I don't have a bin, Larry. I have to look at it to see what kind
我没有桶 拉里 我得看看是什么样的…
Of cleaning... You don't need to inspect it.
- 清洗… - 你不用检查它
Larry, do you want me to clean the blanket or not?
拉里 你到底想不想让我洗这个毯子?
What are you doing? You throw it in.
你在干啥?直接扔进去就好了啊
Oh...
哦…
Okay, I had nothing to do with that.
好吧 那个跟我一点关系都没有
Sure, Larry, whatever you say.
当然了拉里 随你怎么说
No, somebody's staying at my house, and I'm sure he did that.
不 有人呆在我家 我确定是他弄的
Larry, I could give a shit if it was Santa Claus. I'm just trying to get it off.
拉里 是圣诞老人弄的我也不在乎 我只不过试着给你除掉
No, I'm just telling you, okay, that I had nothing to do with that.
不 我一定要告诉你 好吧 那跟我一点关系都没有
That's not my stain. All right, fine. Okay okay.
- 那不是我的痕迹 好吧算了 - 好的 好的
You look very cute when you're all blushy.
你脸红的时候非常可爱
You think I'm gonna tell? I'm your friend, Larry. I didn't do it.
- 你觉得我会到处说?我是你朋友啊拉里 - 真不是我
I'm not gonna lie about that.
我又没说谎
You're really insane, you know?
你真是疯了 你知道吗?
Larry.
拉里
I don't see my yankee Jersey...
我没看到我的洋基运动服…
by the way. Huh.
- 顺便说 - 哈
See that? Wow, it must be gone then.
- 看见没? - 哇 那肯定已经被取走了
I'm sorry, Larry.
我很抱歉拉里
What?
啥?
What? It happens, Larry. That's what happens sometimes.
咋啦?难免发生的 拉里 有的时候就是这样
No no no, you don't understand. That's Joe pepitone's Jersey.
不不不 你没明白 那是乔佩皮通的运动服
I've had that Jersey since I was a kid. Number 25.
我还是个孩子的时候就有了那件运动服 25号♥
It's gone. Somebody else must have taken it.
它不见了 肯定是别人取走了
Well, do you think they'll return it?
嗯 那你觉得他们会还回来吗?
Larry, in all the many years I've worked here
拉里 我在这工作了这么多年
At the dry cleaners, no one ever returns anything.
在干洗店 谁都不会还东西回来
Sometimes you get home and you have something that isn't yours,
有时候你带走了不是你的东西
And sometimes something of yours gets taken.
有的时候你的东西被别人拿了
That's just the unwritten law of dry cleaning.
这是干洗店不言的事实
Everyone knows that.
人人都知道的
Really? Really.
- 真的吗? - 当然
Well, I don't subscribe to that law.
嗯 我可不遵守这个规律
Oh, well, then maybe you should change it.
哦 那没准你应该改变它呢
Maybe I will. Good.
- 没准我会的 - 好的
I'll have your semen-Covered blanket ready
我会把你的满是精♥液♥的毯子洗好
On Wednesday.
在周三之前
So I confronted him. Of course he denied it,
于是我质问他 果不其然他抵赖说不是他
But I mean, come on, give me a break.
但拜托 快饶了我吧
He was in the room. I mean, who else could it be?
他在那个房♥间 我是说 除了他还有谁?
You gotta kick him out, hands down.
你得把他赶出去 没商量
First night in the house.
在这住的第一晚
Hey hey, I did it.
嘿 嘿 是我♥干♥的
Come on, no big deal.
拜托 没什么大不了的
You did it?
你干的?
Yeah, did it, yep, me.
是啊 没错 是我♥干♥的
Are you serious? Yeah, what's the big deal?
- 你认真的吗? - 是啊 有什么大不了?
What's the big deal?
有什么大不了?
It was passover at your house.
当时是逾越节在你家
I was drinking a little bit,
我喝了点
Had some manischewitz, you know?
喝了些马尼舍维茨酒 你知道吧?
Feeling good, and I was away from the table.
感觉不错 我当时离桌子挺远
I got an erection. I took care of it before I came back.
我勃起了 我得处理一下再回来啊
I didn't want to come back to the table with an erection at passover.
我可不想在逾越节的时候带着帐篷上桌
Are you out of your mind? No, it's no big deal.
- 你疯了吗? - 不 这没啥大不了的啊
Passover? It's not like yom kippur.
- 逾越节? - 又不是赎罪日
I would never do it on the high holidays. He wouldn't do it
- 我重大的节肯定不会那么干 - 他不会那么做
On a high holiday. No, I wouldn't.
- 在重大节日 - 当然不会
You're like a monkey.
你简直是个禽兽
A monkey. You are.
- 禽兽 - 没错
You didn't do a very good job of cleaning up. I did the best I could.
- 你清理工作做得不怎么样 - 我尽了最大努力了
That's the best you could? I had to get back to the table.
- 那就是你最好的程度了? - 我得回桌子那边了
由年龄最小且能说话的孩子念一小段诵文 其中有四个关于晚宴的问题
四问题(Four questions):逾越节晚宴的传统活动
They were doing the four questions and I love the four questions.
