Did you call Funkhouser?
你给冯克豪瑟打电♥话♥没?
No, I'll send a card or something.
没 我到时候送他张卡片啥的吧
That's terrible, what happened to his mother.
他母亲那事儿 真惨
I know.
我知道
I mean, driving a wheelchair, getting hit by a car?
真的 坐轮椅走路上 结果被车撞了?
That's unbelievable. Wasn't a surprise.
你能信吗 不过也不意外了
No, it was not a surprise. Completely reckless in that thing.
倒也是 不意外 她坐着那轮椅 到处跑得可欢了
You know, over on sunset,
你知道吗 在日落大道那边
They got a memorial site all set up for her.
他们圈了块草地给她办纪念活动
Really? Yep. Right where she got hit.
真的吗? 真的 就在她被撞的地方
Huh. All these flowers.
哈 摆了好多花呢
You know what? He owes me $50 from golf.
你猜啥?他上次高尔夫还欠我五十美刀呢
That's $50 you're never gonna see.
你再也见不到那五十刀了
Never! Never gonna see that 50. Never ever ever ever.
再也见不到了 永别了 永远永远永远见不到了
You can't ask a mourner for $50.
你不能让哀悼者还你五十刀的钱
Huh. UhHuh.
哈 啊哈
Well, I‘m waiting.
我等着呢
Yeah, me too.
嗯 我也等着呢
What are you waiting for?
你等个屁?
What are you waiting for? I'm waiting for you
你又等个屁? 我在等你
To offer me condolences for Funkhouser's mother.
向我表示对冯克豪瑟母亲去世的哀思
Yeah, that's what I‘m waiting for from you.
我也在等你做同样的事
I am so much closer with Marty than you are.
比起你 我和马蒂熟得多
I've known him so much longer.
我比你早好久就认识他了
However long you've known him is irrelevant in this equation.
不管你有多早认识他 和这事儿没关系
All right, listen, I watered the plants.
好了 听着 我给植物浇水了
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不用谢
Let's go get some ice cream. Oh, that's just what he needs.
我们去买♥♥点儿冰淇淋吧 得 这时候想吃冰淇淋了
Just what he needs. Go! Enjoy yourself. That is a good idea!
还吃冰淇淋呢 去吧!吃开心 真是好主意!
Enjoy yourselves. Thank you.
吃得饱饱的哈 谢谢
Oh, and Jeff! Don't forget, we've got the interview later
哦对了杰夫 别忘了 晚些时候我们要去那个会议
For Sammy to get into Dryden.
讨论萨米进屈莱顿学校的事
Very important. I'm all good, don't worry about it.
非常重要 我知道 别担心了
What's with you? When's your interview?
你呢?你们会议是多久?
I think it's tomorrow.
我记得是明天吧
It would be very nice if Daryl and Keysha
如果达里尔和凯莎能够...
Went to the same school as sammy. Wouldn't that be nice?
和萨米进同一所学校就最好了 不是吗?
How do you know Sammy's getting in?
你怎么知道萨米一定能进?
Sammy happens to be a very very bright girl.
萨米这小女孩聪明着呢
Yeah, well, Keysha and Daryl are no slouches, either. I can tell you that.
是吗 反正凯莎和达里尔也不是蠢蛋 我给你说
Well, good. Daryl knows the whole multiplication table.
行吧 达里尔能把乘法表背全
Well, that's great, Larry,
那可真棒棒 拉里
But I wouldn't take so much credit, because it's not your DNA.
但你就别揽功劳了 又不是你的基因
I sit up at night teaching it to 'em.
我大晚上坐那儿教出来的
Sammy knows multiplication and division. All right, shut up!
萨米不仅懂乘法还会除法 行了 闭嘴吧!
That's it, let's go! Come on. Long division!
得了 我们走吧 快走 多位数除法!
Let's go. What the heck?
走了 真的是
I think I'll get Cheryl an ice cream. Very nice.
我给谢丽儿带支冰淇淋吧 真贴心
Yeah, well, on the days I want sex I‘m a lot nicer.
嗯 那是因为 我想上♥床♥的时候就特贴心
Really? Oh, yeah, I‘ll be nice the whole day.
是吗? 嗯 一整天都贴心
And then we'll have sex.
然后上完床
And then I‘ll just go back to being the way I am.
我又变回原来的我了
It's fascinating. And it works for you.
非常妙 你这招有效啊
What is that banana thing?
那个香蕉口味是什么?
I love these people that come here,
我真是服了这些人
They get 10 samples, you know?
到店里得试吃十种样品 知道吗?
And it's not right for the woman working back there.
对后面上班那位女士真是不公平
She's got better things to do than just scooping out samples for them.
给这些人取试样的时间 她明明可以用来做更有意义的事
They're all so good.
味道都不错
But what... what is this... oh... choc... chocolate...
不过这...这个是什么 这个巧克力味的
Look at this. People are waiting. That's not right.
你看看这人 这儿还有人等着呢 这是不对的
No, it's not.
那可不
You know, I shouldn't be eating ice cream.
你知道 我不应该吃冰淇淋的
No, you shouldn't. No, I really shouldn't.
