久了 我还是第一次有点食欲
All right. Okay, all right, I'll get you the wheat toast. Okay.
好吧 我这就给你做吐司去 没问题
Hey, Leon. Sorry, man. I need the toaster.
嘿 里昂 抱歉 我要用吐司机
L.D., are we leaving soon?
拉里 我们是不是马上就走?
Huh? Yeah, I just gotta make Cheryl some wheat toast.
啊?好的 再等我给谢丽儿送点吐司
I got a lot of time invested in this toaster, Larry.
拉里 我等这两片已经等很久了
Now I'm gonna have to start over again.
这下我又要重新来过
You don't have to start all over. I gotta start all over again.
你不用重新来过 你搞得我要重新来过了
You pick up where you left off. I can't pause toast.
你停下再继续就好了 一片吐司绝不能进两次吐司机
You can pause toast. If this toast goes back in that machine,
可以 如果吐司回炉的话
it's gonna lose its essence, Larry. Leon! Leon!
就丢失它的精髓了 里昂!里昂!
Will you get a man his toast?
你能不能让让他?
Okay, here you go.
来了 给你
All right, honey. Wait a second.
好了 亲爱的 等会儿
I wanted toast.
我想要烤吐司
That's toast. It's not toasted.
这是烤吐司 都没烤透
That's toast. I didn't want bread. I wanted toast.
它烤透了 我不要面包 我要烤吐司
This has been in the toaster.
它进过吐司机了
Can you toast it again? 'cause it's not...
你能再烤会儿么?它一点也不...
You can't pause toast.
一片吐司绝不能进两次吐司机
Yo, L.D.!
嘿拉里!
She's gonna be late for her interview. All right, go.
她面试要迟到了 好吧 你可以走了
Just go. she's probably all... all...
走吧 她可能...
I'm sorry, honey. I did the best... I'm sorry.
抱歉 亲爱的 我尽力了...抱歉
Larry!
拉里!
L.D., please! Oh my god, I am so sorry.
拉里 快点! 天呐 很抱歉
Hurry! I need to go! you know, she's sick up there...
快点 我要走了! 你知道她病着呢
I'm gonna be late. I have got to get going. Okay, all right.
我要迟到了 现在必须出发 好的好的
Let me just get my... Dad, come on.
我再拿一下我的... 爸 走了
She's late. Okay, come on.
她要迟到了 快点儿
I'm gonna use you as my good luck piece. Okay, come on.
你就是我的幸运星 快来
Oh, shit, my phone. What now?
该死 我的手♥机♥ 又怎么了?
All right, great, let's go!
好了好了 出发!
I'm sorry, really.
真的很抱歉
L.D. Do you think we can go a little faster?
拉里 你能开快点儿么?
Loretta, I swear, I'm going as fast as I can. What can I do?
洛雷塔 我尽全力开到最快了 我还能怎样?
Okay, we'll just have to step on it. I mean there's traffic here.
使劲踩油门啊 但现在堵着呢
I know it is. Look at this schmohawk over here.
我知道 看这个蠢蛋
Schmohawk.
蠢蛋
What?! I taught him that when he was a kid.
什么?! 我在他小时候教他的
I used to call... every bad driver was a schmohawk.
每个不好的司机我都这么叫他
Do you like that one?
你喜欢这么说么?
Okay, thanks. I'll be right back.
好的 谢谢 我马上回来
Hi. I know I'm late, but I'm Loretta Black.
嗨 我知道我迟到了 我叫洛雷塔布莱克
I have an interview with Mr. Badnick. He waited for half an hour.
我跟巴尼克先生约好了面试 他等了半个小时
He had to leave. I'm sorry.
他不得不走了 我很抱歉
Can we reschedule?
我们还能改时间么?
He's already filled the position.
人选已经定了
15 whole minutes we were waiting on that damn toaster.
我们花了整整15分钟等那个该死的吐司机
15 minutes! It's a slow toaster.
15分钟! 它速度很慢
Yes! Because of that damned toaster, I missed my job interview.
是啊 就因为它我错过了面试
I'm sor... I'm gonna buy a new toaster right now.
我很抱歉... 我现在就去买♥♥一台新的
Yeah, that's exactly what you need to do. Right now!
确实你得这么做 就现在!
I'm buying a new toaster! And I'm gonna get a toaster for Lisa.
我要买♥♥一台新吐司机! 我还要给丽莎买♥♥一台
Will you stop it, please?
打住行么?
I am gonna get my love lady,
我要给我的挚爱
I am gonna get her a toaster.
一台吐司机
I don't know, L.D. Look, you can put a bagel in there.
我不知道 拉里 你可以把贝果放在这儿
You don't have to press down on it.
你不用按下去
Ah. So that's the bagel side... Yes,
啊 所以这半边放贝果... 对
they've taken the bagel into consideration. ...and the toaster.
功能都涵盖到贝果了 ... 这边烤吐司
That's a good one, but do you think it's gonna take all day?
这台很不错 你觉得它会烤一整天么?
Well, you know, that's the question.
这是个好问题
Uh- huh. What, you like that?
怎么 你喜欢那款?
He's cute. Yeah?
他很可爱 是么?
A little too beige for me, though. Too beige?
对我来说有点太白了 太白了?
Yeah, I like them chocolate. You like them chocolate.
我更喜欢巧克力色的 你喜欢巧克力色的
I like them chocolate. I could care less about shade.
对我喜欢巧克力男孩 我根本不在乎肤色
Really? Yeah.
是么? 当然
What do you like? I'd go anywhere
你喜欢哪款? 我哪款都行
from like albino to the heart of darkness africa black.
从白化病人到非洲土著我都能接受
No way. Yeah.
不会吧 当然
Oh, that's... that's Jean. I'll be right back.
噢 那是珍 我马上回来
Hi. Ahem.
嗨
Toaster?
吐司机?
Yeah. Yeah, you told me.
对 你告诉过我的
Sorry about what... I was joking
我很抱歉...
about the dog. Ha ha ha.
拿你的狗来开玩笑 哈哈哈
Joking, joking.
都是开玩笑
No, not a rat. No rat.
不是什么耗子 怎么可能像耗子呢
No no. I like the dog.
一点也不 我很喜欢你的狗
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表