他们要开始四问题环节了 我最爱四问题了
Gotta get back. It's very important.
必须回去 很重要
I love the four questions. This is unbelievable.
- 我爱四问题 - 真不敢相信
No big deal. It is a big deal.
- 没什么大不了的 - 这就是大不了
Come to my house and do it. What do I give a shit?
来我家撸一发 我可不在乎
Come on over and whack off. Have a good time.
快来打飞机 打得开心点
Oh, listen,
哦 听着
I left my sunglasses at your house. I need 'em desperately.
我把我的墨镜落在你家了 我急着用
All right, I'll look for 'em. Don't let him in your house.
- 好的 我找找 - 别让他去你家
Hi, guys. Hey!
- 嗨 大伙 - 嘿
Look at you. No, look at you.
- 快看看你 - 不 看看你
You are miss nrdc. Look at you!
- 你个N.R.D.C女士 - 快看看你
Well, thank you. You make me wanna save the planet.
- 谢了 - 你让我想拯救地球
So, should we go in, Okay, let's go in.
- 所以 我们进去? - 好的 进吧
See the new wing?
看看新的侧厅?
Call me, actually. I have something to tell you.
给我打电♥话♥ 真的 我有事请告诉你
I've got something to tell you, too. Oh, saying hello?
- 我也有事告诉你 - 哦 打个招呼?
Hello. Oh, hi.
- 你好啊 - 哦 嗨
Why are you and Ted always kind of hitting each other all the time?
你和特德为什么总是互相调情?
All this playful hitting? All that stuff?
这种玩味的拍打 像这样的?
It's not a conscious thing. I don't know.
这是没意识的 我也不知道
I'm expressive with my hands.
我手部动作比较丰富
Hey...
嘿…
Larry David. That's great.
拉里大卫 真棒
Never had a wing before. I know.
- 我以前从没有过侧厅 - 我知道
That's pretty good. Pretty good.
挺好的 真好
It's your night to shine. Yeah yeah, it's great.
- 这是属于你的夜晚 - 是啊 真好
What is that? "Wing donated by anonymous."
那是什么 ?"由匿名者捐赠"
Yeah, yeah. Anonymous?
- 是啊 - 匿名者?
I'm not crazy about that. Now it looks like...
我可不喜欢这样 现在看起来就像…
Just looks like I did mine for the credit
我捐赠就是为了名誉
As opposed to, you know, Mr. Wonderful "anonymous."
和他正好相反 伟大的"匿名者"
I know who it is.
我知道是谁
It's Ted.
是特德
Ted is anonymous.
特德是匿名者
What are you, kidding?
你开玩笑呢吗?
No, isn't that great?
不 这不是很棒吗?
He donated a whole wing and didn't want anybody to know.
他捐赠了整个侧厅却不想让人知道
Well, he told you, so he apparently wanted somebody to know.
他告诉了你 显然他希望一些人知道的
He told me, okay?
他告诉我了 好吧?
Who else did he tell? How do you know he just told you?
他还告诉谁了?你怎么知道他只告诉了你一人?
The point is that he didn't need all the fanfare...
重点是他不想要那些虚名
Fanfare? What fanfare? I don't like the fanfare.
虚名?什么虚名?我也不想要虚名
You're saying I like fanfare?
你是说我是追求虚荣的人吗?
He can tell a few people. He just doesn't need the whole world to know
他可以告诉几个人 他只是不想让全世界知道
That he donated all this money.
他捐掉了那么多钱
You know what? I didn't need the world to know, either.
你知道吗?我也不想让全世界都知道
Nobody told me that I could be anonymous and tell people.
没人说过 我可以当个匿名者 然后自己还去跟人讲啊
I would have taken that option, okay?
我要知道我也会那样做的 好吧?
You can't have it halfway. You're either anonymous or you're not.
你不能二者尽占 要么完全匿名要么不匿名
What is it? People are pointing out
- 怎么了? - 人们正指着说
There's Larry David's wing. Oh, yeah, there's Larry David,
- 那是拉里大卫的侧厅 - 哦那是拉里大卫
The guy who has to have his name up on the wall,
墙上必须写上他的名字那老哥
As opposed to Mr. Anonymous,
可对面是 匿名者
But was really Ted.
但其实是特德
I'm proud of you. Anonymous.
- 我为你骄傲 - 匿名者
It's fake philanthropy, and it's faux anonymity.
这是假的善心 也是假的匿名
What do you think about that?
我说的没错吧?
Oh, I want to go talk to senator boxer.
哦我要去和博克斯参议员聊聊
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
Hi. Hi, Larry.
- 嗨 - 嗨 拉里
Hello, senator. It is good to see you.
- 你好啊议员 - 很高兴见到你
Senator, I wanted to talk to you
议员 我想和你聊聊
About an issue
关于一件事
That doesn't really get a lot of play in the papers.
基本没被人严肃提起过
Well, tell me 'cause I like new issues.
嗯告诉我吧 我很喜欢新议题
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表