Whoa. There you go.
哇哦 拿去吧
What's that? It's $50.
这是啥? 五十美元啊
Uh... you know...
呃...你知道...
You don't want it?
你不想要?
No, I want money, but... Take it.
不 我想要钱 但是... 那就拿着啊
It's a good 50!
真的五十美元!
You don't want it?
你不想要吗?
No, I just don't know where you dragged that thing out of.
不是 我只是搞不懂你从哪儿扒拉出来这钱的
I mean, you know, that's...
我的意思是 你知道 这个...
I... I think... do you have any other money, or...
我说啊 你有其他的现金吗 或者...
Fine.
行
Change...
零钱...
I got, uh...
我有 呃...
$45.90.
45.90美元
$45.90? Yeah.
45.90美元? 对
Or...
或者...
I can give you the 50.
我可以给你50美元
No.
算了
I'll take the $45.90.
我还是要45.90美元吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay.
好叻
I'm gonna get these.
我就买♥♥这个了
All right. Those are 35.
好的 一共35刀
Okay.
好
No.
不行
Hey, Funkhouser.
嘿 冯克豪瑟
Call me back. No one's taking this 50. I can't get rid of it.
收到回电 没人要那50美元 我用不出去
I'll be home in an hour.
我一个小时后到家
... As you know, my wife and I
你也知道 我和我老婆
Took in a homeless family who were victims of hurricane edna.
收留了因为埃德娜飓风无家可归的一家人
And... and I was so anxious to bring 'em the ice cream back
然后...我太着急要把冰淇淋带回去给他们
That perhaps I was a little too impatient in the store with you.
所以我才会在门店里对你有一点过于不耐心
And I... I‘m...
我...
Completely apologize. I'm so sorry, but...
我真诚地道歉 我错了 但是...
I was just thinking about those kids... Right.
我是在想着那些孩子啊... 嗯
...waiting for that ice cream that they haven't had in months.
...他们在家等着呢 都几个月没吃上冰淇凌了
And when I got home, finally, they said,
等我终于到家了 他们说
"Oh, daddy, what took"... you know they call me daddy. Oh, really?
"哦爹地 你为啥..." 他们叫我爹地 你知道吗 哦 是吗
Yeah, it's really sweet. That's nice. That's very nice.
是的 太贴心了 挺好 挺好的
I really love being called daddy.
我真喜欢被叫做爹地
I don't particularly like children,
虽然我其实不太喜欢小孩
That's why I don't really have any. UhHuh.
所以我自己没有养 啊哈
But I like being called daddy. Yes yes. I can see.
但我喜欢被叫爹地 嗯嗯 我看出来了
It... I‘ve never felt anything like that before in my life.
就...我这辈子从来没有过那种感觉
"Daddy, daddy! You got the ice cream!"
"爹地 爹地!你买♥♥冰淇凌了!"
UhHuh. "What took so long, daddy?"
啊哈 "怎么去这么久啊 爹地?"
And I said, "well, you know,
我说 "嗯 你们知道吗
I had a little incident at the ice cream store.
我在冰淇淋店遇到点情况"
But anyway, I‘d love for you to have these flowers
总之 我希望你收下这束花
And accept my heartfelt and humble apology.
接受我真诚而谦卑的道歉
Apology accepted.
我接受你道歉了
Mmm! Thank you so much.
嗯 谢谢你
Oh, they smell wonderful. Aren't they beautiful?
嗯 这花真香 是不是很漂亮?
Well, you know, it's just such a rare thing for someone to come in
嗯 你知道 你能这样做是很难得的
And just admit right off the top,
走进门来直接承认
I was at fault. It was me, I was rude.
我错了 是我的原因 我太粗鲁了
I was obnoxious, I‘m not such a great person.
我很讨厌 我不是个好人
It's just really refreshing. It's really rare.
听着太舒服了 这很少见的
Saying all that, I am a pretty good person.
虽然这么说 但我还算是个好人
I did take in a homeless family. Yes.
我收留了流浪家庭呢 是
Excuse me one moment. Kelly!
你等我一下 凯莉!
Could you come in for a sec?
你能进来一下吗?
Anyway... Well, hold on.
总之... 嗯 等下
We're gonna need a vase for this.
我们可能需要一个花瓶装这个
Ooh, ooh! Fabric samples! Fabric samples.
哦 哦!布料样品! 是布料样品
Fabric samples. They're so beautiful.
布料样品 太漂亮了
Mmm. What are you doing with the fabrics?
嗯 你要这布料干嘛
Oh, I‘m gonna redo this couch. Oh.
哦 我打算给这沙发换个皮 哦
Is this the one I chose?
