She's with her sister. She's not coming back.
她搬去妹妹家了 不会回来了
Do you want something to eat, sweetie? Let me get you something.
你想吃东西吗?我给你盛点吃的
Jodi, get him a chair, please. Oh, sure.
乔迪 给他拿把椅子 好
What happened? Let me get you a plate.
出什么事了? 我给你拿个盘子
You know, she was coming back on a plane, and there was a storm,
她坐飞机回来的 遇上了风暴
and she called me from the plane.
她从飞机上给我打电♥话♥
And you know, I had the TiVo guy in the house.
当时修录制器的人来我家了
So?
所以呢?
Well, you know, it's so hard to get the TiVo guy, man.
修录制器的人太难请了
This guy would keep exchanging calls. I can't get him there.
他一直改上门维修的时间 我请不到他
So he's finally there, and the whole call
他总算是来了 全程一直在
he's kind of talking to me, going...
跟我说
What's with the small plate?
为什么用小盘子?
That's the only one I had clean. What?
只剩这一个干净盘子了 什么?
Such a tiny plate? It's the same exact portion. It's just as...
这么小的盘子? 菜量都是一样的 跟大家没差
What's the difference? It's what my grandmother used to eat from.
差哪儿了? 我奶奶才用这么小的盘子吃饭
What happened with Cheryl on the plane?
谢丽儿在飞机上怎么了?
There was a lot of turbulence. She was really frightened.
碰上了很多气流 她真的吓到了
The TiVo guy was there. I couldn't really talk,
修录制器的人在家 我没法说话
and... I told her to call me back in 10 minutes.
我告诉她十分钟之后再回电♥话♥
What? Oh, Larry.
什么? 拉里
The plane's going down,
飞机就要坠毁了
and you said, "call me back"? You can't do that.
你却说"再回电♥话♥" 你怎么能干出这种事
You didn't say that. I didn't know it was going down!
你怎么能说出这种话 我不知道飞机要坠毁了
Okay okay. All right, you know what? I didn't know.
好了 好了 我不知道
She's gonna get over it, and it's all gonna be okay.
她会忘掉这件事的 会过去的
No, she's not gonna get over it, because she met a guy on the plane.
她不会的 因为她在飞机上遇见一个男的
What? Where did she meet another guy? Really?
什么?她在哪遇见的? 真的吗?
On the plane. While the plane was going down?
在飞机上 飞机快坠毁的时候?
Guy sitting next to her. Oh, no.
坐在她旁边的男人 不
Guy sitting next to her.
坐在她旁边的男人
What a scumbag. Takes advantage of a married woman who's scared.
太卑鄙了 看已婚女人害怕就趁机占她便宜
I feel terrible. I'm emotionally distraught over this.
对这件事 我很难过很焦虑
I mean, I know this would never happen to Nan and myself.
我和我爱人不会遇上这种事
Of course not. But I wanna say one thing.
当然不会 但我有句话想说
Okay, Cheryl's a great girl.
谢丽儿是很完美
She's adorable, good cook,
她很可爱 厨艺好
fun to be with.
人也有趣
She has a terrific body.
身材一级棒
Used to be amazing. I remember.
曾经特别棒好吗 我记得
It's true. But let me make my point.
没错 但我想说的是
None of us at this table ever would have met Cheryl
要不是因为拉里大卫 在座的各位
if not for Larry David. That's true.
就都不会遇见谢丽儿 是啊
Very true. I brought her into your lives.
没错 我把她带进了你们的生活
Cheryl's a great girl,
谢丽儿是个好女人
but we have to stick with Larry.
但我们得和拉里站在一边
People are gonna take sides now.
现在要选边站了
Listen, this is a time that we have to stand behind Larry.
听着 这时候我们必须得力挺拉里
Hey, that could be Cheryl.
嘿 可能是谢丽儿打的
You'll get it later. We don't answer the phone at dinner.
待会儿再接 吃饭的时候不许接电♥话♥
What? I'll answer it. No no no. No, the phone is not...
什么?不行 我得接 不行 不能接
What kind of fucked up rule is that?
这算哪门子规矩?
No, we don't answer the phone. Get the hell...
吃饭的时候不能接电♥话♥ 起开
What, are you crazy? You don't answer the phone. Give me that!
什么?你疯了吗? 不许接 给我
Give it to me!
给我
We don't answer the phone during dinner! It's a rule!
吃饭的时候不许接电♥话♥ 这是规矩
You jammed my thumb. You weren't invited.
你夹住我大拇指了 你不请自来
Go eat somewhere else!
上别地方吃去
Oh, jesus.
天啊
I forgot to cancel my reservations at Primo's.
我忘了取消跟普利莫餐厅的预约了
I'll use my cell phone. Out in the hall,
我用我自己的手♥机♥打 去厅里打
not in the kitchen. All right, pipe down.
