Oh my god!
我的天哪!
Are you ready to go? Oh, god, look at this.
你准备好出发了吗? 哦天哪 看看这个
Look at that.
看看
What is this? It's a book about freaks.
什么呀? 一本关于畸形人的书
Is this Ted's gift? Yeah.
是送特德的礼物? 是的
That's what you're giving him for his birthday? Yeah.
那是你要送给他的生日礼物? 是啊
Okay, yeah. It's unbelievable.
好啊 好吧 难以置信
Hey, guess what. It's all finalized... the cemetery plots.
嘿 你猜怎么着 都定下来了 墓地
We got 'em, so now Ted and Mary are gonna be next to us
我们买♥♥了 所以现在特德和玛丽的位置在我们旁边
and Jeff and Susie. Hey, you like her?
还有杰夫和苏西 嘿 你喜欢她?
I see that.
我看到了
I think we really overpaid for those plots.
我觉得那些墓地我们真的钱给多了
It's too late, and it's a beautiful site.
现在说也迟了 那是块好地
Hold on. This has to be the car service.
等下 叫的车好像来了
Hi, good evening, Miss david? Yes.
嗨 晚上好 大卫太太吗? 是的
Your car's here. Thank you. We'll be right out.
您的车到了 谢谢 我们马上出来
Thank you so much. Okay.
多谢 好的
Oh, oh, jesus! Oh, jesus! Larry, our car's here.
哦 哦 天哪 哦 天哪 拉里 我们的车到了
Okay. This isn't for you, actually.
好的 这个不是给你的
Look at the size of this guy.
看看这人有多大
Let's put it away. We're going to a party.
把那个放一边 我们要去派对了
We have a car. We can drink. We can have margaritas.
我们叫了车 我们可以喝酒 我们可以喝玛格丽塔
We can hang out, be normal.
我们可以出去玩 正常点儿
Great idea, the car service, great idea.
好主意 叫车来真是好主意
Okay, so we'll just call you in a few hours or so.
好的 那我们就过几个小时后给你打电♥话♥
Good. We'll see you in a while. Have a great night, folks.
好 我们一会儿见 祝你们玩得愉快
What are you gonna do? I'm gonna be here.
那你干什么去呢? 我就在这儿呆着
Got something to read? No no no, I'll be fine. I'll be fine. Take care.
有什么东西可以读吗? 没有 我没事 我没有 好好玩
All right.
好啦
No book? No paper?
没有书?没有报纸?
Nothing? A puzzle, huh? No, I...
什么都没有?拼图呢 哈? 没 我
You folks have a great night, though. Have a great party.
还是祝你们俩玩得开心 派对愉快
I don't have to worry about you in there? You'll be okay?
我不用担心你吧?你自己没问题吧?
I'm great. Okay, fine.
我好着呢 好的 行
I'll be right here when you get out and have a great party.
你们出来我就在这儿 玩得愉快
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
I couldn't be alone with myself for 15 minutes.
我自己一个人待十五分钟都不行
My brains would melt.
我的脑子会融化掉
He's gonna sit here for three hours and not gonna read.
他就在这儿坐三个小时什么都不读
No lady or nothing. No distractions.
也没有妹子啥的 毫无消遣
Big News. The cemetery plots came through.
大新闻 墓地安排好了
So it's Jeff and Susie and you and Cheryl and me and Ted
这样杰夫和苏西和你和谢丽儿和我和特德
buried next to each other forever. Oh my god.
永远埋在一起 我的天哪
Yeah, right. Isn't that something?
对 是 是不是有点厉害?
Yeah. That's really something.
是啊 太厉害了
Yeah, I don't want... Not too soon. yeah, no.
是啊 我不想 不要太早 是啊 不行
It's true. When you start to think about it,
真的 一旦你开始想这件事
somebody's gotta go first, I guess.
某个人注定要先走 我猜
Well, it's not gonna be me and probably not Ted. We're very healthy.
嗯 应该不会是我或者特德 我们都很健康
Really? Yeah.
真的? 是啊
Nice party, huh? This is very nice.
派对不错 哈? 非常好
I don't even recognize most of these people. Really?
这儿大部分人我都不认识 真的?
You know the rizmans.
你认识里兹曼家的人
Yeah yeah, I'm not that crazy about them,
是啊是啊 我不是那么喜欢他们
frankly, you know.
坦白讲 你知道
You don't like arnie rizman?
你不喜欢阿尼里兹曼?
Just 'cause the person's bald doesn't mean I have to like them.
又不是说每个秃子我都得喜欢
Okay, forget it. I'm sure there's someone here that you like.
好吧 不提这个了 这儿总有几个你喜欢的人吧
I'm gonna get a drink. Okay, enjoy yourself.
我去喝一杯 好的 玩得开心
All right, okay.
好的 好
Good evening. Good evening to you.
晚上好 晚上好
How you doing? I am doing...
你玩得怎么样? 我玩得...
Pretty good.
挺好的
Pretty, pretty good.
非常 非常好
What can I get you? You got a little bow tie there, huh?
喝点什么? 你还有个小领结 哈?
Got a little bow tie.
