Oh, okay.
噢 好的
Huh. I thought I had...
呃 我还以为...
We have to stop.
时间到了
Go, whew... Go get 'em.
去吧... 加油
Okay.
好的
Je t'aime.
[法语]我爱你
Je t'aime aussi...
[法语]我也爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I gotta tell ya, the new Larry is really working for me.
我要跟你讲 我真的很喜欢新拉里
Let me tell you something, okay?
我跟你讲 好吧
The new Larry can really make you happy.
全新的拉里真的能够让你开心起来
I really can. I know I can.
我真的可以 我知道可以
Just the idea of you wanting me to be happy is amazing.
你能有这份心 已经让我很惊喜了
Not just happy, but really, like, delirious.
不仅仅是开心 但是真的 有些兴奋
Delirious? Delirious.
兴奋? 兴奋
Hi. What a surprise!
嗨 真是太惊喜了!
Is this what I think it is?
现在这是我想的那样吗?
Well, we're just...
好吧 我们只是...
Having dinner. ...having dinner, talking.
吃晚餐 ...吃晚餐 聊天
This is one great picture.
多好的一幅画面
I love it.
我喜欢这个画面
It's good to see you guys.
很开心见到你们
Hey, can I ask you for a quick favor?
嘿 我可以请你帮个小忙吗?
Nan's dad Dan has Alzheimer's...
南的爸爸丹得了阿兹海默症...
Really? Oh.
真的吗? 噢
We're having a five- mile walkathon at Venice Beach.
我们要在威尼斯海滩举办一次五英里行走马拉松
I need you to sponsor me. Jeff's doing it.
我需要你的赞助 杰夫刚刚已经赞助了
$50 a mile... 250 bucks.
每英里50美元...250美元
So you want me to sponsor you?
你想要我赞助你?
Yeah, sure. 250 bucks.
是的 当然 250元
"Larry David," right there.
"拉里大卫"就签这里
It's worth it, believe me.
这钱花得值 相信我
You don't know what Alzheimer's is.
你不知道阿兹海默症是什么
He's got it bad. Really?
他已经非常严重 真的吗?
What does he do?
他会干什么?
He runs around the house all day naked, chasing himself, playing tag.
他每天裸体绕着房♥子跑 追自己 捉迷藏
It's awful. Really truly?
太糟糕了 真的吗?
He screams at the cat 'cause she didn't vote.
他朝着猫喊叫只是因为她没有投票
Wow.
哇
Every time he farts, he calls the fire department.
他每次放屁的时候都会打电♥话♥给消防局
Just sign it, please. Don't make me beg you.
就签下名 谢谢 不要让我求你
You know...
你知道的...
It is a great cause.
这是行善
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
是的 是的 当然
That's great. Of course. It's a damn good cause.
这很棒 当然 当然是行善了
Oh, thank you, honey. Whoa. Thank you very much.
哦 谢谢 甜心 非常谢谢
Yeah. There you go... 250 bucks.
是的 给你...250美元
Thank you, Larry. Great to see you two again.
谢谢你 拉里 很开心见到你们
It's good to see you guys.
很开心见到你们
Thanks.
谢谢
It's so nice of you to sponsor him.
你赞助他 真善良
Come on, what is it? $250?
这算什么?250刀?
I know, but I feel like usually you would complain
我知道 但是觉得你通常会抱怨
or, I don't know, give him a hard time, but...
或者为难他之类的 但是...
Old Larry. I know.
那是旧拉里 我知道
I feel like you are a different person.
我觉得你完全不一样了
Honey, I am a different person.
亲爱的 我确实完全不同了
I'm so different.
我已经焕然一新了
Listen...
听着...
I want you to move back in with me.
我想你搬回来跟我一起住
You have till Monday
你可以考虑到周一
to decide.
再做决定
Monday?
周一?
Yeah, Monday.
是的 周一
Then the offer's off the table.
之后这个提议就过期无效了
You're giving me an ultimatum?
你这是在给我下最后通牒?
What...?
什么...?
Oh my god. You know what? Oh, okay.
天呐 你知道吗? 哦 好的
You don't have to wait till Monday. Okay, so...