对啊 你不该吃的 是 我真的不应该
I don't know what I came here for.
我都不知道我来这儿干嘛
I can't even be... you mind if I go?
我都不能...你介意我离开吗?
'Cause if I stay here I‘ll have no selfControl. Get out of here!
因为留在这儿我怕我没有自♥制♥力 走吧!
All right, bye. Get out.
好叻 拜 走
Can I try the ras... raspberry chocolate, whatever that is?
我能试试树...树莓巧克力吗?也不知道是啥
Got a long wait.
这儿可有的好等了
... ooh, could I try the tiramisu?
哦哦...我能试试提拉米苏吗?
It's good. That's a good one.
好吃 那个很好吃的
That's a good one. Get that. Get that.
非常好吃 就它了 就买♥♥它吧
I think I will. Thank you. Yeah, get that.
我会买♥♥的 谢谢 对 就买♥♥它吧
And I think I‘d like to try the banana, please.
我再试试这个香蕉的 谢谢
Banana!
香蕉!
It might taste like...
怕不是尝起来是...
Let me guess, a banana? And some chocolate.
让我猜猜?香蕉味? 还有这个巧克力的
I mean this is really rid... this is so rude. Just the plain chocolate.
我说啊 这太...这太无礼了 就纯巧克力味
You know, you're like a sample abuser. That's what you are.
你知道吗 你就是个滥用试吃权者 那就是你
What is the matter with you? You're abusing your sampling privileges.
你什么毛病? 你在滥用你的试吃权
One... two samples, the most. What you think these little spoons are for?
试一种两种口味至多了 你以为这些小勺子干啥的?
You can't just go on sample after sample... no you can't! Oh, yes, I can!
你不能试了一种又一种...你不能 哦我可以!
You know what? I'm just gonna have the plain vanilla, please.
你猜啥?我就要纯香草口味的 谢谢
Thank you. Oh! A decision's been made!
谢谢 哦!有人终于做决定了啊
Oh, we got vanilla!
哦 最后选了香草啊!
Enjoy. Thank you.
慢吃哈 谢了!
Vanilla! She winds up with vanilla.
香草!最后就选了香草
You got to be kidding me.
你逗我呢
How is the vanilla?
说来香草怎么样啊?
... Hey! Funkhouser!
嘿 冯克豪瑟!
My god, I can't believe it.
我的天 真是不敢相信
You're out?
你出门了?
What are you... what are you doing? Well, uh...
你 你这是在干嘛呢? 呃...
This helps my emotions.
这帮我疏解情绪
Jogging's the best thing for me.
慢跑很适合我
So, mourners... mourners exercise?
原来哀悼者都锻炼的?
I didn't know that. I don't know if mourners exercise.
我不知道呢 我不知道哀悼者是不是都这样
It's just good for me. Interesting.
不过对我来说有用 有趣
I'm gonna remember that next time
我得把这个记下来
I lose a close member of my family.
以备下次我哪个亲戚去世了
Yeah. Jogging.
嗯 慢跑就对了
Helps everything. By the way,
一药治百病 顺便一说...
I called your house. I left a condolence message.
我打你家座机留了一条寄予哀思的信息
I never got a return call.
怎么没收到你回复啊
Well, I had a few things on my mind.
呃 我脑子里要考虑的事太多了
Yeah, still...
话是这么说 但是...
It's a little discourteous.
还是有失礼仪啊
Let me explain something to you. Sure.
我这么给你说啊 嗯
I lost my dad a year ago.
我父亲一年前去世了
My mother just died.
我母亲刚去世
I'm an orphan, okay?
我是孤儿了 好吧?
You're a what? I'm an orphan.
你啥? 我是孤儿了
Orphan? Yeah, an orphan!
孤儿? 对 孤儿!
You're a little too old to be an orphan.
你太老了当不了孤儿
No, if you don't have parents you're an orphan.
不是的 没有父母了就是孤儿
You could be 70 and be an orphan?
七十岁了也能是孤儿?
You could be 100 and be an orphan!
一百岁也能是孤儿!
You can't be 100 and be an orphan. Yeah, you can!
一百岁还当个啥孤儿啊 就是能当!
Okay. Little orphan Funkhouser.
行吧 小孤儿冯克豪瑟
Let me ask you something...
我问你个事儿啊...
One of the things that bothers me a lot in life,
有件事让我很困扰
Is when ice cream drips down the side of a cone. Doesn't that bother you?
化了的冰淇淋会从蛋筒旁边滴下来 这困扰你吗?
That's why you have to be very vigilant when you're eating ice cream cones.
这就是为啥你吃蛋筒冰淇淋时必须非常警惕
Look, there's a little drip. Get it!
瞧 这儿有点化了 舔了它!
Oh, another drip! Got it!
哦 这儿又有 再舔!
Are you coming to the funeral?
你会来葬礼吗?
Of course I‘m coming to the funeral.
我当然要来啊
Okay, I‘m gonna give you the $50 I owe you for the golf bet.
好吧 我把上次高尔夫打赌输你的五十刀还给你
Oh my god! Hold this.
我的天哪! 拿下这个
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表