Spraypaint "Larry was here." "Larry was here."
- 喷上"拉里到此一游" - "拉里到此一游"
Leave garbage, snickers, eat snickers, leave garbage.
留下垃圾 士力架 吃士力架 留下垃圾
Spit, fuck it.
吐他口水 干♥他♥妈的
Get out. Mm!
- 再出来 - 嗯!
Open it up again. Step out their asshole.
- 再扒开一次 - 踹出来
Step out. Don't even close that motherfucker.
- 踹出来 - 都别再给他妈的合上
Leave it open so he knows you've been there.
就让他怎么开着 这样他才知道你来过
You feel me? I got you.
- 你感受到我的意思了吧? - 我明白
That's how you handle people.
你就要这么教训人
Mm! get in that ass, Larry.
嗯!怼他 拉里
Don't worry. All right.
- 别担心 - 好的
I hope you don't get me killed.
我希望我不会因为这个被杀掉
My man.
好兄弟
Hello? Hey, is Richard there?
- 你好? - 嘿 理查德在吗?
Uh, no, he's not. is this Larry?
呃 不 他不在 是拉里吗?
Yeah.
是的
This is Cha Cha. Ah.
- 我是恰恰 - 啊
Cha Cha.
恰恰
Hi, Larry. You just caught me in the middle of a workout.
嗨 拉里 我正在锻炼你就打来了
So I'm calling about the movies.
所以 我打电♥话♥是想说那个电影的事
Yeah, the movies, right.
是啊 电影 没错
You know, we were talking about... wouldn't it be great
你知道么 我们还聊来着... 你觉得这样怎么样
if we could all go to a really nice dinner
如果我们一起去个那种特别豪华的地方
in one of those fancy-schmancy joints?
好好吃顿晚饭?
Okay, I'll tell... I'll tell Cheryl.
好吧 我会告诉... 我会告诉谢丽儿的
Great.
好的
What are you wearing?
你打算穿什么呢?
What am I wearing right now?
我现在穿着什么?
Yeah, what are you wearing?
是啊 你穿什么?
You're making me uncomfortable, Larry.
你这样让我很不舒服 拉里
I'm gonna hang up right now.
我要挂电♥话♥了
I'm gonna hang up right now.
我现在就挂了
Goodbye. Bye.
- 再见 - 再见
I am loving this place. Jeff, how great is this place?
我爱死这个地方了 杰夫 这个地方多好啊?
It's unbelievable. I'm having a great time.
真的难以相信 我现在非常愉快
It's like my old barbershop in brooklyn.
就好像过去我在布鲁克林的那家理发店
Yeah, reminds me of the old days, you know.
是的 让我想起了过去的日子 你懂的
I like the whole snip-snip thing, the sound of it.
我喜欢用剪刀剪头发的声音
I think I can do it too. it doesn't look that hard.
我觉得我也能剪头发 看起来没那么难
You know, it's like the bongos... who can't do that?
你知道的 就像是邦戈鼓...谁能不会敲?
You know what I mean?
你知道我什么意思吧?
Yeah. Anybody can play the bongos, come on.
- 是的 - 任何人都会敲邦戈鼓 拜托
Do you have to be that skilled to bang on something?
敲一些东西非要那么多技巧吗?
Come on, how hard is that? I never thought of that.
- 拜托 能有多难呢? - 我从没想过
When was the last time you saw Burt?
你上次见伯特是什么时候?
Oh, I just had lunch with him
哦 我刚和他吃过午饭
the other day, him and Barbara.
前几天 他还有芭芭拉
You notice anything different about them?
你注意到他们有什么不一样了吗?
No.
没有
'Cause she just had a miscarriage.
因为她刚刚流产
Really? Yeah.
- 真的么? - 是
It's a shame.
真遗憾
Shame?
遗憾?
They do have nine kids.
他们可是有九个孩子啊
That's it? Yep.
- 就这样了吗? - 是
Wow, that was pretty fast.
哇 真快
You haven't taken anything off.
你还没剪下什么呢
Hey!
嘿!
I'm good.
我不用了
Where the hell have you been?
你究竟去哪了?
I've been calling you all goddamn day.
我他妈一整天都在给你打电♥话♥
We were getting a haircut. This is a bag of shit.
- 我们去剪头发了 - 这是袋屎
Oscar's been shitting. I've been cleaning up shit all day.
奥斯卡一直在拉 我这一整天都在清理屎
He ate those leftovers that that asshole gave us.
他吃了那个混♥蛋♥给我们的剩菜
Really? "We shall see."
- 真的么? - "走着瞧"
"We shall see." Daviday. That little piece of shit.
- "我们走着瞧" - 这个浑蛋
Is that possible, that that nut did that? Yes yes.
