You want me to kiss him?! Yeah, to make up... sure.
你想我亲亲它?来补偿... 好啊
Okay okay.
好吧好吧
Yeah yeah.
来吧来吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, and your husband... I was in the bathroom...
噢 还有你丈夫... 我在洗手间...
You know, and he was washing and I went like this
他在洗手 我比了个动作
'cause I had a scratch and...
因为我拉伸了手指...
That's bad. "cocksucker," come on.
那意思很不好 "吸大屌♥" 我的天啊
Misunderstanding.
都是误会
Yeah, misunderstanding.
误会
Okay. Sorry.
我很抱歉
You'll be at the play? "Grease"?
你们也会去看《油脂》?
...that she... Kind of joy. Hmm.
她... 挺享受的 呃
It's not that. Of course, it's some sexual...
不是那样的 是一种性方面...
But she's got a kind of way of looking at me
她看我的方式很特殊
that makes me feel warm. She does it for you, huh?
让我觉得很温暖 她专门为你这么做 是吧?
Oh my god. And listen, I saw a cappuccino machine.
噢我的天 听着 我看到一台咖啡机
I love this thing and I know you are too.
我觉得它很棒 你也会喜欢的
You're not getting her a cappuccino machine, okay?
你不能送她咖啡机
Listen, dad. I set this massage up, okay? This woman gives like...
听着 爸 是我安排的这次按♥摩♥好么?她专门提供...
You know, happy- ending massages. She gives them to everybody.
这种特殊照顾的服务 只要是她的顾客她都会提供
I don't know what you're talking about with this happy ending.
我不知道你说的特殊照顾是什么
I'm talking about this. all I know is, this girl, for goodness sake...
我说的就是这个 我只知道 这个女孩非常非常...
You know. Yeah. Oh.
就是你懂的 噢
Oh...
噢...
No, that wasn't to you! It's a misunderstanding!
不 我不是指你 这是个误会!
Misunderstanding!
误会啊!
Oh, hey, Hal. It's Larry David calling.
嘿 哈尔 我是拉里大卫
Um, there was a little incident at the department store earlier today
呃 今天早些时候我跟你妻子在商店里
with your wife. And she may have misinterpreted something I did,
发生了点误会 她可能误解了我的所作所为
a gesture, you know, uh...
就是 一个手势
Anyway, I just wanna talk to you about it and tell you what's going on.
我只是想告诉你到底怎么了
Um, call me... actually, call me on my cell phone.
呃 你可以打我的... 打我的手♥机♥好了
I'm gonna be out. Um, okay.
我要出门了
Thanks, Hal.
谢谢了 哈尔
Whoo, Keysha is sick as a dog.
噢 凯莎病成狗了
What?! She's sick. She really feels bad.
什么?! 她真的很不舒服
You're kidding. Nuh uh, I think...
你胡说吧 并不
She's not gonna be in the play? No.
她不演戏了? 不了
I think she might've caught that bug that Cheryl's got. Oh, man.
我想她可能被谢丽儿传染了 噢天呐
So I'ma take her some juice and see if she can hold it down.
我去给她送点果汁 看她喝完能不能不吐
All right.
好吧
Hello? Hi, it's Bill
你好么? 嗨 我是比尔
from Woodcrest Financial Services calling. I'm calling about the offer.
来自伍德科雷斯特金融服务机构 你获得了这次工作机会
Uh, okay.
呃 好吧
Bill, listen, do me a favor...
比尔 听着 帮我个忙吧...
Please stop calling, okay? I'm not interested.
别再打来了好么?我没兴趣
I've got an offer you are gonna love, though. This is a serious offer.
你会喜欢这份工作的 我很严肃地通知你
You're a bit of a numbskull, aren't you? Nothing seems to register.
你是傻蛋吧?没人要搭理你
When you order a soda at a counter and you get the soda,
你在柜台点了一杯苏打 拿到的时候
do you keep saying, "I'd like a soda, I'd like a soda,
你还会一直重复 "我要一杯苏打 我要一杯苏打
I'd like a soda, I'd like a soda"?
我要一杯苏打 我要一杯苏打"么?
Wait wait wait. You have any idea what we're talking about here?
等会儿 您真的不知道我们在讲什么?
We're prepared to make you an offer.
我们准备给您一份工作
I just called Leon Black to offer him that job.
我刚刚通知里昂布莱克他被录用了
He just about told me to fuck myself. Hmm.
他叫我♥操♥翻自己 呃
Yo yo! Hey, it's Hal,
嘿! 嘿 我是哈尔
just returning your call. What up, Al?
想给你回个电♥话♥ 怎么样 哈尔?
What's going on, boy? Yeah, what's going down?
怎么了老铁?
Oh, nothing, uh, you, uh...
没事...
Are you calling to apologize? What?
你是打来道歉的么? 啥?
The fuck you talking about, man? Look here, man.
你特么在说什么?听着
Your lady came on to me. I hit that ass and I moved on, dawg.
你的妻子想跟我嘿♥咻♥ 我来了一发然后就翻篇了
You wasn't in town, dawg. This shit is over, man.