我选的是这个吗?
Uh, no, actually. Wasn't that the one that you wanted?
呃 其实不是 你不是想要那种的吗?
Oh, yes, but now I want this.
哦 对 但我现在想要这种的了
Yeah, she... she doesn't know what to do.
嗯 她...她不知道该怎么办了
No, I don't. Yeah, you really liked the red tones.
是啊 好难 你很喜欢这种红色的色调
I know. I know, I did.
我记得 我是很喜欢
I like the one you chose. The one I chose...
我喜欢你之前选的那种 我之前选的...
I'll... Yeah, I will see you tomorrow then, I guess.
我... 嗯 那就明天见咯
I'll see you tomorrow for our interview. Yeah, that's right.
对 明天面试见 是的 是的
Oh, god, see, there's this kind of turquoise color in here.
哦天哪 你看 这种有点蓝绿色的
It's just... They're all nice.
真是... 都很好看
They're lovely. Yes, they are.
都很漂亮 是啊
They are all nice, that's the problem.
都很漂亮 问题就在这儿
Yeah, that's what you need to do, you need to pick one, see?
这就该你选择了 你需要挑一个 知道吗?
If only it were that simple.
要是有那么简单就好了
Yeah. It is that simple, really. Yeah, but see the blue?
其实 就是那么简单 我知道 但你看这个蓝色
You want them all, you can't have them all.
鱼和熊掌 不可兼得
I want them all. You got to kinda take one.
我就想兼得 你得选一个呀
I'll see you tomorrow. All right, okay.
明天见 嗯嗯 好的
Oh, god, what do I do? Take it, pick it out.
哦 天哪 我怎么办? 选啊 抽出来
You still want me to take this one.
你还是想让我选这个
I'm home!
我到家了!
One for you and one for you.
一个给你的 一个给你的
What? L.D., this is nice.
诶?拉里 你太贴心了吧
My two favorite girls. Come on, give it up.
我最喜欢的两个女孩 来 亲一个
Aw!
噢~
So it went well? I broke it down...
怎样?顺利吗? 我之前搞砸了...
And I rectified. You rectified?
我现在负荆请罪了 你请了吗?
See this hand? UhHuh.
看到这只手了吗 啊哈
That's where she just had some lunch.
她现在跑不出这个掌心了
That's what I‘m talking about. So the application is okay
那就太好了 所以申请没问题了
And everything's back on track? It's so on track.
一切程序都回到正轨了? 正得不行
So on track. You couldn't shake that train off.
正得不行 你跑辆火车都摇不下来
The kids are gonna appreciate that. Larry.
孩子们会感激的 拉里
These are real nice, L.D.
这太棒了 拉里
That is so sweet. Thank you.
这花真贴心 谢谢
I'm gonna put these in some water. Okay.
我拿去放水里 好的
All right.
好叻
Put 'em in... put 'em in something
放...放到某个地方
And then, you know. What are you doing?
然后 你懂的 你干嘛呢?
Come on upstairs. Go upstairs?
上楼去 上楼?
Come on. Let me put it in some water.
来嘛 让我把花放水里
Yeah, that can wait just one second.
没事 那个可以等
Hey!
嘿!
Why did you leave that stupid message on my answering machine?
你为啥给我答录机留那么个傻叉语♥音♥?
What? I don't want to hear about the money anymore.
啥? 我不想再听到关于钱的事了
No one will take this money. I couldn't give it to a bum.
没人收这个钱 给流浪汉都不要
Listen to me. I don't care about the money.
听我说 我不关心这钱的事
Someone stole flowers
有人偷了我放的花
That were marking the spot where my mother was hit in her wheelchair.
那些花是标注我母亲坐轮椅被车撞的地方
Really? Yes.
被偷了吗? 是的
I'm not a violent person. But if I find this guy,
我不是一个暴♥力♥的人 但要是我找到这个人
I don't know what I‘m gonna do to him.
我不知道我会对他做些什么
Hmm. I can't believe that a human being would do that.
嗯哼 我不敢相信一个人可以做出这种事来
How would you even know the flowers are missing?
你又是怎么知道花少了的呢?
I keep track of it. I drive by there 10 times a day.
我计数了的 我每天从那儿开车要经过十次
Okay, you know what? You should go home now.
行吧 你猜啥?你该回家了
Don't worry about the 50. I don't even care about it anymore.
不用操心那50刀了 我已经不在意了
You know...
你知道...
What is that I smell?
我闻到什么了?
What? There's no smell. What do you mean?
啥?你没闻到 你说啥呢?
That's a white lily.
白色百合花
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表