你不用等到周一 好的 那么...
Guess what? The answer is no. Okay, there's no ultimatum.
知道吗?答案是不 好吧 这不是最后通牒
You're never going to change, Larry. Take your time.
你永远都不会变 拉里 慢慢考虑一下
You obviously have no idea. Take a month, I don't care.
显然你完全不懂 你可以考虑一个月 我不在乎的
Don't call me, please, ever. What?
不要再给我打电♥话♥ 谢谢 永远不要 什么?
No!
不!
Hey, Cheryl.
嘿 谢丽儿
Cheryl.
谢丽儿
Cheryl, the therapist told me to say that.
谢丽儿 是治疗师让我这么说的
Oh, really? I want you to move in. I do love you.
哦 是吗? 我想要你搬回来 我是真的爱你
You know what, Larry? I thought the new Larry didn't lie.
你知道吗拉里?我原以为新的拉里不会说谎
I'm not lying. Oh, really?
我没有在说谎 哦 是吗?
The therapist said that. He gave me the deadline.
我的治疗师这么说的 他让我把截止时间设在周一
I'm so stupid. I was actually believing you.
我真是太蠢 我还曾经相信你
No, believe me. That was all true,
不 相信我 这都是真的
except for the deadline part.
除了截止时间这部分
The therapist told me to say that.
是治疗师让我这么说的
Cheryl!
谢丽儿!
But the deadline...
但是截止时间...
Agh! Agh!
啊! 啊!
Agh- hh!
啊啊啊!
Oh.
哦
You ruined my life.
你毁了我的生活
You ruined my life, okay?
你毁了我的生活知道吗?
Okay. Give her an ultimatum?
好吧 给她最后通牒?
Whoa, okay. What the fuck was that?
哇哦 好吧 那是什么狗屁玩意儿?
I was this close, this close! Larry, you're angry.
我就差这么一点了! 拉里 你在发火
She's gone.
她走了
It's a setback. It's a setback.
这是个挫折 是个挫折
I told you she wasn't bothered by the high pussy percentage,
我跟你讲过 她不在意我懦不懦夫
but you didn't listen to me. We ran out of time.
但是你不听我的 我们时间用完了
I had to see someone else who was suicidal.
我要诊治另一位患者 他有自杀倾向
You know what we're going to do now? We're going to go to her house
你知道我们现在怎么办吗?我们要去她家
and you're going to tell her that the whole thing was your idea.
你告诉她整件事情都是你的主意
Okay, let's have a session.
好吧 让我们先谈一谈
No, I don't want to have a session.
不 我不想谈一谈
You're going to tell her that you told me to give her that stupid ultimatum.
你去告诉她 是你让我给她下最后通牒的
Larry?
拉里?
Sorry for popping in on you like this.
非常抱歉突然这样出现
Hello, I'm Dr. Bright. This is my therapist.
哈喽 我是布莱特医生 这是我的治疗师
Hi, I'm Cheryl. Could we come in
嗨 我是谢丽儿 我们可以进来
and talk to you for just a few minutes? Larry...
跟你聊几分钟吗? 拉里...
It won't take long.
不会太久的
I guess so.
我想也是
Come on in.
进来吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Wow.
哇
You're on the ocean?
你在海上?
Yeah.
是的
Wow, this is...
哇 这是...
These places are expensive, on the water, aren't they?
水上的房♥子非常昂贵 不是吗?
My therapist said that
我的治疗师说
I should do something nice for myself,
我应该对我自己好点
sort of a love- me gift.
比如给自己一个爱自己的礼物
And I decided, you know what?
所以我决定 你知道吗?
I've always wanted to live on the beach.
我一直想要在海滩上生活
I can do it now, so...
我现在就可以这么做 所以...
Very good advice. Yeah.
非常好的建议 是的
Oh, you think so?
哦 你也这么觉得?
Mm.
嗯
I don't remember you telling me to get any love- me gifts.
我不记得你告诉我要给自己什么爱自己的礼物
We were moving onto that at some point. Oh, really?
我们本来正要说到那一步 哦 是吗?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表