你当时都不在城里呢 这账就不算了
Oh, okay. Oh, I get it now.
我现在明白了
You're doing the black- guy character because I'm a black guy, right?
你在演黑人 因为我也是黑人?
Black man doin' his thing, baby. Barack Obama, motherfucker.
我就是老黑本黑 巴拉克奥巴马
Barack Obama, "I'm the president, I'm hitting that ass."
巴拉克奥巴马 "我是总统 我要打炮"
Look, that's not cool, man, all right? Actually, it's kind of offensive.
听着 这不太好 事实上很冒犯人
Don't do it, okay?
别这样好么?
Black man's doin' his motherfucking thing in the world, baby.
老黑闯世界就是这么洒脱
You feel me? Actually, I said, "don't talk to me like that," okay?
懂么? 我说 别这样跟我说话 好么?
It's offensive. I thought you were calling back
这很冒犯人 我以为你打回来
to apologize about what you said to my wife!
是要为你对我妻子说的那些话道歉!
You have your wife back, man. I don't want the bitch no more.
你老婆已经回到你身边了 我再也不要她了
I just said I hit it and I quit it, man.
我说我♥干♥了然后撤了
Can't believe you, man. I cannot fucking believe you!
真想不到 真特么想不到你是这样的人!
I done moved on, dawg. Fuck you, Larry!
我向前看了 蠢仔 操♥你♥妈♥ 拉里!
Hey, Larry! Hey.
嘿拉里! 嘿
Hey, you took my phone, man. What?!
嘿 你拿了我的手♥机♥ 什么?!
You got my phone. I have your phone?
你拿了我的手♥机♥ 我拿了你的手♥机♥?
Yeah, our phones got all mixed up, man. You got my phone
是的 我们的手♥机♥搞混了 你拿了我的
and I got your phone. How do you know?
我拿了你的 你怎么知道?
I'm trying to call my boos, man. Gonna use speed dial,
我想打给我女票 用快速拨号♥
I'm getting all these old- ass people.
没想到都是一帮老人家
Hey, sorry. Anybody phone me?
嘿我很抱歉 有人打给我么?
No, uh- uh.
没有
Anybody call me from Woodcrest Financial?
有伍德科雷斯特金融机构的电♥话♥么?
No. Hmm. Okay.
没有 呃 好吧
Anybody call me? No.
有人打给我么? 没有
Guy named Hal call?
有没有一个叫哈尔的打来?
Nope. Okay.
没有 好的
Give me my phone. Give me my phone.
把电♥话♥给我 把电♥话♥给我
Mmm! Humph.
嗯!哼
I'll get that.
我去开门
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
I'm here for Larry. Come on in, man.
我来找拉里 进来吧
Come all up in here.
进来吧
Hey, Larry! What's your name, man? Mike.
嘿拉里 你叫什么名字? 迈克
Hey, Larry, mike's down here for you.
嘿 拉里 迈克找你来了 在楼下等你
I'll be right down. All right.
我马上下来 好的
So how you meet, Larry? Uh...
你怎么认识拉里的? 呃...
We met... I run an extermination company
我... 我经营一家灭虫机构
and I was working at Mr. Greene's house
我在客户格林先生家工作
and Larry was there.
拉里刚好也在那儿
That's... that's where I met him.
我就...这么遇见他的
You be killing them bugs, huh? yeah, bugs, rodents...
所以你是杀虫子咯? 是的 虫子 老鼠...
All those... All that.
就那些
So, um, what you and Larry getting into tonight?
那你今晚要跟拉里去干嘛呢?
We're gonna see a production of "Grease"
我们要去看《油脂》
and then maybe get a bite to eat or something. mm hmm.
然后也许去吃点什么 嗯哼
L.D., my man.
拉里大卫 我的好朋友
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
How's it going? Great. How... how you doing?
你好么? 很好 你好么?
Good.
很好
You look nice. Oh, thanks.
你看起来真不错 噢谢谢
So you... You found it okay?
来的路上还算顺利吧?
Yeah. Yeah yeah. I've been here before.
当然当然 我以前来过这儿
One of your neighbors had an infestation.
你们有个邻居害虫灾
Good. I already kind of know the area...
挺好的 我差不多了解这片区域了...
...a little. Yeah, it was easy, heh.
... 差不多吧 挺简单的 哈哈
Well, we should probably get going. Okay.
我们也该走了 好的
Sounds good. Nice meeting you. All right, man.
听着不错 很高兴认识你 下次见 朋友
Um, I... I'll be a little late.
呃... 我会晚点回来
Have a good time.
玩得开心点
Uh, excuse me.
呃 借过一下
Oh, oh...
噢...
This is my masseuse, Lisa; my son Larry.
这是我的按♥摩♥师丽莎 这是我的儿子大卫
Hello, hi. Nice to meet you, Mr. David.
你好 很高兴认识你 大卫先生
This is Mike the exterminator. That's my dad.
这是灭虫师迈克 这是我爸
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表