不许在厨房♥打 好 消消气
Thank you for calling Primo's. This is Iris.
感谢致电普利莫餐厅 我是艾瑞斯
Oh, hi, this is Larry David calling.
嗨 我是拉里大卫
Oh, hi, Mr. David. We have you down for 7:30 tonight.
哦嗨 大卫先生 您预约的是今晚七点半
Oh, you know what?
是这样的
I'm... I'm gonna have to cancel.
我得取消
Oh, I'm so sorry. May I ask why?
哦真遗憾 我能问问为什么吗?
Well, if you must know,
要是我必须说的话
my wife left me.
我妻子离开了我
Your wife left you. Yeah, my wife left me.
您妻子离开了您 对 没错
Okay, Mr. David, in the future,
好 大卫先生 以后
it would be nice just to get a little more notice
您要是能提前一些取消预约
when you wanna cancel a reservation. You don't believe me?
会比较好 你不相信?
Sure I believe you. Your wife left you. Okay.
我当然相信您 您妻子离开了您
You know, I'm getting from your tone that you don't believe me.
听你的语气 你好像并不相信我
You have to cancel. I understand.
您不得不取消 我理解
I'm just saying that it's our policy to get a little more notice.
只不过我们规定您要再提前一些取消
Okay, in the future, if my wife leaves me,
好 以后 如果我妻子要离开我
I'll make sure she does it in the morning.
我让她早上走
Have a great night.
祝您今晚愉快
Maxwells?
麦克斯韦酒吧?
You okay? What the hell is this?
你没事吧? 这是什么?
That's Simon's birthday party.
西蒙要办生日派对
He's having it at Maxwells?
在麦克斯韦酒吧办?
Big band, special guest.
大牌乐队 特邀嘉宾
He's going all out. Special guest?
他要在外面办 特邀嘉宾?
Who goes all out for a birthday party? Like, that's crazy.
哪有人会在外面办生日派对的?简直疯了
I thought he was having this in his house. You know how expensive that is?
我以为他要在家办 你知道去那里办有多贵吗?
I loaned him $10,000 last month.
我上个月借了他一万块
Last month? Yeah, he said he needed the money.
上个月? 对 他说他需要钱
He needed it to give himself a birthday party at Maxwells!
他是需要钱在麦克斯韦酒吧给自己办生日派对
I'm paying for this thing.
埋单的是我
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
I'm sorry. I just came by to pick up a few more things.
抱歉 我回来再拿几件东西而已
Oh. Oh.
哦 哦
I'm so glad you're here,
你在家我真高兴
because I...
因为我
I need to talk to you.
我得跟你谈谈
Can I talk to you for a second? Yeah.
我能跟你说句话吗? 好
I need you to do something for me
如果可以的话
if it would be okay. Okay.
想请你帮我个忙 好
I had to call Primo's to cancel our reservation. Yeah.
我给普利莫餐厅打电♥话♥取消了预约 好
And the hostess asked me why I was canceling,
招待员问我为什么取消
and I told her it was because you left me.
我说是因为你离开了我
Mm- hmm.
嗯
But I don't think she believed me.
但我觉得她不相信我
So what I'd like you to do
所以我想让你
is to call the restaurant
给餐馆打电♥话♥
and just sort of, you know,
然后...
confirm my story.
证实一下我的说法
You want me to call a stranger at a restaurant
你要我给餐馆的陌生人打电♥话♥
and talk to them about our marriage.
告诉他们我们的婚姻情况
Well, she's not really a stranger. Iris, you know Iris.
其实不算陌生人 艾瑞斯 你认识她的
The hostess. She works there. I don't really know Iris.
招待员 她在餐馆工作 我不认识艾瑞斯
You know the one. She's got the long hair.
你认识的 长头发的那个
I know who you're talking about,
我知道你说的那个人
but I really don't think I want to call her
但我不想给她打电♥话♥
and tell her that we're breaking up.
告诉她我们分手了
You know, she said she believed me,
她说她相信我
but there was something in her tone
但她语气隐约透露着
that told me that maybe she thought I was making this up or something.
她觉得我在瞎编
I mean, who would go to the lengths
哪有人会为了取消预约
of saying that their wife split up with them
胡编说妻子要跟自己分手
and that's why they had to cancel? You would.
这种借口? 你就能干出这种事
Not so sure about that. I don't think I would.
我可不敢肯定 我觉得我不会
Yeah well, excuse me. I gotta actually get this stuff.
让一让 我要拿东西
Cheryl, don't go. Come on.
谢丽儿 别走 拜托了
Come on, just stay. Don't, don't.
求求你 留下吧 别走
I need to go, Larry.
我得走了 拉里
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表