Checkup? Mmm.
体♥检♥? 对啊
Hmm, really?
嗯?真的吗?
You?
你呢?
Checkup. Really?
也是体♥检♥ 真的?
Yeah. Huh.
对啊 哈
How about that? Let me ask you a question:
真是巧了 我问你一个问题
did you ever go out with a bald guy?
你以前和秃顶的人约会过吗?
Yeah. How did you find it?
有过 你觉得怎么样?
It was magical.
太神奇了
Yeah? See? Yes.
是吗?你瞧? 嗯?
How am I doing on the flirt so far?
目前为止我撩得怎么样?
How would you assess it? Um...
你能打几分? 嗯...
Pretty good? I'm... well, 7.5.
良好? ...那就是7.5分
7.5? Really? 7.5, yeah.
7.5分 真假? 7.5分了
You're tough. Larry David?
你真严格 拉里大卫?
You're up. All right.
到你了 好
Well, they have called for me.
好吧 他们叫到我了
Larry?
拉里?
I guess I'll go in for my checkup.
我得去体♥检♥了
Checkup. Nice talking to you.
体♥检♥ 和你聊天真愉快
Good luck.
好运
So long.
回见
Hello, Mr. David. How are you?
你好 大卫先生 你好吗?
Good. Good. All right.
挺好 挺好 好的
Oh, you know my cousin Matt Tessler.
噢 你认识我的表亲马特泰斯勒
Oh, Matt's your cousin? Oh, yeah.
噢 马特是你的表亲 对
Oh, right. Oh, thank you for this...
对了 谢谢你帮忙...
Yeah, sure sure sure.
没关系
So let me ask you, Mr. David,
我来问问你 大卫先生
why are you here to see the doctor?
你来看医生是哪儿不舒服?
Um...
嗯...
I'd just as soon tell the doctor.
我一会儿直接和医生说吧
It's okay. I've got to take all the information first
说吧 我得先把信息记录下来
and I give it to the doctor. So why don't you tell me the reason you're here?
然后给医生看 所以告诉我你哪儿不舒服吧
I know, but if the doctor's gonna come in here,
我知道 但是既然医生马上要进来
why not just tell the doctor? I don't see why
我为啥不直接和他说呢?我不明白
I need to tell you and... then you have to tell the doctor.
为什么我还得经过你来转述这些信息
Well... Why not just tell him directly?
嗯... 我直接告诉他不好吗?
I'm going to New York. Why am I stopping off in Florida?
如果我要去纽约 为什么还得在佛罗里达停一下呢?
Mm- hmm. Policy is that I take the information down first
嗯哼 规矩就是我先记下信息
and I give it to him. He'll come in and go over this.
然后交给他他进来处理
So he'll have it all written down.
这样所有问题都写好给他了
He won't have to go through all of the questions again.
他就不需要重新过一遍这些问题了
This whole thing is askew, your system. Mm hmm.
这完全不合理 你们这个系统 嗯哼
The doctor should be in here right now. We could be saving time.
医生应该现在就在 我们就能节省时间了
He's got other patients that he's dealing with,
他还有别的病人要处理
so what I'm here... I pretty much cut the time in half with him.
所以我在这儿可以帮他节省一半的时间
Cut the time in half? So you intercept him in the hall?
节省一半时间?你要在大厅里把他拦下来吗?
He's gonna get the information and then what,
他得到了信息 然后呢
run to the internet to look it up? No.
上网查查怎么办?不
He's gonna hear it from you. Doctors and nurses work hand in hand.
他从你这儿得到信息 医生和护士互相合作
I just need the information. If you could just give it to me...
我只是需要你的信息 要是你能告诉我...
I'm not that comfortable telling you, frankly.
讲真 我不高兴告诉你
I need to take it down before I can leave.
我走之前必须把你的问题记下来
Okay, I have a gerbil up my ass.
好吧 我屁♥股♥里有只沙鼠
That's my problem.
这就是我的问题
How long has it been there?
它在那儿多久了?
Two days.
两天
Okay, thank you. The doctor will be right with you.
好了 谢谢你 医生马上过来
Fine. Happy?
这下你高兴了吧?
Mr. David. Hello, Doctor.
大卫先生 医生你好
Larry, nice to see you. Okay.
拉里 很高兴见到你 好吧
I was wondering if you could tell me
我希望你能告诉我
what seems to be the problem.
你有什么问题
Hey, what happened...
嘿 怎么回事...
what happened to the sign- in sheet?
