Hi, Mike. It's an honor, sir.
你好 迈克 很荣幸认识你 先生
That's Lisa the masseuse.
这是按♥摩♥师丽莎
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
So nice to meet you two. Likewise.
很高兴认识你们俩 我也是
How are you doing?
还好么?
Sammie's big night.
萨米的荣耀之夜
All excited.
好激动
Yeah. You look good out of your uniform.
是啊 你脱掉制♥服♥之后看起来很不错啊
Thank you very much. Thank you. Huh?
谢谢你 谢谢 可不是么?
Pretty sharp, huh? Mm hmm.
挺利落的 是吧? 嗯哼
Appreciate it.
感谢
Hey, Jean.
嘿 珍
Yeah.
嗯嗯
You called and insulted her husband, Hal? What? Are you kidding?
你打电♥话♥给哈尔还骂他? 啊?你胡说什么?
What? I didn't talk to Hal. No talk to Hal.
什么?我没打电♥话♥给哈尔 没-打-给-哈-尔
Yes, you did, Larry. You called Hal... What?
你就有 拉里 你叫他... 什么?
You said racist remarks? What?
你说了种族歧视的话? 什么?
You're lying. You're a fucking liar! Who's saying that?
你撒谎 你特么是个骗子! 谁说的?
Are you saying that or she's saying that? I'm saying that.
她这么说还是你这么说? 我
Oh, you're saying that! No talk, no talk. Don't play innocent.
噢是你这么说!我没讲那些 别装无辜了
Look her in the eye. She knows.
你看她的眼睛 她全都知道
You're a rotten apple. I'm not a rotten apple.
你真是个烂人 我不是
Tell her I'm a good apple. I'm not telling her shit for you.
告诉她我是好人 我才不帮你求情
I'm a good... Good apple.
我是好... 好人
Good apple.
好-人
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥
She talks? What?
她会说话?说什么?
Good, you heard me!
你听见了呀!
You too!
反弹!
What the hell did you do, sicko?
你这个烂仔到底做了什么?
What does he get her all upset like that for?
怎么把她气成那样?
Ladies and gentlemen, "Grease" is about to begin.
女士们 先生们 《油脂》马上要开演了
Please turn off all cell phones.
请将手♥机♥关机
Thank you.
谢谢
It's a rat! What?!
有只老鼠! 什么?!
I got it, I got it, I got it.
我来搞定 我来搞定
I got it. I got it. I got it. Look out, look out.
我来搞定 我来搞定 小心
It's not a rat! It's a dog!
这不是耗子!这是只狗!
It's a dog! Oh my god, it's a dog!
这是只狗!我的天啊 这是只狗!
It's a dog!
这是只狗!
Oh, god...
噢天啊...
It's a rat. It's a rat.
这是耗子 这是耗子
What did you do to him? It's a rat.
你对他做了什么? 是只耗子
Well, yeah.
好吧
This is it. Yeah. Uh, that was...
就这样了 是啊 这也...
That was pretty fun. Yeah.
挺好玩的 是啊
Yeah, was... feels, feels good. It was fun.
感觉挺... 挺好 挺好玩的
It was a little weird with that dog.
狗长成那样有点奇怪
You know, that's your training. Yeah, you know?
那是你的职业素养 也许吧
You- you reacted. That was... It was... it was instinctual.
你会下意识做出举动 这是...这是本能的反应
Yeah, I'd do it again, you know? Absolutely.
是的 我下次还会这么做 当然
Ahem. yeah, it's just... it's unfortunate.
啊哈 只是有点... 运气不好
It was a dog. Yeah. Yeah, that's the bad part.
毕竟是只狗 这就是不好的地方
Uh, it's sad that we didn't get to see the show.
很遗憾我们没看到演出
Yeah, I would've liked to have seen it. I was looking forward to it.
是啊 我本来多期待啊
Me too, a lot. If they happen to redo it,
我也是 要是他们能再演一遍
I'll go if you want.
我一定会去的 只要你愿意
All right, we'll see. Okay.
好吧 再看吧 好
What are you gonna do?
你接下来准备做什么?
I'm just gonna go in. Okay.
我准备进门了 好的
All right. Yeah, okay.
好吧 嗯 好的
Bye. All right, take it easy.
拜拜 放轻松
See ya. Bye.
再见 拜
Hi, honey. - Hello.
嗨 亲爱的 嗨
How are you doing? I don't feel well.
你怎么了? 我不舒服
No? No.
不舒服? 不舒服
I made you some toast. Oh, really?
我给你做了些吐司 是么?
You want... How's the new toaster?
你想... 新吐司机好用么?
It's great.
很好用
Oh, goodness. I feel so awful.
天呐 我好难受啊
Oh, no. Oh, man, I've got a headache.
噢不 我头疼
Oh.
噢
Do I have a fever? I think you do.
我发烧了么? 我觉得是的
Really? - Yeah.
真的? 是的
I don't feel well, honey.
亲爱的 我很不舒服
I know, I'm sorry. Really?
我知道 我也很为你难受 真的?
I'm gonna take very good care of you. You are?
我会好好照顾你的 真的?
Yeah, of course. Thank you.
当然了 谢谢你
Thank you, honey.
谢谢你 亲爱的
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
No good?
不好吗?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表