- 真的吗 那个神经病做的? - 是 是的
he put crap in there. He put something in there. jesus christ.
- 他放了些乱七八糟的 他肯定放了些东西 - 我的天
is he throwing up too? what a psycho.
- 他还吐了吗? - 真是个神经病
You gotta go down there and tell this motherfucker
你给我去那告诉那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You're gonna kick his ass. Oh, yeah.
- 你给我打爆他 - 哦 好
No, wait a second. he can't go down there.
不 等一下 他不能去那
Why? Because I took the food home.
- 为什么? - 因为是我把食物拿回的家
I promised him that I would eat it. all right, you go down there.
- 我跟他保证我会吃 - 好吧 那你去那
You go. Yeah, better idea:
- 你去 - 好 这样更好
you go, Larry. you go tell him
你去 拉里 你去告诉他
that you've been shitting all over yourself all day,
你这一整天拉了一身
shitting in your pants, you can't make it to the toilet,
拉到了裤子里 都憋不到去厕所
you got shit running down your leg.
有屎从你腿上流下来
Why can't I make it to the toilet?
为什么我不能憋到去厕所?
Because it's more dramatic that way.
因为这样更能引起人的注意
I don't wanna tell a guy I got shit running down my leg.
我不想告诉别人有屎从我的腿流下来
All right, tell him whatever the fuck you want. Tell him you've been
好吧 那你想说什么就和他说什么 告诉他
Sick sick sick as a dog, okay? All right.
- 你病的像一只狗 行么? - 好吧
I'm gonna go to the restaurant right now,
我现在就要去那个餐厅
See what he says. Go!
- 看看他说什么 - 去吧!
You know, these waiters are nuts. He's nuts.
- 你知道的 这些服务生都是神经病 - 他是个神经病
You can't get on a waiter's bad side. They'll do anything.
你不能激怒一个服务生 他们什么都干得出来
I never said anything bad. you gotta be so nice to 'em.
- 我也没说什么能激怒他的话 - 你要对他们非常友好
You gotta leave a good tip.
你还要给他们很多小费
Jeff, throw this out. you throw it out.
- 杰夫 把这个扔了 - 你扔吧
You throw it out. I've been cleaning... no, you got gloves.
- 你扔 我一直在清理... - 不你有手套
I've been cleaning this shit. you got gloves!
- 我一直在清理这些狗屎 - 你有手套!
Throw it out. Aw, fuck.
- 扔了! - 呕 妈的
Hello, daviday.
你好啊 大卫
Hello, Larry. nice to see you again.
你好 拉里 能再见到你真好
Good to see you, daviday.
见到你真好啊 大卫
You know, I ate the leftovers
你知道么 我吃了那些剩菜
and I just want you to know
我想让你知道
I got sick from them.
我吃完就生病了
Now when you say that you got sick, do you mean
既然你说你病了 你是说
that the animal got sick or that you got sick?
那个动物病了还是你病了?
No no, I got sick. You got sick?
- 不 不 是我病了 - 你病了?
Yes, and I'm just kind of wondering
是的 我只是有点怀疑
if the food
是不是食物
perhaps was tampered with.
或许被动了手脚
Well, it most certainly was not tampered with.
好吧 肯定没有被动什么手脚
Really? Absolutely.
- 真的么? - 绝对
Are you sure?
你确定?
I'm very sure.
我非常确定
I don't believe you. Larry, how can you accuse me of that?
- 我不相信你 - 拉里 你怎么能指控我做了手脚?
Because I was sick. I was running to the bathroom all day.
因为我病了 我一整天都在跑厕所
All day? All day.
- 一整天? - 整天
Oh, really? I see. Really. Yeah.
- 哦 真的么?我知道了 - 真的 是
Aha. Cha Cha?
啊哈 恰恰?
Come here for a moment, please.
请来下这边
Larry doesn't feel well. He said that his bowels are irregular.
拉里觉得不怎么舒服 他说他的肠胃不太规律
How many times has Larry gone to the bathroom today?
今天拉里去了几次卫生间?
Twice so far,
到现在为止两次
two minutes each time.
每次两分钟
Thank you.
谢谢
Larry, that does not sound like a man who's sick at all.
拉里 这听起来像是个生病的人吗?
What's up, L.D.?
什么事 拉里大卫?
Um...
呃...
I'm just gonna use the bathroom.
我想用下卫生间
What? Hmm?
- 什么? - 嗯?
Bathroom. I'm gonna use the bathroom.
卫生间 我要用下卫生间
What are you doing in there?
你在这里干什么?
The toilet wasn't working properly.
厕所出了点小问题
So you fixed it? I did, actually, yeah.
- 所以你去修?- 是的 事实上 是这样的
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表