I can't. Larry, the Funkhousers have made a decision.
不行 拉里 冯克豪瑟夫妇做出了选择
We're going with Cheryl.
我们站谢丽儿
Yeah.
没错
Oh. Hi, Becky. Oh. Hi.
嗨 贝基 哦嗨
Is Cheryl here?
谢丽儿在吗?
No, she's not here right now, so...
不 她现在不在
You know when she'll be back? Nuh uh, I don't,
你知道她什么时候回来吗? 不知道
but it was good to see you. Alana?
见到你真好 阿兰娜?
Is that Alana? Mr. Larry.
那是阿兰娜吗? 拉里先生
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?
I work for Mrs. Cheryl.
我为谢丽儿夫人工作
You chose Cheryl? Yes.
你站谢丽儿? 对
Hey, Becky?
嘿 贝基?
Oh, I wasn't sure if you'd still be here. I thought you were gonna...
我不知道你还在不在 还以为你会
I am, and...
我在
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
This is Glenn. This is Larry.
这位是格伦 这位是拉里
Hey. Nice to meet you.
嘿 认识你很高兴
Nice head of hair.
头发很浓密
Okay. What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么?
You need to call Ted Danson back.
你得给特德丹森回电♥话♥
He wanted to invite you to an oceans fundraiser.
他想请你参加海洋筹款会
Oh, yeah. Okay, thanks.
好 感谢告知
You'll like Ted. I like the ocean.
你会喜欢特德的 我喜欢海洋
Then it's perfect. I'm very pro ocean.
那就完美了 我支持海洋
So Glenn, how's the no fly underwear business doing? Great.
格伦 无开口内♥裤♥生意怎么样? 很好
I told him about your business. Yeah.
我给他讲了你的生意 是啊
It's going great. Is it?
很兴隆 是吗?
Yeah. You think men want an underwear
是啊 你觉得男人想穿
that has no fly? I know they do.
无开口的内♥裤♥? 我知道他们想
74% of the men we tested go over the fence.
74%的受访者选择越过篱笆
Oh, they do? Yeah, the rest go through the gate.
是吗? 剩下的才会穿过大门
Well... You're not giving people an option.
嗯... 你没给人选择
The penis needs an option, just like everybody else.
老二需要选择 就像其他人一样
The penis is human. It needs an option.
老二就像人 你得给它选择
All right, well you should probably get going.
好了 你该走了
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Mint? No.
薄荷糖? 不用了
Tissue? No, I...
纸巾? 不用了 我...
Pen?
笔?
Is that Glenn with two "n"s? It is, in fact.
你名字里是不是有两个n? 没错
You know what? I wouldn't care...
我不会在意
I wouldn't care if she left me for a bald guy.
要是她因为一个秃子离开我 我不会在意
Right.
好
But this is, like, the worst betrayal. What does he look like?
但这像最残忍♥的背叛 他长什么样?
Thick, like presidential Kennedy hair. Oh.
有一头前总统肯尼迪式的浓密秀发 哦
And he makes underwear? Yeah, no fly underwear,
他是做内♥裤♥的? 对 无开口内♥裤♥
like there's some great clamoring for no- fly underwear.
好像男人对这种内♥裤♥的呼声很高似的
Who needs no fly underwear? I know.
谁要穿无开口内♥裤♥? 就是
A guy who goes into a store and goes, "I need a pair of underwear.
一个人走进商店 说"我要买♥♥条内♥裤♥
I got a vagina." I know.
我有小妹妹" 就是
No- fly underwear.
无开口内♥裤♥
Hello? Hold on one second.
喂 稍等一下
Great, thank you so very much.
太好了 非常感谢
Really, thank him. Thanks, bye.
真的 帮我谢谢他 谢谢 再见
Here you go.
好了
Lucy Lawless.
露西劳来丝
Oh. Oh, yeah.
哦哦对
Oh, thanks.
哦 谢谢
Let me call her. Which water is mine?
我给她打电♥话♥ 哪杯水是我的?
I don't know. I took one sip.
我不知道 我就喝了一口
I have no...
我不知道
We'll have to get more. We'll get more water.
我们得再倒点 我们得再倒点水
"To Zev... " Zev, yes.
"给泽夫" 泽夫 对
"... Lucy Lawless." Thank you so much.
"露西劳来丝" 非常感谢
I not only get you the picture,
不仅给你弄到了照片
I get you Lucy Lawless.
还给你请到了真人
Thank you so much. My pleasure.
太感谢了 别客气
Wow, you make lovely "l"s. You got my dry cleaning?
