You know, he's got the son... Oh my gosh, that's right.
你知道 他儿子... 天啊 没错了
...who's got the muscular issues.
...肌肉有问题
M.S. or M.D. or...?
肌肉萎缩还是什么来着...?
I don't know. There's something.
我不知道 总归是有什么问题
I could say that you had to leave,
我可以和他说 你已经走了
you had an important meeting. Eh...
你有个重要的会 呃...
Larry David. Larry David, how ya doing? Hey, Matt Tessler!
拉里大卫 拉里大卫 你好吗? 嘿 马特泰斯勒!
We were just talking about you. Good to see you.
我们刚还说到你呢 见到你真好
Hey, Matt, what's going on? Nice to see you. How are you?
嘿 马特 近来如何?见到你真高兴 你好吗?
You're well? You look good. Yeah.
你还好吗?你看着不错 是啊
You look pretty good yourself. Oh, thanks, thanks.
你真是容光焕发 噢 谢谢你
Yeah, I'm doing okay, doing okay. Look at this.
是啊 我挺好的 挺好的 看看吧
Working my ass off, yeah. Nice.
忙得天昏地暗 不错啊
I'm just, you know... I'm kind of stuck in a dramedy ghetto. Really?
我就是有点困在情景喜剧的烂摊子里了 是吗?
Well, I did the cancer scare episode of "Home Improvement,"
我拍了《男人不易做》里面得癌症那一集
so I got typed as this guy who does ticker. Oh, Jeez.
所以我就被归为鸡汤导演了 天啊
Now they want me to do all the teardrop stuff.
现在只要是掉眼泪的就都让我来拍
I want to get back to the funny, to the shtoomy.
我就想回归到搞笑的片子 那种哑剧
The shtoomy, yeah. Are you and Richard Lewis still tight?
哑剧 你和理查德路易斯还常联♥系♥么?
Is there any way you can just give him a...? I'm really not...
你能不能和他提... 我真不...
You're not tight anymore? Not really tight.
你们不怎么联♥系♥了? 联♥系♥不多了
'Cause they're floating my name to direct his pilot
他们可以推荐我拍那个试播集
and I just would love to be in on that.
我真的很想上
Well, if I run into him, I'll, you know...
嗯 如果我碰到他 你知道...
Yeah, if I had a recommendation from you, though,
是啊 如果你能推荐我一下
that would mean that I'd have a shot at this.
我就有机会试一试了
The sitcom... you know, I'd come in at 9:00- 10:00,
情景喜剧... 你知道 我可以九点到十点上场
I'd get a chance to see my son in the morning... It's a great...
我早上就有机会看到我儿子了... 那很好...
...I'd get a chance to see him at night.
...我有机会晚上见到他
So anything you could do to recommend me to Richard would be just great.
所以如果你能把我引荐给理查德 那就太好了
Yeah, I'll... I'll recommend you.
好 我会... 我会引荐你的
Bless your heart. Bless your heart. Yeah.
你人真好 你人真好 是啊
Hey, Larry, do you still have that tickle in your anus?
嘿拉里 你菊花还瘙痒吗?
I cannot get you an appointment for two weeks.
两周内我都帮你预约不了
What?
什么?
Are you experiencing discomfort?
你不舒服吗?
Tickle in my... what is she talking about? What are you talking about?
菊花... 她说什么呢?你说的什么鬼?
Where did you get that from? That's nothing to joke around about.
是什么引起的? 这可不能当玩笑
Who were you trying to get an appointment with?
你想预约谁来给你看?
Rosenberg. Rosenberg is a good man.
罗森博格 罗森博格是个好家伙
I've got a better one. Pencil.
我有个更好的建议 铅笔给我
Call this man... Dr. Jay Whitney.
打给这个人... 杰伊惠特尼医生
My wife's cousin Kai... she runs the office.
我老婆的表亲阿佳... 她在那办公
Oh, she does? She can open all the doors,
噢 是吗? 她能帮你找到门路
and not just the back one, you know what I mean?
可不只是后门 你懂我意思吗?
Seriously, she can get you in today.
真的 她今天就能把你排进去
Yeah. You don't have to think about it.
是吗 你还用考虑吗
It's nice of you, but there's really nothing wrong.
你人真好 但是我真没什么事
Why did you say I have a tickle in my anus?
你为什么要说我菊花瘙痒?
Are you fucking crazy, huh? A tickle in my anus?
你疯了吗?我 菊花瘙痒?
She's just looking out for you. Why did you say that?
她只是替你担心而已 你为什么要这么说呢?
I don't have a tickle. Who said that?
我不痒 谁说我痒的?
Look, I gotta go. I gotta go.
那个 我得走了 我得走了
Look, I think I've given you the wrong impression.
你瞧 我可能给你留下什么错误印象了
Larry's anus is fine. Shut the fuck up, okay?
拉里的菊花没事 你给我闭嘴了
Shut the fuck up! Sorry.
给我闭嘴! 对不起
All I'm saying is, don't take any chances here, okay?
我想说的只是 不要心存侥幸 好吗?
This is serious, all right? Yeah, no.
