Really? Yeah.
真的? 对
I was joking in my tone. mm hmm.
我是用开玩笑的语气 嗯哼
I had a joking tone,
我的语气是开玩笑的
but I guess because, you know, she doesn't hear,
但我猜 可能因为 她听不见
she's not able to detect tone.
她就没办法听出我的语气
No. You know, the dog.
是听不见 那只狗吧
It is kind of a ratty- looking dog. You've gotta admit that.
它确实长得挺像耗子的 这你肯定同意吧
She loves that dog. How about you?
她真的很爱那只狗 你呢?
Do you pet that dog? Yeah, I pet...
你也会摸那只狗? 是的
You pet that dog? You pet that dog? I pet that dog.
你摸那只狗? 我会摸那只狗
I pet that dog, yes.
是的 我会摸那只狗
Anyway, just do me a favor and tell her I was joking.
无所谓 帮我个忙 告诉她我是开玩笑就好
I'm sorry. Well, I think you should apologize.
我很抱歉 我觉得你应该亲自道歉
Well, I would,
好吧 我会的
except I can't really call her.
可是我又不能打电♥话♥给她
The deaf thing again.
她耳朵有残疾
I know she's deaf.
我知道她听不见
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
当然当然
Why don't you come over and just apologize face to face,
你就不能亲自上门来道歉么
so she can actually see it coming out of your mouth?
这样她就能亲眼看见你说对不起了
You want me to come by, make a special trip?
你想让我特意上门来道歉?
I wouldn't think she would want that.
我可不觉得她会喜欢
I would think that they wanna be treated like everybody else.
我觉得他们想要像普通人一样的待遇
What do you mean "they"? Well, deaf people,
你说的"他们"指谁? 就聋子们啊
'cause they're the only ones who need a special pop- in apology.
因为只有他们需要别人特意上门来道歉
Every other kind of handicapped person you can apologize to on the phone.
其他残疾人就只用打电♥话♥给他们道歉
Deaf people require that you go to their house.
聋子需要亲自上门
Right.
是这样啊
I wouldn't think they would want that. That's all.
我不认为他们会喜欢这样 仅此而已
I still would appreciate it if you would come by and apologize to her.
我还是认为你应该专门来一趟
She really loves that dog.
她真的很爱那只狗
That dog sits in your lap while you're watching tv?
你看电视的时候那条狗会坐在你腿上?
Yeah.
是的
Okay, I'm more than happy to come by.
好吧 我很乐意来拜访
Thanks.
谢了
What did you call me?
你刚刚叫我什么?
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥!
What? What?
啥?
Cheryl was in bed.
谢丽儿躺在床上
She had a little temperature,
在发烧
but something about it that kind of turned me on. She's sick.
但她生起病来竟然有点让我性致盎然
I understand. She's helpless. You know what I mean?
我懂 她很无助啊 你懂我意思么?
I like it the reverse, when I'm sick.
我喜欢反过来的 我生病的时候
Yeah, I like it either way.
哪一种我都喜欢
I guess I just like sick sex. Yeah!
我可能就好生病这一口的 很好!
It's all good. It's good, all right? Okay.
这挺好的 没什么可顾虑的好么? 好吧
Okay, all right. So let me ask you this question.
好吧 我问你个问题
You know my father's been kind of depressed lately. Yeah. Yeah.
你知道我爸最近有点无精打采 是啊是啊
So I'm thinking maybe actually getting him one of those,
我就在想要不要给他来一个
you know, the massages, the happy- ending kind.
那种按♥摩♥ 大保健
Happy ending. I am the guy. Massage.
大保健 我是行家 按♥摩♥嘛
Really, yeah? You want some names?
真的? 你想我推荐几个么?
Anybody. Well, I got some great ones, and they give great massages.
随便说就好 我知道几家很不错的
So he thinks he's getting a massage. He's gonna freak out, man.
他知道他要去按♥摩♥的时候肯定会激动坏了
I know the perfect girl. Her name's Lisa.
我知道一个技术超赞的女孩 名字叫丽莎
Lisa. Lisa, she will treat him like a king.
丽莎 丽莎 她会像伺候国王一样
She's the best girl you could possibly get for this.
她是你能请到的最棒的了
Best girl for what? What's the girl who cleans on Tuesday?
哪一行最棒的女孩? 星期二来打扫的那个女孩是谁?
What's her name again? Oh, Rosalina.
她叫什么来着? 罗莎琳娜
Rosalina. She's terrific.
罗莎琳娜 她真的很厉害
You've got her number. You'll give it to him. Yeah, all right.
你有她电♥话♥ 待会儿给他 行啊
Oh, you know what. What?
噢你知道么 什么?
I need to ask you a question about sign language.
我得问你一个关于手语的问题
I was in the men's room earlier with Hal...
我刚才在洗手间遇见哈尔...
Okay. ...and I was drying my hands,
嗯哼 ...我在烘手
and I must have signed something inadvertently,
我一定是不经意间比了什么手势
because all of a sudden, he got pissed off, said, "fuck you, "
因为他瞬间就被惹怒了 还说"操♥你♥妈♥"
and stormed out. well, what did you do? Re enact.