有个小领结
That's your idea?
是你自己的主意吗?
No. No, it's not.
不 不 不是的
You know, we're asked to wear it sometimes.
你知道 有时候我们被要求戴领结
What do you mean sometimes? Well, we're given a workorder form
有时候是什么时候呢? 我们工作之前会收到一个表格
with a special request, and in this case, there was a request
上面会注明特殊要求 今天的表格上就写着
from Mr. Danson to wear the bow tie.
丹森先生要求打领结
You're kidding. No.
你开玩笑的吧 不是啊
Ted danson specifically requested that you wear a bow tie?
特德丹森特意要求你们打领结?
Are you joking?
你开玩笑的吧?
To distinguish, I believe,
我猜是为了方便区分
between the guests and the staff.
宾客和服务人员
Well, looks like I'm gonna have to have a little talk
嗯 看来我得跟他聊两句了
with Mr. Danson.
跟丹森先生
No no no no, that's totally...
别别别别 这一点都...
That's okay. Don't worry about it.
没关系的 不用在意
I wanna say a little something to him. Please, please don't.
我要去跟他说道说道 拜托您请别去
I feel like I have to. You don't. You don't.
我感觉我有必要去 没必要 没必要
Honestly, it's... I do. I really do. This is wrong.
说真的 这... 我有必要 我真的有必要 这么做是错的
It's just wrong. It's unnecessary.
这是不对的 没有必要
We're asked sometimes. It's fine. It's part of the job.
有时候我们被要求打领结 没什么 这是工作的一部分
Listen, I'm doing this for you.
听着 我这么做是为了你
Well, if you're doing it for me, then don't.
如果你是为我好 那就别去说了
Please. Okay, I'm doing it for me.
拜托了 好吧 那我就是为了我自己去说的
Also, please don't then.
那也请你别去说了
You don't understand how I operate, okay?
你不了解我这个人的作风 OK?
Maybe not, but... I will not get you in trouble.
或许不了解 但是... 我不会给你惹麻烦的
I'll talk to him. Everything will be fine.
我会去跟他说说 没事的
It would probably implicate me in some way, and it's not that important.
很有可能就会被联想到我头上 而且这事根本不重要
What's your name? Jamie.
你叫什么名字 杰米
Jamie, okay. Yeah.
杰米 好的 对
Jamie, nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
杰米 见到你很高兴 见到你很高兴
I'm gonna go say a little something to Mr. Danson.
我要去跟丹森先生说两句了
Please don't...
请不要...
In a few minutes, you're not gonna be wearing a bow tie.
几分钟之后 你就不用打领结了
I don't mind wearing it that much. I'd rather you don't.
我没有那么介意打领结 我宁愿你别去说
You're gonna say, "Larry, thank you for getting rid of my bow tie."
你会说:"拉里感谢你帮我摆脱了领结。"
I thank you, Larry, to not say anything to Mr. Danson.
我感谢你 拉里 不要跟丹森先生说任何事情
Jamie, I gotta say something.
杰米 我必须说点什么
You don't.
你不需要
I have to. I couldn't live with myself. You don't have to.
必须的 不说的话我无法自处 你不必说的
Just trust me. I know how to talk to people.
相信我 我知道怎么跟人说话
I do trust you, but please don't. That's gotta go.
我相信你 但请不要去 这话必须说
That's gotta go, jamie. It doesn't have to.
这话必须说 杰米 不需要说
Please, please. Nahahah.
拜托了 拜托了 别 别 别
Hey, happy birthday! Hey.
嘿 生日快乐! 嘿
Yeah, yeah, I'd hug you, but I know you got a phobia.
是 是 我是想拥抱你的 但是我知道你不喜欢
Yeah, we don't need to go that far, you know?
是啊 我们用不着那样 对吧?
Let me ask you something. Yeah.
我问你点事儿 说吧
Why'd you make this poor kid
为什么你要让这个可怜的孩子...
wear a bow tie? Bartender?
打领结?那个侍酒生?
Got him in a bow tie? What's up with that?
让他打领结 这是要干什么?
We had a choice. No bow tie, bow tie. We went with bow tie.
我们可以选打领结或者不打领结 我选了打领结
Classes up the party a little bit, I think. Really?
让派对显得高级一点 我觉得 真的吗?
Makes me a little uncomfortable seeing a guy like that,
看到一个这样的人让我有点不舒服
have to stand there, wear a bow tie the whole night.
必须站在那儿 一整晚都打着领结
That's not cool. It looks elegant.
这样不好 看起来很优雅
Feel like you're putting on airs or something, you know?
显得你很装 知道吗?
I'm putting on airs? A little bit, yeah.
我装? 有一点 是的
You know, what is it? So you feel good?
你知道 这算什么呢?这样你感觉良好?
He's gotta feel bad so you can feel good?
他不好过了你就好过了?
Is that how the world works for you?
你眼里世界的秩序是这样的吗?
Did he say something to you? No, he didn't.
他跟你说什么了吗? 没 他没有
He did, didn't he? No, he did not.
他说了 对吧? 没有 他没有说
What did he say? He didn't say anything.
他说什么了? 他什么也没说
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表