这是个严重的问题 知道吗? 可不是吗
Good, 'cause I care about you... Yeah, thanks.
好的 因为我关心你... 是吧 谢谢你了
...not just 'cause... Good to see you.
...不仅是因为... 见到你真好
And you. I'm gonna call Richie right now.
我也是 我这就给理查德打电♥话♥
Thanks, Ant... Antoinette.
谢谢 安托... 安托瓦内特
Yeah. I'll take care of that.
这样啊 我会关照的
Okay, thank you, Larry. Thanks so much. Okay.
好了 谢谢你 拉里 太谢谢了 没事
Hi, it's Richard. Leave a message.
嗨 我是理查德 请留言
Hey, Richard, it's Larry.
嘿 理查德 我是拉里
Matt Tessler just asked me to recommend him for your pilot...
马特泰斯勒刚让我推荐他做你的试播集...
...so this is me calling to recommend...
...我就打个电♥话♥告诉你 他让我...
"recommend" him.
推荐一下他
So in case he ever asks you if I recommended him,
所以如果他要是问起你 我有没有推荐他
you can tell him
你可以跟他说
that in fact I did recommend him.
我确实推荐了
All right, I'll talk to you later.
好了 回头聊吧
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Just sign in, please, and have a seat.
在这儿签一下字 然后请坐
Shouldn't be too long.
不会要很久的
I have a little problem with this...
我有点介意...
these sign- in sheets, you know.
这个签到表
My name's right out in the open here.
我名字就这么公开在这儿
It's a bit of a privacy issue.
这应该是隐私
There's no shame in having to come
来到肛肠科医生的诊所
to the gastroenterologist's office.
并不是什么羞耻的事
It's a little embarrassing maybe, you know.
但是总归有点尴尬 你知道
We could just put a sign up on the wall saying,
感觉就像我们在墙上写大字
"Larry David was here." Why don't we do that?
"拉里大卫到此一游" 干脆这样得了
You know, I have to tell you
你知道 我必须告诉你
I've worked here for four years
我在这儿工作四年了
and I've never had anyone come in and, like,
从来没有人进来
cruise the list of patient names for any reason.
找个什么原因翻阅病人名单的
What if you are in charge of this, okay,
不如这样 你管签到表
so this is down here? You keep that.
把名单放在下面 由你看管
I don't like that. First of all, I only get paid $9 an hour,
我不喜欢这样 首先 我一小时收入只有9刀
so it's a little more responsibility than I'm used to,
所以要是需要追踪每个病人的信息
to keep track of patients.
未免又给我增加负担
Second of all, I can't even make decisions.
第二 我根本无权做决定
You have to take it up with the home office.
有什么事都得和总部商量
I would like to take it up with the home office. See, you didn't think
我很乐意和总部提一提 瞧 你不会觉得
I was gonna take you up on that. No, I did think you were.
我原本打算提你一句 不 我确实觉得你有这个打算
You strike me as that type. Well, things like this interest me.
我觉得你是那种人 我对这种事很感兴趣
I'm not an inventor, but I'm an improver.
我不是个发明家 但我是个改良家
I improve things that are broken.
我改良坏掉的东西
This is broken. This system is broken.
这整个系统就是坏的
I'd like to improve it.
我很愿意改良它
Great. I'm assuming you're a new patient,
很好 我猜你是第一次来
'cause I think I would have remembered you.
要不然我应该记得你
So please fill that out. Okay.
麻烦把这个填了 好的
What would you do if I sat there, huh?
我要是坐这儿你会怎么做?嗯?
You'd be a little freaked out if I sat there, wouldn't you, honestly?
讲真 我要是坐这儿 你肯定有点崩溃对吧?
A little bit. A little bit. I think a lot.
一点点咯 我感觉不止一点点
Yeah, that's a little creepy.
是的 那样有点吊诡
What are you reading?
你在看什么呢?
It is called "Showbiz Insider."
叫《娱乐圈里人》
Really? I like to feel like an insider when...
真的? 我很喜欢站在圈内人的视角...
Pretty heady stuff. Wow. Yes, very heady stuff.
哇 挺刺♥激♥啊 是的 相当刺♥激♥
Many are called. Few are chosen.
选召的有很多 注定的很少
You must be very very bright.
你肯定超级聪明
Yes.
是吧
Where are you from, New York?
你从哪来 纽约?
I'm picking up an accent. Yeah.
我好像听到一点口音 是吗
Yeah. You from New York?
对啊 你从纽约来吗?
Yeah.
没错
But I'm not a Jew, if that's what you're thinking.
不过我倒不是犹太人 你要是这么想就错了
'Cause I saw your wheels spinning.
我看到你的脑子在转动了
That's uncanny. It's like there's a window into my soul
不可思议 感觉像你在我身上开了扇窗
and you can just really read me.
你透过窗子读透了我
I read you loud and clear, sister.
一目了然 妹子
Yes. Yeah.
可不是 没错
Are you okay, by the way? Do you have any...
顺带问句 你还好吗?你有没有...
you have some terrible medical problem that brought you here?
你来这儿是哪儿不舒服了?
I'm fine. Checkup.
我没事 就体♥检♥一下
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表