然后暴跳如雷地出去了 你做什么了?再做一次
I was drying my hands, you know,
我就在烘手啊
and then I remember scratching my finger
我记得我还拉伸了一下我的手指
like this. Oh, wait a minute.
像这样 等会儿
Larry, this means "cocksucker."
拉里 这是"舔大屌♥"的意思
You called him a cocksucker. Think about it.
你说他是舔大屌♥的混♥蛋♥ 想想吧
You called him a cocksucker?
你叫他舔大屌♥的混♥蛋♥?
You called him a cocksucker. Are you kidding?
你确实这么称呼他了 不会吧?
He thought you said cocksucker. Yes, that's what this is.
他以为你叫他舔大屌♥的混♥蛋♥ 没错
You called Hal, one of the sweetest guys in the world, a cocksucker.
哈尔 世界上最可爱的人之一 被你称作舔大屌♥的混♥蛋♥
He said, "fuck you," and walked out? Good for him.
他说"操♥你♥妈♥"然后走了?做得好
Ha! Unbelievable.
哼! 难以置信
Meanwhile, I got nobody to take to see "Grease" tomorrow.
而且我明天找不到人一起去看《油脂》了
Oh, Cheryl's sick. She's sick, yeah.
噢 谢丽儿病了 是啊
She's not even going. So you got nobody to go with.
她都去不了 所以你没人陪咯
Who watches "Grease" by themselves? You gotta go with somebody.
谁会自己一个人看《油脂》?你一定要找人一起去
I have nobody to take. I'll go.
我找不到人选 我去
I'll go to "Grease" with you.
我跟你去看《油脂》
That's Mike. He's my exterminator.
这是迈克 帮我灭虫的
How you doing? I heard you say you got an extra ticket.
你好么?我听到你说你多了一张票
I'd love to go.
我挺想去的
Well, you know, it's a middle- school production...
呃 这是中学生编排演出的
Kids doing "Grease." you don't wanna go see that.
孩子们演的《油脂》 你可不会想看
I'd love it. I'd love to go.
我会喜欢的 我很想去
Well, you know,
那个
my wife could get better by tomorrow.
我老婆明天会好点儿的
I really... Okay.
我真的... 好吧
What? Yeah, no, I understand. I get it.
什么? 我能理解 我懂的
What? You get what? What are you talking about?
什么?你说什么呢?
I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry.
我不应该这么做 抱歉
Mr. Greene, I'm sorry about that. I'll finish up.
格林先生 我很抱歉 我马上就完工
No, that's crazy. No, don't be silly.
不不不 你想错了 不是这个意思
I just overheard that you had an extra ticket,
我只是听到你说多了一张票
and I love "Grease," and I'd love to go,
刚好我很喜欢《油脂》 所以我想去
but... yeah.
但是... 嗯
All right, okay.
好吧 没关系
That's great. Okay, yeah, you can go.
太好了 嗯哼 你可以来
We're gonna have a blast. That's gonna be fun.
我们一定会嗨翻全场
That's gonna be great. Should I pick you up?
一定很好玩 用不用我来接你?
Sure, pick me up.
好啊 来接我吧
Hey, we're gonna have fun. We'll get fucked up.
嘿 我们一定会玩得特别开心 嗨翻天
You know? Yeah.
知道么? 当然
It went good yesterday.
昨天进行得很顺利
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. Really?
真的真的很不错 是么?
When are you gonna hear? I'll know today.
什么时候知道结果? 今天
Today? You're kidding. Yes, today. Oh, yeah.
今天?开玩笑吧 是今天
You flipped him. I flipped his ass good, man.
你迷倒他了 迷得他头昏眼花
Huh? Took the whole conversation over.
是么? 我掌握了话语权
So you were interviewing him
所以是你在面试他
as to whether or not he was good enough for you.
看他合不合你的心意
Yeah, I think I got it. I'm flipping ass right now. I'm out of control right now.
势在必得 我把他玩得团团转 现在可膨胀了
Don't flip me, man. How do you know if I haven't already flipped your ass?
你可别迷倒我 你怎么知道我不能迷倒你?
I'm unflippable. How do you know?
你迷不了我 你怎么知道?
Only women can flip me. I'll flip you, Larry.
只有女人可以 我会的 拉里
Words to the wise, Larry:
拉里你是个聪明人 我给你个建议
this toaster ain't worth a damn. Flipping toaster.
这吐司机一文不值 该死的吐司机
All right, y'all, what do you think? Ooh, look at you.
你们看看 怎么样? 噢 看看你
Do I look professional? It's on now pro fes sion nal.
我看起来专业么? 简直像个专家
L.D.? You're looking pretty good, I gotta say.
拉里? 你看起来真的很不错
You still gonna give me that ride, though, right? Yeah, I'm gonna take you.
你会载我一程的对吧? 当然
Hey, I'm sensing two jobs. Two jobs. All right.
我有预感你们俩都能成功 太棒了
I'm feeling that. And then maybe, you know,
我也有这种预感 然后就可以 那个
you'll think about getting your own... your own place.
你们就可以考虑... 住你们自己的房♥子
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表