那张签到表呢?
Oh, I called our corporate headquarters
噢 我刚给我们总部打了电♥话♥
off your suggestion and they loved it.
告诉了他们你的建议 他们很喜欢
So there's a new policy. What?
所以我们有新规定了 什么?
It's private, just like you wanted.
现在这是隐私了 如你所愿
No no no, I don't want that.
不不不 我不想那样
You're listening to me? I don't know what I'm talking about.
你为什么听我的?我自己都不知道我在说什么
Put the sign- in sheet back on.
把签到表拿回来吧
I can't. No. What?
我不能 什么?
You can't see this now.
你现在不能看了
First of all, I've got to tell you something, okay? Yes.
首先 我要告诉你 你说
I want to apologize for the way I behaved earlier.
我想就我之前的行为向你道歉
Mr. David, you don't have to play games with me.
大卫先生 你没必要和我来这一套
I don't? No.
我不需要? 不
Are you looking for Christopher?
你在找克里斯多夫?
No.
不
Andrew? Keep going.
安德鲁? 继续说
Paula?
波拉?
Aha.
对了
You cannot tell. I could get fired. No no no, never.
你不能说出去 不然我会被开除的 绝对不会
No no no no. I have no formal education.
肯定不会 我没受过正统教育
No no no no no. Okay.
坚决不会 好吧
Be careful.
小心点
Thank you. She looks like a live wire.
谢谢你 她看着有点神经质
You called her? Yeah.
你打给她了? 对啊
So where are you going to take her on a date?
你打算带她去哪儿约会?
I'm gonna take her to the movies maybe.
可能带她看电影吧
That's great.
那很好啊
The question is, why was she at that...
问题是 为什么她要去看...
what kind of doctor was that again?
什么医生来着?
Mm, gastroenterologist. So what was she doing there?
嗯 肛肠科医生 她去那干嘛?
That's the question. Oh my God.
问题就在这儿 我的天
Why was she there? I don't know.
她为什么在那?我不知道
I hope she doesn't have the same thing I do.
希望不是和我一样的毛病
Well, that's a good thing. It'll go away.
那是好事啊 把沙鼠拿出来就行了
Yeah.
没错
Let me ask you a question:
问你个问题
How much will you give me to start gargling now?
你愿意出多少钱看我现在拿这个漱口?
50 bucks. You'll give me 50 bucks?
50块 你会给我50块?
50 bucks. Take it out of your pocket.
50块 拿出来吧
Mm- hmm. Mmm.
嗯哼 来啊
Just do it. What, you don't trust me?
来吧 怎么 你不相信我?
Here you go.
给你
I just got 50 bucks. No, now that doesn't count.
我赢了50块 不行 这不算
No, you can't do that. No, what are you talking about?
不 你不能这样 你在说什么呀?
I would have paid that happily. It was so enjoyable.
我本来很乐意掏这个钱赏心悦目
It was so enjoyable and you ruined it with "I just got 50 bucks."
本来都很赏心悦目的 直到你说了"我赢了50块"
Let me ask you a question: Tessler's still one of your clients?
问你个问题 泰斯勒仍旧是你的客户吗?
Yeah. He's coming to the bat mitzvah.
对啊 他会出席成人礼的
You know who else is coming to the bat mitzvah?
你知道还有谁会来吗?
My newest client John Legend.
我的新客户约翰传奇
He's a huge R&B singer.
他是个牛逼的R&B歌♥手
I have no idea who this guy is.
完全不知道他是谁
Do you know who anyone is? No.
你有认识的人吗? 没有
When was the last time you bought an album?
你上次买♥♥唱片是什么时候?
1972?
1972年?
'72? So you know no one. No, I know nothing.
72年?怪不得你谁都不认识 是的 我都不认识
Anyhow, he's my client now. He's coming to the bat mitzvah.
反正他现在是我客户 而且他会来 去成人礼
He's gonna sing.
他会来唱歌♥
Well, maybe I'll bring this woman.
嗯 我可能会带这个女人来
You know, if we get along tonight, I'm gonna ask her.
如果今晚我们进展顺利 我就问问她
'Cause you gotta bring somebody. Cheryl's coming with that guy.
因为你得带个人 谢丽儿会带那个家伙来
You gotta be there with somebody. Absolutely.
你也得协携伴而来 绝对的
Why don't we double- date tonight?
我们今晚何不来个四人约会呢?
You know what? Susie and I were talking about going to the movies.
你知道吗?苏西和我本来就打算去看电影
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表