你签的L真可爱 我的衣服干洗好了吗?
Tomorrow after 5:00.
明天五点之后来取
Hey, that was so nice of you to do that. Oh, you're welcome.
你真好 还亲自来给他签 不客气
To tell you the truth, I thought he was gonna be more bowled over
说实话 我以为你本尊驾到
by your presence. He took it pretty calmly.
他会更卑躬屈膝 他还挺镇定的
People are always expecting someone bigger. I used to be very intimidated
人们总是期盼着更大的人物 我曾经
by that Warrior Princess, I gotta tell you. Did you really?
被战士公主吓得不轻 真的吗
Yes. And now?
是啊 现在呢?
Now that I see you in person,
我见到你本人了
I actually think I can take you.
我应该能驾驭得了你
Look, I'm not a cool guy or anything, okay?
我没有那么酷
I haven't been on a date in 12 years,
我都12年没约会了
but I would love to waste your time for couple of hours.
但我想浪费你几个小时
What do you think about that?
你觉得怎么样?
Can I do that? Is that possible?
我可以吗?
How about that? Okay, yeah.
怎么样? 好
Have you been to Primo's? I have never been to Primo's.
你去过普利莫餐厅吗? 没有
I hear that it's great though. It's really good.
我听说那家很棒 真的很棒
All right, yeah. Well, you've got my number.
好 你有我电♥话♥号♥码
I do.
是的
Well... Oh, jeez.
那么 天啊
What? Ted Danson.
怎么了? 特德丹森
He is an asshole.
他是个混♥蛋♥
Really? You don't like him?
是吗?你不喜欢他?
I despise him. He's just terrible. Hey, how are you?
我鄙视他 他坏透了 嘿 你好吗?
Hi. How are you doing, man?
嗨 你好吗?
You know Lucy Lawless? I do.
你认识露西劳来丝吧? 认识
Yeah, we met. Ted Danson.
我们见过 特德丹森
Yeah, nice to see you. You too.
见到你很高兴 我也是
Well, okay. All right.
好 好了
Bye.
再见
What is that? "Call me"?
那是什么动作?给我打电♥话♥?
Did she just do a "call me"? Yeah, she did.
她刚才是不是比划"给我打电♥话♥" 是的
We're going out to dinner. Really?
我们要共进晚餐 真的吗?
Yes, yeah. Well, good for you.
是啊 真好
I asked her for a date. Here's what I said.
我约她出去 我是这么说的
"I'm not really a cool guy or anything,"
"我没有那么酷"
which is a pretty good line I thought.
我觉得这句话很好用
I never did that when I was dating, admit that I wasn't a cool guy.
我约会的时候从来都不会承认自己不酷
Now I didn't give a shit. I just said, "I'm not a cool guy."
现在我不在乎了 我就直说我不酷
It fucking worked! "I'm not a cool guy"! I'm gonna use it all the time.
真的成功了 "我不酷" 以后就一直用它了
Good for you, man, really. Thank you.
真好 真的 谢谢
Thank you. Yeah, you deserve that.
谢谢 是你应得的
I gotta scoot. Wait, let me ask you something.
我得走了 等等 有件事我想问你
How come I wasn't invited to your fundraiser?
你的筹款会怎么没邀请我?
Wha what fundraiser? The oceans fundraiser.
什么筹款会? 海洋筹款会
Oh! I thought you were a global- warming guy.
哦 我以为你更关心全球变暖呢
Really? Yeah.
是吗? 是啊
You're going with Cheryl, aren't you?
你要选谢丽儿那一边 对吧?
Yeah. Yeah.
是的
"Okay, what is Jim Jones's most famous song?"
好 吉姆琼斯最有名的歌♥是什么?
"Ballin"! And there he is, y'all!
《奢侈生活》 大家看 他来了
Uh oh, uh oh. And a la di da.
呃哦 啦啦啦
Not too much? Not too dressy? No.
不会太过分?不算过度讲究? 不会
No, you look good. You're cool, man. You're cool.
你穿得很好看 打扮得不错
You're bringing it tonight, man. Let me tell you something.
你今晚会成功的 我告诉你
What, am I gonna sit home? She's going out.
怎么 难道我要坐在家里?她可要出门参加活动
That's right. She's got a new boyfriend already!
没错 她已经有新男朋友了
Your turn. By the way, guess who I'm going out with?
你也该反击了 猜猜我要跟谁约会?
Who? Who are you going out with?
谁? 跟谁?
Xena the Warrior Princess.
战士公主西娜
Ooh! Wait a second now.
哦 等等
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表